PoliticalGround LOL republemmings crying Mexicans meanwhile......

7/31/19 5:49 PM
1/9/19

dot.Indians and Chinese are TAKING OVER buying up properties and HongCouvering the USA

7/31/19 5:51 PM
11/18/15

I recall seeing some numbers that indicated that those numbers are decreasing.

Hongcouvering hey?  

7/31/19 5:52 PM
12/22/10
theraskal -

dot.Indians and Chinese are TAKING OVER buying up properties and HongCouvering the USA

7/31/19 5:52 PM
2/5/06
Are they here legally? Are they doing it legally?

Yes

That's why they don't care.

You're the racist
7/31/19 5:53 PM
1/9/19
Cuckoldberry Finn -

Hongcouvering hey?  

simply a period of consolidation......and from what I am seeing the buying is picking up again

7/31/19 5:53 PM
11/16/08
theraskal -

Key word is "buying". 

The Mexicans have their hands out wanting America to pay.  They aren't buying shit.

7/31/19 5:54 PM
11/18/15
theraskal -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

Hongcouvering hey?  

simply a period of consolidation......and from what I am seeing the buying is picking up again

Oh well, if you're seeing it, it's settled.

7/31/19 5:54 PM
2/15/06
Edited: 7/31/19 5:57 PM
3/1/10

Illegals from Central America are a net financial drain on American society. They spend more in resources than they contribute, especially when you factor in the billions sent to shithole countries in remittance payments every year.

Dot Indians, Russians, and Chinese buying real estate, especially luxury real estate, results in them spending money to make those purchases. Also, they usually don't move here. They use real estate as a way to stash money overseas from their filthy and corrupt governments, or to hide illegal money. Either way, it's money they are spending.

Also, Chinese real estate spending has dropped the past 2 years. Illegals from Central American shitholes has gone up.

7/31/19 5:56 PM
1/9/19
CaptainWoody - Are they here legally? Are they doing it legally?

Yes

That's why they don't care.

You're the racist

oh, they WILL care eventually but by the time these republemmings realize that while they were consumed with crying about Mexicans the dot.Indians and Chinese HongCouvered them it will be TOO LATE 

7/31/19 5:59 PM
1/9/19
I No Kung Foo -
theraskal -

Key word is "buying". 

The Mexicans have their hands out wanting America to pay.  They aren't buying shit.

that's very odd bcause I have observe them renting apartments, buying homes/cars, paying car tags/taxes, and shopping at the stores paying sales taxes

7/31/19 6:02 PM
1/9/19
VTCO -

Illegals from Central America are a net financial drain on American society. They spend more in resources than they contribute, especially when you factor in the billions sent to shithole countries in remittance payments every year.

Dot Indians, Russians, and Chinese buying real estate, especially luxury real estate, results in them spending money to make those purchases. Also, they usually don't move here. They use real estate as a way to stash money overseas from their filthy and corrupt governments, or to hide illegal money. Either way, it's money they are spending.

Also, Chinese real estate spending has dropped the past 2 years. Illegals from Central American shitholes has gone up.

Colombia's Egan Bernal crowned Tour de France champion-----

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/28/sport/tour-de-france-bernal-colombia-spt-intl/index.html

Edited: 7/31/19 6:04 PM
1/9/19
VTCO -

they seem to be contributing to roofing everyone's homes and cutting everyone's grass

and LOL saying the Chinese/Russians/Indians don't move here.....I see MORE of them EVERY day!

7/31/19 6:21 PM
1/9/19

HATERS always don't believe me and then later those sadsackers get the BIG WIN I TOLD U SO!

I don't want it to happen but if my place gets HongCouvered then I will make some BIG WINmonade and sell the LUXURY townhome for a Mill-or-Two and migrate to some other country I guess but you can be sure whatever happens I will turn it into a BIG WIN!

7/31/19 6:26 PM
11/18/15
theraskal -

HATERS always don't believe me and then later those sadsackers get the BIG WIN I TOLD U SO!

I don't want it to happen but if my place gets HongCouvered then I will make some BIG WINmonade and sell the LUXURY townhome for a Mill-or-Two and migrate to some other country I guess but you can be sure whatever happens I will turn it into a BIG WIN!

How many more do you see each day, and since they all look the same, how do you know you aren't counting them twice?

7/31/19 6:27 PM
2/15/06
theraskal - 

Nobody is sweating this, bro.

7/31/19 8:44 PM
1/9/19
Cuckoldberry Finn -
theraskal -

How many more do you see each day, and since they all look the same, how do you know you aren't counting them twice?

same like the GOLD RUSH 

as example I see their restaurant openings to support the needs of Chioneers

7/31/19 8:45 PM
1/9/19

also increase in dot.Indian eateries

7/31/19 8:46 PM
1/9/19

I expect the RISE in property values will continue in waves with each new migration

7/31/19 8:53 PM
1/9/19

while the UNEDUCATED whites class cries about the Mexicans I expect the Pretentious Liberals to be eventually crying about the Chinese and dot.Indians which we have already observed the beginning with the Uni-Admissions scandals

7/31/19 8:59 PM
2/15/06
theraskal - 

while the UNEDUCATED whites class cries about the Mexicans I expect the Pretentious Liberals to be eventually crying about the Chinese and dot.Indians which we have already observed the beginning with the Uni-Admissions scandals

We don't want it to get overcrowded here where everyone is on top of each other!

7/31/19 11:31 PM
1/9/19

what is the immigration status of Lemurs?  Does USA need more Lemurs?  

7/31/19 11:58 PM
2/15/06
theraskal - 

Keep scratching while the lemur is thinking about this one...

8/1/19 12:10 AM
1/9/19
StrikingMMA -
theraskal - 

Keep scratching while the lemur is thinking about this one...

Lemurs are very clever creatures :)

8/1/19 8:42 PM
11/16/08
theraskal -
I No Kung Foo -
theraskal -

Key word is "buying". 

that's very odd bcause I have observe them renting apartments, buying homes/cars, paying car tags/taxes, and shopping at the stores paying sales taxes

They pay sales taxes?  Consider my mind changed!