PoliticalGround Israel just did a very stupid thing.

7/24/18 2:25 PM
5/10/08
blood fist - 
lionsoul - 
blood fist - 
lionsoul - 

I have no idea whether you kept the logs or not, but I do recall your nephew saying that in a thread from back then.

He also admitted that you guys used to have "meetings" to discuss forum members.

It was very creepy.  I know that you know that this happened because I pretty aggressively called you out on it at the time.

Having dealt with a mother who died from Cancer myself, I found it to be a bit troubling that you were steering your nephew that way after his own mother's passing (especially given that he was still a teenager at the time).

It was in the midst of your Redneck stuff (and perhaps EY - but I thought the EY stuff came later) and like I said, I thought it was a bit too much.

That said, like I also said, I think you have definitely cooled down from those days and it is nice to see you not spending so much energy fighting and focusing on those types of unhealthy, obsessive battles.

IMO, the better version of Bloodfist is when you spend energy discussing other issues (not getting caught up in these types of battles).

And yes - agreed.  Pretty sure none of these folks would be making these types of jokes in public. 

You are repeating something which I just told you was not true. You don't recall any such thing because it never happened. My nephew would never say something stupid like that. I remember the contents of every post he made. You're not a stupid guy, lionsoul. But I would guess my memory is probably a little better than yours re/ my own nephew, Redneck, etc.

And again, there was no need for "logs" back then. As I previously mentioned, the search function worked fine. It was a very simple matter to find incriminating posts. What the fuck would a "log" even be? Did you even read my previous post?

You are starting to irritate me lionsoul. I don't make things up. You know that.

Regarding Redneck and EY, I don't mind if you think it was a "bit too much". One was a Hitler lover and a Holocaust denier, the other a mouthy antisemitic Ctard who probably was a bright guy at some point, but his brain is now rotted by conspiracy theory.

In any case, I make my own decisions about what I choose to post. I appreciate your input,  since you are a long-time acquaintance and a known person. You are free to criticize me if you want of course. But you are just wrong here.

Logs (meaning copying and saving people's posts).

I know what I read.

Not suggesting that you are "making things up" (that would be an intentional act).  It is possible you are not remembering things right.

I stand by what I wrote.

That said, I don't think you are that guy any more.

Yes - you are free to post what you want and it is certainly your prerogative to go after folks you choose to.  

Personally I think that can be self-defeating endeavor... but that is just me.

While we have often criticized each other in the past, I am not criticizing you here though.

Why are you trying to hang onto this lionsoul?

You write"It is possible you are not remembering things right."

^ You are suggesting I would not remember keeping logs and and saving multiple peoples posts??

It doesn't make sense lionsoul, for the following reasons:

1. I would absolutely remember keeping "logs" or copies of people's posts (other than Redneck, which I already explained).

2. Let's just say my nephew or I were keeping extensive logs on people (which we weren't). Would either of us volunteer that information to the forum? 

3. And, for some reason you don't seem to be getting this one lionsoul, keeping copies of other peoples' posts was unnecessary due to the search function. I just kept a few of Redneck's around because it was more convenient than searching each time.

What you may remember is someone else making that claim.

Anyway, I'm tired of this subject. Believe whatever TF you want. Also it is not against forum TOS to copy and paste and then repost, as far as I know

Don't any of the above things make sense to you lionsoul?? I hope so. I can't make it any clearer or simpler for you.

Other than that, thanks for your good words. No, I don't think I'm the same person as the first blood fist or ray_carlton. But I'm still not going to take any shit from certain people on certain subjects.

I can offer more detail on this... but it is completely off topic and frankly not helpful to you or your response on this thread.

I apologize for bringing it up.

7/24/18 9:23 PM
6/13/09

^  OK, let's just forget about it. But there were no logs or files.

Since you brought up the subject of ray_carlton, I checked the old account and it's still there. 

http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=account.profile&user=276341

I would have thought kirik would have removed it when I asked him to pull all ray_carlton threads when I retired.

cali_girl posted that photo shopped pic of me. And left a little message. She was an incredible flirt.

7/24/18 10:56 PM
1/17/03

Bloodfist. Just to clarify, im not antisemitic. Some of the closest people I have in my life are jewish, and I would do anything and everything for those people . What I dont like is Zionism, AIPAC, and the involvement the US has with the holy land. I'm a Libertarian, I think we should stay out of it and not take sides. 

7/24/18 10:59 PM
5/10/08
Erik Apple - 

Bloodfist. Just to clarify, im not antisemitic. Some of the closest people I have in my life are jewish, and I would do anything and everything for those people . What I dont like is Zionism, AIPAC, and the involvement the US has with the holy land. I'm a Libertarian, I think we should stay out of it and not take sides. 

We agree on very little but are on the same page with this...

7/24/18 11:52 PM
6/20/13

https://m.jpost.com/Magazine/Features/The-lost-Palestinian-Jews

Palestinians need to re-discover that many of them are the real Jews of Eretz Yisrael.

7/25/18 12:11 AM
5/10/08
Looney Ronulan Paultard - 

Palestinians need to re-discover that many of them are the real Jews of Eretz Yisrael.

This is the irony.

DNA.  

These are all the same people.

Sad stuff.

7/25/18 11:07 AM
6/13/09
Erik Apple - 

OK. I'll take your word on that. I have no reason to doubt you.

Everyone has a right to their political opinions.

I just recall seeing some of your posts about Jews, and especially Israel, as being hostile and inaccurate.

Just a bit of constructive criticism: before condemning Israel, you might want to become more familiar with the country.

Thanks for your honest post.

7/25/18 11:10 AM
6/13/09

I thought you agreed not to post on my threads.

Thanks at least for not posting another bullshit YouTube video. 

7/25/18 11:18 AM
6/13/09
lionsoul - 

This is the irony.

DNA.  

These are all the same people.

Sad stuff.

There is much truth to this. Arabs are the semitic cousins of the Jews.

Not only that, but they are an intelligent ethnic group imo. I like the Israeli Arabs as I have mentioned, and they've been friendly and helpful to me when I was over there.

I think it's sad what has happened with the Palestinians. They were innocent victims of the conflicts and have been badly betrayed by their own leaders. Arafat, the father of modern terrorism, for example became extremely wealthy absconding with money meant to ease the plight of his people.

He never intended to make peace. 

The Arabs would probably have a state of their own by now if their leaders had not betrayed them over the years.

7/25/18 1:30 PM
12/10/09
lionsoul -
Erik Apple - 

Why don’t you two faggots get a room.

Youre both full of shit.

Lionsoul in no way could you ever be considered libertarian. You are a straight up CNN watching regressive. 

Eric... you continously express peckerhead talking points. I lived in Southern California for enough years to know a 100 dudes just like you.

7/25/18 8:15 PM
11/28/08

Eric has a very antisemitic posting history. It is best not to humor him.

I actually do get your point about not riling up antisemites. There are some Israel and Jewish related topics I will not talk about here, and others I will only neutrally describe if asked but won't give any opinion, for that reason. Just not everything, and this topic doesn't qualify for that.

7/25/18 8:33 PM
6/20/13
blood fist -

I never said that. However, you promised not to respond to my posts. 

Edited: 7/25/18 9:36 PM
6/13/09
anthonyMI - 

Eric has a very antisemitic posting history. It is best not to humor him.

I actually do get your point about not riling up antisemites. There are some Israel and Jewish related topics I will not talk about here, and others I will only neutrally describe if asked but won't give any opinion, for that reason. Just not everything, and this topic doesn't qualify for that.

I guess we each have our own way of dealing with things.

I prefer the confrontational approach in the cases of Nazis, Holocaust deniers, and to a slightly lesser extent Conspiretards.

Regarding Eric and his antisemitic posting: the posts I've read, and I don't read all of his, were more anti-Israel than antisemitic. Anyway, whatever, he asked a legitimate respectful question. I'm going to give him a respectful answer. It is one way to learn.

7/25/18 9:20 PM
6/13/09
blood fist -

I never said that. However, you promised not to respond to my posts. 

OK. Then go ahead and say what you want. Do what you want.

Post tons of youtard vids and spam the thread with them as you often do.

But... this is my fucking thread and I'll respond to anyone on the thread, in any manner I choose - and that includes you.

I don't have anything personal against you. I believe you are mentally ill. Long term exposure to heavy conspiracy garbage will rot your brain, and eventually, if not already, you won't be in touch with reality.

7/25/18 9:39 PM
6/13/09
DomenicVelluso - 
lionsoul -
Erik Apple - 

Youre both full of shit.

Lionsoul in no way could you ever be considered libertarian. You are a straight up CNN watching regressive. 

Eric... you continously express peckerhead talking points. I lived in Southern California for enough years to know a 100 dudes just like you.

What part of Socal did you live in, Dom?

7/25/18 9:53 PM
5/10/08
DomenicVelluso - 
lionsoul -
Erik Apple - 

Youre both full of shit.

The most miserable man on the OG strikes again.

Shouldn't you be on the beach somewhere with your metal detector?

7/25/18 9:56 PM
10/1/16
blood fist -
Erik Apple - 

I just recall seeing some of your posts about Jews, and especially Israel, as being hostile and inaccurate.

Just a bit of constructive criticism: before condemning Israel, you might want to become more familiar with the country.

Sorry but you don't have the credibility to make the statement "Just a bit of constructive criticism: before condemning Israel, you might want to become more familiar with the country."

You freely admitted that you did not do any research on the USS Liberty before siding with Israel's side of the story. Why should Apple be held to a standard you set when you won't hold yourself to that standard?

7/26/18 5:35 AM
11/28/08

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/second-israeli-minister-admits-mistake-over-nation-state-law-1.6315373

Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon admitted Thursday that mistakes were made in the recently approved nation-state law, saying it should be amended.

"The enactment of the nation-state law was done hastily," he told Army Radio, "we were wrong and we need to fix it."

The surrogacy law also needs to be amended to include members of the LGBT community, Kahlon said in the interview. MK Meirav Ben-Ari of his party Kulanu will work with Amir Ohana (Likud) on amending the law, he added. 

Kahlon and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are expected to meet Thursday at 1 P.M. (Israel Time) with representatives of the Druze community against the backdrop of mass protests against the law. MK Akram Hasoon (Zionist Union), Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman and Communications Minister Ayoub Kara are expected to participate in the meeting at the military headquarters in Tel Aviv.

Three Knesset members are expected to challenge the law in the High Court of Justice. They include Hasoon and two other Druze MKs, Saleh Saad (Zionist Union) and Hamad Amar (Yisrael Beiteinu).

The petitioners asked the court to annul the law or rule out parts of it on the grounds of infringement on basic rights, including the right to equality. They said that in the law, minorities have no status. It essentially exiles the Druze and others despite their service and loyalty to the state, the three wrote.

Education Minister Naftali Bennett, who supported and voted for the law, admitted on Wednesday to belatedly realizing that the law hurt the feelings of members of Israel's Druze community.

"That is of course is not the Israeli government's intention," Bennett tweeted. "These are our blood brothers, who stand shoulder to shoulder with us in the battlefield and who have entered into a life covenant with us. We, the government of Israel, have the responsibility of finding a way to repair the rift."

The nation-state law is designed to alter the application of the Basic Law on Human Dignity and Liberty in court rulings, and permit judges to give priority to Israel’s Jewish character in their rulings. The government coalition tried to get a more sweeping version of the nation-state bill passed, which would have brought about more significant change.

For years the nation-state law, including in its previous, more extreme forms, was promoted by Ayelet Shaked, a member of Bennett’s party and now justice minister. 

7/26/18 5:38 AM
11/28/08

The right acted stupidly to gain populist points and didn’t fully think through what they were doing. On a constitutional amendment. Let’s see if they fix it.

Edited: 7/26/18 5:45 AM
6/13/09
Flavorful - 
blood fist -
Erik Apple - 

Sorry but you don't have the credibility to make the statement "Just a bit of constructive criticism: before condemning Israel, you might want to become more familiar with the country."

You freely admitted that you did not do any research on the USS Liberty before siding with Israel's side of the story. Why should Apple be held to a standard you set when you won't hold yourself to that standard?

Please back up your accusation that I once "freely admitted that I did not do any research on the USS Liberty issue before siding with Israel"  by citing a post where I ever said that. You know, kind of the way I cite people's posts and which thread they said it on, when requested.

I never said those words. I am not an expert on the subject, but I am quite aware of the incident and have done resesarch on it.

I know it is usually used as a standard accusation, made against by people like you, against Israel, supposedly to prove Israel is a lying turncoat against the US and is actually a secret enemy. But this is not the case according to most sources.

The details are anything but clear that this is the case.  There is plenty of evidence to show that this was a 'fog of war', case of mistaken identity.

Please post a link to a legit source that proves otherwise.

In the meantime, this from wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

The U.S. Naval Court of Inquiry record contains testimony by fourteen Liberty crew members and five subject matter experts; exhibits of attack damage photographs, various messages and memoranda; and findings of fact. The court concluded that the testimony record revealed "a shallow investigation, plagued by myriad disagreements between the captain and his crew".[58] As to culpability, the court said "It was not the responsibility of the court to rule on the culpability of the attackers, and no evidence was heard from the attacking nation", the court concluded that "available evidence combines to indicate ... (that the attack was) a case of mistaken identity."

Please read the bold print, dipshit.

Edited: 7/26/18 11:43 AM
6/13/09

By the way, if anyone wants to see Squatty getting his just deserts, you might check out this thread:

Attn: Squatdog. We need to have a little talk.

The thread's been a bumpy ride for him and it's very likely to get worse.

10/18/19 4:21 PM
1/22/19

No one can step to Israe, so it does not matter what they do.  Not US, not China and not Russia.  Sure, the UN will say they commit war crimes but they do not care about anything or anyone except furthering the interests of the Jewish people - and not all Jews, but the white European Ashkenazi variety (black Jews are treated terribly in Israel).  Bibi openly said we will 'bleed America dry and let it blow away'.  Additionally, for all the noobies, they have something called God Mode, wich is part of the Talpiot program and is a master key to tap in to every computer on earth and shut down any countries nuke abailities, complete power grids, entire infrastructures, the water and electricity for a whole nation and such much more at the drop of a hat.  This is part and parcel why Saudi Arabia has become best friends with them, even tho Jews are the sworn enemy of Islam; they engage in 'taqiyya' and know they are better off befriending a dominant power than fighting them, like the rest of the Islam world that Israel absolutely wrecks house on (just see the middle east since Bibi rolled out his '7 countries in 5 years' plan/Oded Yinon Plan).

10/18/19 4:40 PM
6/13/09
alt acct pussies who don't have the nuts to use their real screen names are like a disease around here these days.

Take your shit back to Stormfront. There are others like you there. You are an antisemitic piece of camel shit.

Don't expect further replies from me.

I don't waste my time on ignorant gutter scum like you.

10/19/19 11:54 PM
12/10/09

Fun as always

21 days ago
1/1/01

Jews did  not kill Jesus, read some history you dopes. Jesus was ordered to be killed by Emperor Clintonius.