PoliticalGround Israel just did a very stupid thing.

7/19/18 5:34 PM
11/28/09

In this thread, OP thinks he's smarter than he actually is.

Edited: 7/19/18 5:36 PM
1/1/01

7/19/18 5:54 PM
1/1/11
it's high time we attack israel.
Edited: 7/19/18 6:57 PM
6/13/09
papa pump - 

The Jews killed Jesus.

OP is a Jew.

OP killed Jesus.

That was probably meant to be funny. But it actually reflects the level of intelligence of some of the posters around here, including you.

7/19/18 5:59 PM
5/10/08
MattyECB - 
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

i dont see the issue.

i thought all of that was law already. it certainly was in practice, if not codified.

That's kind of the entire point. They've just codified the rational for their slowly building apartheid by implying it is the Jewish Israelis and not the Arabs that have a right to national self determination and a homeland in Israel. It is what it is. For how close they came to a two state solution, it's obvious now that Israel is just going to run out the palestinians and build settlements wherever the fuck they want. 

This was always the plan.

This is the implicit understanding.

In a way, it is refreshing for them to actually speak the truth about who they are and what they are doing.

Now there is no more ambiguity or muddying the waters with ridiculous claims about the State of Israel.

7/19/18 6:01 PM
7/26/11

Thought you meant Adesanya for a minute 

7/19/18 6:03 PM
1/1/01
anthonyMI -

If nothing changes, why bother passing a Basic Law? There aren't very many of those.

This is the Israeli version of a constitutional amendment. 

best you got? in others, bupkis.

the basic law is a protection against future fuckary.

i know how much you hate jews, but, tough titties!

its offical law, israel is a jewish state..deal with it

7/19/18 6:04 PM
1/1/01
lionsoul -
MattyECB - 
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

i dont see the issue.

i thought all of that was law already. it certainly was in practice, if not codified.

That's kind of the entire point. They've just codified the rational for their slowly building apartheid by implying it is the Jewish Israelis and not the Arabs that have a right to national self determination and a homeland in Israel. It is what it is. For how close they came to a two state solution, it's obvious now that Israel is just going to run out the palestinians and build settlements wherever the fuck they want. 

In a way, it is refreshing for them to actually speak the truth about who they are and what they are doing.

Now there is no more ambiguity or muddying the waters with ridiculous claims about the State of Israel.

arabs are being rounded up as we speak and put into chains to be sold at market

7/19/18 6:11 PM
11/1/03

Wheres the outrage of Jews being banned or persecuted in Arab countries?

7/19/18 6:12 PM
11/5/03

More Fuel on the fire...

7/19/18 6:16 PM
6/13/09
Munk - 
blood fist - 

When someone with an IQ higher than room temperature gets on the thread, they will get my point  that while I am a strong supporter of Israel, and always will be, and am Jewish (not much of a believer of the religion, but more a suppoter of the continued existence of the Jewish people), I am not a blind supporter.

btw, you guys making the Holocaust jokes are stinking scum.

OK, I'm here now.

Actually it's a great move. They know one Arab tactic is to move in, increase their numbers and then vote their leaders into governing positions and their beliefs into law.

They are a small sliver of land surrounded by people who will stop at nothing to destroy them. They have been persecuted in just about every European country they ever called home, so the EU can suck it.

Munk
©

#I'mReallyGoodLooking

I am happy to see you pro-Israel Munk, as I am. The points you bring up are valid to some extent, but the Arabs have a ways to go before they outnumber the Jews. I believe the Arab population is around 20%.

On the other hand, it's going to give the Israel haters tons of ammunition to back up what they already believe.

I would not have recommended that move.

#ICantEvenGoOutsidetheBabesSwarmMe

7/19/18 6:18 PM
6/13/09
Tahiti Bo - 

This thread is literally an Auschwitz oven.

You are literally an unfunny cretin.

7/19/18 6:19 PM
6/13/09
Captain CargoCapris: Pitbull Apologist - 
jpm995 -

Cliff notes, too lazy to read.

OP hates jewish people. 

I just found a picture of his dog. 

You really are a scum of the earth type aren't you. I never noticed it until this thread.

7/19/18 6:22 PM
3/28/02
lionsoul -
MattyECB - 
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

i dont see the issue.

agreed

They have a very serious demographic challenge.  not clear how they will sort it out.....

7/19/18 6:24 PM
6/13/09
MattyECB - 
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

i dont see the issue.

I hope it doesn't come to that.

But the Palestinians have had some pretty good offers from Israel in the past, and turned them down, choosing to use the weapon of terrorism instead.

I would have liked to have seen a two state solution. I guess Israel has come to the conclusion that the Arabs will never accept any agreement, so it's time to move on.

But it's sad for the everday Palestinian who has to suffer for his leader's stupidity.

7/19/18 6:27 PM
6/13/09
DiscipleDojo - 

Israel has chosen ethnocracy over democracy. The two are incompatible in every way, despite Bibi and co.'s hollow rhetoric to the contrary. 

They killed the two state solution via the settlement enterprise, but now they have killed a one-state solution by effectively making non-Jews second-class citizens. 

OP is correct. It is utterly self-defeating.

I wouldn't agree that it was Israel who killed the two state solution. The made some very good offers of peace, particulary the Barak plan. The Pals should have taken that. Their leaders fucked that up imo, and now they are in a way worse situation.

But I agree with the rest. It was a very bad decision by Israel from a world PR view.

7/19/18 6:30 PM
6/13/09
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

Cool let us know when you’re ready to complain about how the 50 Muslim countries treat Jewish people.

Instead make a thread about how the government made a law saying that Israel is a Jewish state. 

Arabs make up 20% of the population of Israel. They have the exact same rights as Jews.

There are virtually no Jewish people in Muslim countries. Why not place your ire towards them? Surely there is wrongdoing there, right? 

I don't have ire. I just think they made a mistake. As I keep saying, and as many people know, I am a very strong supporter of Israel. I even lived there and had a business for a while. I have good friends who live in Israel.

It doesn't mean I have to agree lock-step with every move they make.

7/19/18 6:34 PM
6/13/09
Munk - 
DiscipleDojo - 

Israel has chosen ethnocracy over democracy. The two are incompatible in every way, despite Bibi and co.'s hollow rhetoric to the contrary. 

They killed the two state solution via the settlement enterprise, but now they have killed a one-state solution by effectively making non-Jews second-class citizens. 

OP is correct. It is utterly self-defeating.

There should be no "two state solution", as there already was, it's called Jordan. The Pals can return to Jordan, Egypt and the surrounding areas where most came from to begin with.

The pals only goal is to remove Israel from the face of the earth. It's ridiculous to believe they ever wanted a "solution.

I fully agree with your second sentence.

#TallDarkHandsome

7/19/18 6:35 PM
6/13/09
anthonyMI - 

"Arabs make up 20% of the population of Israel. They have the exact same rights as Jews."

They did.

Not anymore.

I consider anthonyMI the most knowledgable and balanced poster on the forum (after me, of course..j/k).

He's dead on here.

7/19/18 6:37 PM
6/13/09
shen - 
blood fist - 
Captain CargoCapris: Pitbull Apologist - 

Good for them. 

OP, you are literally Hitler. 

That's kind of a dumb post.

Anybody who has seen my posts knows that I am VERY pro-Israel.

Yeah, you know who else was 'very pro-Israel'...?

--Hitler!

One of the rare posts by you that I did not find funny or clever.

7/19/18 6:39 PM
6/13/09
TheHaunted2 - 

They can do what they want. They control the world's banks. Nothing will be said. And carry on. Meanwhile..........Trump

I was waiting for the first true Jew bashing post.

You get the prize for today.

7/19/18 6:41 PM
6/30/07
blood fist -
Kip Kinkle - 

This thread is literally a lampshade factory.

Fuck you.

We really need to work on your people skills bro.

7/19/18 6:44 PM
6/13/09
JPro - 

My opinion is the Jewish people get a free pass for genocide and should just wipe those smelly Desert Rats from existence. 

Very interesting post. The Jewish people basically got Israel for the genocide. And the Holocaust should at least be a reminder to people of what happened to the Jews in Europe. But I don't think it gives  Israel a free pass forever. 

7/19/18 6:46 PM
6/13/09
NotForgetGayJesus - 

In this thread, OP thinks he's smarter than he actually is.

I never brag about my intelligence. But you might be surpised.

7/19/18 6:47 PM
5/22/05

Israel seems to be doing its best to provoke some sort of conflict with its arab minority