OK, lets count the conservative and Republican "dillusions":
"Fraser is a prime example of a media created liberal. Wow just Wow... Fraser, all I want you to do is do some real research. Here's a good topic to research. Look which party it was that passed the equal rights amendment and which party it was that shot it down."
1) I am a "media created liberal". LOL! I reach my positions by thinking about issues, and not all the conclusions I reach are liberal ones. I can back up this statement by providing arguments, rather than flinging out unsupported platitudes. This is an empty insult, and an attempt to make the world (in this case, me) fit into easy-to-understand boxes. A simple world is a happy one! "Dillusion".
2) The Republicans which supported the ERA are the Republicans of today. Please, that's like saying Bush is from the party of Lincoln. Technically it's true... in reality it's a "dillusion".
"Newsflash Fraser - Democrats are opposed to gay marriage and drug prohibition also."
3) Actually, according to this FOX News poll the majority of people support legal recognition of gay relationships in some form. I think your numbers are outdated, or maybe just a "dillusion".
4) Democrats as well as Conservatives are "opposed to drug prohibition"? I think you misunderstand what "prohibition" means. You basically just said that conservatives want to legalize drugs. That's certainly a "dillusion". And the point is that the party of supposed smaller government is actually in favor of controlling our lives on certain "moral" issues. The views of Democrats have nothing to do with that, this is the fallacy of irrelevant conclusion "dillusion".
"LOL @ the hypocrisy of that statement. I'm not a bigoted control freak, but I'm going to slam Christians for their beliefs and label them while trying to change/control a centuries old tradition because I think a man putting his cock in another man's ass is the highest virtue imaginable."
5) Ah, LeShat. King of the "dillusional" conservatives. If you bothered to read with comprehension you'd see I wasn't slamming Christianity, I was slamming using the bible to dictate public policy. Those are two different things, but not to your "dillusional" mind. But why think about discerning between the two? Choose the simple road, as usual.
6) Just because something is old, doesn't make it correct, or the basis for a Constitutional Amendment. That's a "dillusion".
7) Strawman "dillusion" anyone? Personally I think male anal sex is gross, but because I can think objectively I don't think that because something is gross it should affect human rights. You would have to be "dillusional" to hold that view.
"Apparently the people who aren't ignorant refuse to do anything about the problems (like donate time and money), they just decide to be miserable about it. Sounds like a real smart plan for life."
8) You are correct that left-leaning people tend to be more educated, that's no "dillusion". But you are incorrect that dealing with problems and having compassion are mutually exclusive. I donate plenty of time and money, but I still have the ability to sympathize with those less fortunate. I think that's far less "dillusional" than pretending the world is a great place because I personally am successful. That's the "sometimes it's not all about you "dillusion".
Hope this clears things up a little.