PoliticalGround Clinton has an 87% chance of winning the presidenc

8/13/16 11:58 PM
9/20/07
thesleeper -
Marion Cobretti - I think the trumpster wins the popular vote.
Idk if he's got the cooperation in the electoral college. But these polls are bogus. Stacked left. People also don't admit to voting for him. But at the end of the day I think most will. And I think the debates are going to big. And I can't see Hilary win any of them. The spin will be hard but the people will see the fraud she is. I also think wikileaks is going to do some damage, with their October dump.

So basically if this was a stock and she's at an 87% chance of winning. I would short here. And buy back when it's in the 50s. Phone Post 3.0

You sound like the kind of person that thought Romney was going to win, and this election is not even close.

Romney could of won. But was too much of a pussy and listened to the wrong people down the stretch. Oh and alienated the libertarian branch of the rep party by his teams Ron Paul treatment.. Much like Hilarys camp did to Bernie sanders...

The script is backwards in this election but you have your blinders on. Republicans always went with the next person in line to their demise. Democrats always went with the hot hand, which would of been Bernie... Not this election. Trump is the hot hand and Hilary is the next in line. She isn't likable and her policies and track record sucks. I don't see her winning. But we will see. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/16 12:14 AM
5/16/13
jct71 -
Scrap7 -
myersei -

The Republican states according to the poll:

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

why are all the shitty states republican?

Because they are full of people who don't get on sites like this trying to convince others their life is so much better than others ..

You only hear from the other side, and being gullible like you are and incapable of forming your own opinions on things, you and the delusional bunch push these narrow-minded ideas thinking you are clever. When really your over thinking things and getting further from the truth, and reality, everyday. Phone Post 3.0
Republican states don't have the internet? That explains a lot. Phone Post 3.0
Prime example, this guy reads something, and twist it to fit his agenda.

Just like calling those states 'shitty', why do you lie to yourself ?

Quit repeating generalizations and stereotypes . Phone Post 3.0
8/14/16 12:21 AM
8/22/07
Scrap7 -
jct71 -
Scrap7 -
myersei -

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

Because they are full of people who don't get on sites like this trying to convince others their life is so much better than others ..

You only hear from the other side, and being gullible like you are and incapable of forming your own opinions on things, you and the delusional bunch push these narrow-minded ideas thinking you are clever. When really your over thinking things and getting further from the truth, and reality, everyday. Phone Post 3.0
Republican states don't have the internet? That explains a lot. Phone Post 3.0
Prime example, this guy reads something, and twist it to fit his agenda.

Just like calling those states 'shitty', why do you lie to yourself ?

Quit repeating generalizations and stereotypes . Phone Post 3.0
Psst, it was sarcasm. Your post was so ludicrous it's all it warranted sorry. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/16 12:51 PM
4/13/12
Scrap7 -
myersei -

Ariz.

Ind.

Mo.

Alaska

Miss.

Mont.

Tex.

S.C.

N.D.

Ark.

La.

Ky.

Idaho

S.D.

Utah

Tenn.

Neb.

Kan.

Wyo.

Ala.

Okla.

W.Va.

I dont have to convince anyone my life is anything. Most of those states suck. They're poor, have higher rates of unemployment, shitty education systems, and low culture indexes. Why do you think their population densities are so low? No one wants to live in them. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/16 2:32 PM
4/27/02
culture index???

That's because we aare not welfare states.
So most parasites find it difficult to survive here.
8/14/16 2:41 PM
5/13/11
IDXtreme - culture index???

That's because we aare not welfare states.
So most parasites find it difficult to survive here.
Derp Phone Post 3.0
8/15/16 10:47 AM
5/13/02
89% today and the only way trump wins is when Nate silver puts his odds at 2% like the primaries Phone Post 3.0
8/15/16 11:15 AM
9/22/09
Idk if he's got the cooperation in the electoral college. But these polls are bogus. Stacked left. People also don't admit to voting for him. But at the end of the day I think most will. And I think the debates are going to big. And I can't see Hilary win any of them. The spin will be hard but the people will see the fraud she is. I also think wikileaks is going to do some damage, with their October dump.

So basically if this was a stock and she's at an 87% chance of winning. I would short here. And buy back when it's in the 50s. Phone Post 3.0

We're still about three months out until the election and Trump is already suffering from campaign fatigue.  He's only going to get more tired, more frustrated, and more short-tempered. Which will lead to him saying more things without thinking them through. Those off the cuff remarks may have been ok in the primary but in the general, they've proven to be a huge vulnerability for him. That's especially likely at the debates. Unless something very bad happens before Nov 8th, Trump's numbers are going to get worse, not better.

8/15/16 11:46 AM
8/21/07
trump will end up winning. This is similar to when the media declared hillary the winner before the california primary happened. They are working directly for the hillary campaign and trying to decrease turnout of trump supporters by making it seem like there is no point in voting.

This is similar to when MMALOGIC used to post on here about how Bellator was going out of business any day now for like 4 years consecutively.
8/15/16 11:49 AM
1/1/01
TravenBJJ - fucking app keeps taking me to wrong thread Phone Post 3.0

The app seems to be bullying you.

No point crying about it. Toughen up sweetheart.
8/15/16 1:20 PM
9/20/07
Candide -

We're still about three months out until the election and Trump is already suffering from campaign fatigue.  He's only going to get more tired, more frustrated, and more short-tempered. Which will lead to him saying more things without thinking them through. Those off the cuff remarks may have been ok in the primary but in the general, they've proven to be a huge vulnerability for him. That's especially likely at the debates. Unless something very bad happens before Nov 8th, Trump's numbers are going to get worse, not better.

Fatigue?

The guy is a fucking machine. He sleeps 4 hours a day. He's on the grind like I've never seen. Rallies. Interviews. Press conferences. Social media. 20 hours a day.

And Hillary is getting carried up stairs. She's the one who can't keep up. Phone Post 3.0
8/15/16 1:41 PM
1/1/01
Marion Cobretti - 
Candide -

Fatigue?

The guy is a fucking machine. He sleeps 4 hours a day. He's on the grind like I've never seen. Rallies. Interviews. Press conferences. Social media. 20 hours a day.

And Hillary is getting carried up stairs. She's the one who can't keep up. Phone Post 3.0

He's frustrated, exhausted, and in denial. He's crashing and burning. It's a fucking train wreck of epic proportion.
Edited: 8/15/16 1:55 PM
8/31/07
Marion Cobretti -
thesleeper -

So basically if this was a stock and she's at an 87% chance of winning. I would short here. And buy back when it's in the 50s.

You sound like the kind of person that thought Romney was going to win, and this election is not even close.

Romney could of won. But was too much of a pussy and listened to the wrong people down the stretch. Oh and alienated the libertarian branch of the rep party by his teams Ron Paul treatment.. Much like Hilarys camp did to Bernie sanders...

The script is backwards in this election but you have your blinders on. Republicans always went with the next person in line to their demise. Democrats always went with the hot hand, which would of been Bernie... Not this election. Trump is the hot hand and Hilary is the next in line. She isn't likable and her policies and track record sucks. I don't see her winning. But we will see.

Romney had centrist GOPers on his side, there aren't enough rednecks in the rust belt to bail Trump out of this.

8/15/16 2:19 PM
9/20/07
thesleeper - 
Marion Cobretti -
thesleeper -

So basically if this was a stock and she's at an 87% chance of winning. I would short here. And buy back when it's in the 50s.

The script is backwards in this election but you have your blinders on. Republicans always went with the next person in line to their demise. Democrats always went with the hot hand, which would of been Bernie... Not this election. Trump is the hot hand and Hilary is the next in line. She isn't likable and her policies and track record sucks. I don't see her winning. But we will see.

Romney had centrist GOPers on his side, there aren't enough rednecks in the rust belt to bail Trump out of this.

enough rednecks in florida and georgia, though..  

Romeny had no steam.. No one cared for him on the right and werent going to go out of thier way to vote for him. I dont think being morman helped him with any segement.. He wasnt the right package for it..  Had money behind him and that was it..

Its still early, I dont think it starts until the debates.. and the Donald is going to steal the show... Then these crybaby republicans will get in line and the deomcrats who arent brainwashed, will see Hillary for the corrupt, dishonest politician she is and slide over...

8/15/16 2:24 PM
6/7/09
Marion Cobretti -
thesleeper - 
Marion Cobretti -
thesleeper -

Romeny had no steam.. No one cared for him on the right and werent going to go out of thier way to vote for him. I dont think being morman helped him with any segement.. He wasnt the right package for it..  Had money behind him and that was it..

Its still early, I dont think it starts until the debates.. and the Donald is going to steal the show... Then these crybaby republicans will get in line and the deomcrats who arent brainwashed, will see Hillary for the corrupt, dishonest politician she is and slide over...

That's an interesting fantasy.

Trump can't go any real amount of time without sticking his foot in his mouth. Why do you think he's going to be able to impress anyone when he has to speak about issues for extended periods in the debates? Phone Post 3.0
8/15/16 3:03 PM
8/31/07

Cobretti, Georgia is dead even right now and hasn't voted Dem in ages. Florida is moving farther into the Dem column each day.

Keep on drinking that Trump cool aid. It must have lsd in it because you are hallucinating.

8/15/16 3:24 PM
8/22/07
thesleeper -

Cobretti, Georgia is dead even right now and hasn't voted Dem in ages. Florida is moving farther into the Dem column each day.

Keep on drinking that Trump cool aid. It must have lsd in it because you are hallucinating.

Just wait until the debates. I think his fans are more confident than he is for them to arrive. Phone Post 3.0
8/15/16 3:51 PM
1/1/01
Marion Cobretti - 
thesleeper - 
Marion Cobretti -
thesleeper -

Trump already seems to be giving up before the debates even start.   All it took was the polls turning against him. He's now making comments like: "If I don't win I will just have a nice retirement".  You don't talk like that as a candidate if you have any serious aspirations of winning.  More damaging wikileaks plus Clinton faultering badly in the debates could easily swing polls back to his side but he's acting like he doesn't even care anymore.

8/15/16 3:53 PM
1/1/01
TravenBJJ - 
thesleeper - 

No chance she wins GA

Actually there is a chance.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ga/georgia_trump_vs_clinton-5741.html
8/15/16 4:04 PM
6/2/04
theseanster - 89% today and the only way trump wins is when Nate silver puts his odds at 2% like the primaries Phone Post 3.0

To be fair, he put the odds of Trump winning extremely low long before the race even really started. By the time people were voting in the primary, he was giving Trump better odds than anyone else. I keep reading the media spin on that, and they act like Nate was predicting for him to fail right up until he won the nomination, when that's not at all true.

Back when there were 4 republicans remaining, and Trump dropped to even money in the betting market, Nate said the right bet at that point was Trump. He's not a political pundit who makes a prediction and sticks to it to the death, his job is more like a casino giving odds on which team will win the superbowl.
8/15/16 5:57 PM
1/1/01
TravenBJJ - 
attjack - 
TravenBJJ - 
thesleeper - 

No chance she wins GA

Actually there is a chance.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ga/georgia_trump_vs_clinton-5741.html

How much money you want to put on it?

That there's a chance? One million dollars.
8/15/16 6:06 PM
5/13/02
Rickmassmma -
theseanster - 89% today and the only way trump wins is when Nate silver puts his odds at 2% like the primaries Phone Post 3.0

To be fair, he put the odds of Trump winning extremely low long before the race even really started. By the time people were voting in the primary, he was giving Trump better odds than anyone else. I keep reading the media spin on that, and they act like Nate was predicting for him to fail right up until he won the nomination, when that's not at all true.

Back when there were 4 republicans remaining, and Trump dropped to even money in the betting market, Nate said the right bet at that point was Trump. He's not a political pundit who makes a prediction and sticks to it to the death, his job is more like a casino giving odds on which team will win the superbowl.
I was kidding man. I respect Nate Silver, the guy knows his shit Phone Post 3.0
8/15/16 10:20 PM
5/13/11
Marion Cobretti -
thesleeper - 
Marion Cobretti -
thesleeper -

Don't hold your breath. He doesn't even want to debate. Phone Post 3.0
8/15/16 10:56 PM
8/22/07
Trump rates lower than NIXON with young people but yeah he'll just throw some insults at a debate and change all that. Easy peazy Phone Post 3.0
8/15/16 11:04 PM
11/11/12
jct71 - Trump rates lower than NIXON with young people but yeah he'll just throw some insults at a debate and change all that. Easy peazy Phone Post 3.0
Nixon was president nigga. Hilldogg ain't no Kennedy. Phone Post 3.0