PoliticalGround Kamala wants U to pay for CA rents!

7/23/18 9:55 AM
7/7/17

It's like they are begging me to not vote Democrat.

7/23/18 10:02 AM
8/23/11

This will have to absolute opposite effect! 

If there is a subsidy or tax break in rent then the total rent price will just increase 

7/23/18 10:10 AM
10/25/11
VTCO -

Fuck outta here.

There's only ONE Kamala I will ever recognize.

This one  ???

7/23/18 10:11 AM
12/28/05
nickgjj -

I just moved to the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe from the Sacramento Area.  I’m saving almost 20k that I would have to pay in taxes in California. My house is over 3 times larger than the one I had before and it’s the same fucking price.  I honestly never thought I’d say I hate California but god damn it’s a fucked up place to live. 

I did the same thing.  Moved away from the east bay to the Carson Valley. So happy we moved, should have done it 10 years ago.

7/23/18 10:18 AM
6/13/03
jakeb - 
nickgjj -

I just moved to the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe from the Sacramento Area.  I’m saving almost 20k that I would have to pay in taxes in California. My house is over 3 times larger than the one I had before and it’s the same fucking price.  I honestly never thought I’d say I hate California but god damn it’s a fucked up place to live. 

I did the same thing.  Moved away from the east bay to the Carson Valley. So happy we moved, should have done it 10 years ago.

My pops is up there and my uncle moved from LA to he NV side of Tahoe. Both of them love not having to deal with the CA taxes and horrible laws from the Democrats, but they hate the winters. Both are talking about getting a winter place somewhere warmer.
7/23/18 10:18 AM
11/9/10
VTCO -

Fuck outta here.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZaHFvBbpkoA/UqaM3YnzplI/AAAAAAACDHw/J0V3vQkm6LY/s1600/v.gif

7/23/18 11:04 AM
11/9/10
Pablo Duke -
rekt -

that is my future president

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/la-ol-enter-the-fray-the-rent-is-too-damn-high-but-sen-1532124021-htmlstory.html

A tax-credit program also could be enormously expensive. Harris’ bill was influenced by a similar proposal by the Terner Center for Housing Innovation at UC Berkeley, according to the Washington Post. The Terner Center’s proposal for a tax credit for low-income rent-burdened households would cost about $76 billion a year.

For comparison, the federal government spends about $22 billion a year on Section 8 housing vouchers, in which low-income families contribute a third of their income toward rent and the government covers the rest of the cost each month. 

Your future president?  Where you living, Gitmo? 

The only thing shes she's going to be in the future is an inmate.  

Fuck her and fuck anyone who would vote for that corrupt whore.

What are the corruption accusations? I think she's an idiot and just want to know more. 

7/23/18 11:08 AM
9/13/02

they're trying to change voting demographics and they're trying to do it in my city. 

cities like huntington beach and newport have been historically middle and upper class white communities that voted solid republican. these politicians want to change building codes and build high density apartment complexes through out our city and orange county. 

their overall goal is to turn orange county from red to blue. 

link to an article about my city attorney sueing and beating the state. it's possible, you just can't give up.

http://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-hb-lawsuit-20171102-story.html

7/23/18 11:26 AM
1/1/01
nhb1 - 
VTCO -

Fuck outta here.

Did we just become friends? 

Are you guys talking about the character played by Riya Sen in the Bengali movie "Noukadubi," which was based on the 1906 novel by Rabindranath Tagore? 

7/23/18 11:48 AM
12/10/09
ATX_OutLaw -
VTCO -

Fuck outta here.

This one  ???

Best part is his last name is also Harris!

7/23/18 11:49 AM
4/5/11

When you wanna live by the beach but pay for the price of property in Barstow 

7/23/18 12:19 PM
1/1/01
EFM - 

Shes number 6 or 7 on the list at this point.  I doubt they go with her.

like daniel tosh said, if you cant afford California, move to middle america, thats what its for.

Please don't.

All anyone that moves here from CA or the south does is bitch about the weather non-stop.

7/23/18 12:20 PM
5/13/17
scrapdo -
ATX_OutLaw -
VTCO -

Fuck outta here.

This one  ???

Best part is his last name is also Harris!

That clip was shot in the backyard of either Lawler or his co-promoter. Lawler did the half moon design on Kamala’s stomach.  Years later Kamala asked Lawler why he painted a banana on his stomach.

7/23/18 12:27 PM
9/13/02
PatK - 
EFM - 

like daniel tosh said, if you cant afford California, move to middle america, thats what its for.

Please don't.

All anyone that moves here from CA or the south does is bitch about the weather non-stop.

friends of our family took a job in DC and lived in alexandria, VA. my buddy and his wife had lived their entire lives in coastal orange county. 

after their first summer of high temps and even higher humidity the wife was ready to move back. after the first harsh winter they almost got a divorce...lol

7/23/18 1:40 PM
4/13/12
Al Cappucino -
EFM -

You really think middle america wants that?

wants what, poor californians?

7/23/18 1:41 PM
4/13/12
PatK -
EFM - 

Please don't.

remind thwm that perfect weather is expensive.

7/23/18 2:10 PM
1/1/01
CaliKush -

When you wanna live by the beach but pay for the price of property in Barstow 

Maybe Kamala should push for legislation for us to pay for subsidized BMW car payments since they are too high.

7/23/18 4:11 PM
7/31/09

I don't normally support violence towards politicians but I understand it. ..  

7/23/18 6:55 PM
11/3/05
Poleeko -
nickgjj -

This didn’t happen. 

This absolutely happened 

7/24/18 10:28 AM
9/13/08
Since when, in the history of economics, has creating subsidies for a product actually made that product or service cheaper?

Fuck, people are stupid.
7/25/18 2:10 PM
8/23/11

Aren’t people who are at or just under the 30% threshold going to find a better, nicer, more expensive apartment to get over the 30%.. if it will be subsidized?

and won’t that drive up rents across the board? 

This will have the same effect as raising min wage makes things more expensive 

lowering mortgage rates makes housing more expensive 

raising interest rates makes things less expensive 

I thought people knew better