PoliticalGround Mueller Giving Tony Podesta Immunity.

7/20/18 9:12 PM
12/5/17
Green Vermonster - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

Again... 

Are you guys serious? I’ve outlined how Mueller had to fight pre-trial motions to dismiss the charges against Manafort, the *campaign manager*, for potentially going outside the scope of the special counsel appointment which is to investigate coordination between Trump campaign/Russia. 

How can he justify, in court, a charge against Podesta and Weber? He almost certainly can’t. 

You should be saying “the DOJ should take that up and charge Podesta and Weber outside of the special counsel’s office”. 

& they just might. 

You're truly a piece of shit shill.

Why is that? That is my understanding of the legal constraints in this case as someone who has been following and reading every pre-trial motion filed in the Manafort case, where the arguments about who Mueller can charge and what is within his scope are being determined.

That's not "shilling". If you don't understand how that functions -- that's on you. I have no problem whatsoever with Tony Podesta being charged with a crime. I'm saying it's highly unlikely to happen from Mueller, because he has a narrow assignment that has to be justified in a court of law.

7/20/18 9:14 PM
12/5/17

lol @ calling me a piece of shit for that.

Stupidity is a serious fucking concern here.

7/20/18 9:31 PM
12/5/17
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 
Green Vermonster - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

Again... 

Are you guys serious? I’ve outlined how Mueller had to fight pre-trial motions to dismiss the charges against Manafort, the *campaign manager*, for potentially going outside the scope of the special counsel appointment which is to investigate coordination between Trump campaign/Russia. 

How can he justify, in court, a charge against Podesta and Weber? He almost certainly can’t. 

You should be saying “the DOJ should take that up and charge Podesta and Weber outside of the special counsel’s office”. 

& they just might. 

You're truly a piece of shit shill.

Why is that? That is my understanding of the legal constraints in this case as someone who has been following and reading every pre-trial motion filed in the Manafort case, where the arguments about who Mueller can charge and what is within his scope are being determined.

That's not "shilling". If you don't understand how that functions -- that's on you. I have no problem whatsoever with Tony Podesta being charged with a crime. I'm saying it's highly unlikely to happen from Mueller, because he has a narrow assignment that has to be justified in a court of law.

This is what I'm talking about: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4560782/6-26-18-Manafort-Opinion-EDVA.pdf

The legal justification that Mueller's team has to provide in order to proceed to a trial. That is considered when a prosecutor is using their discretion to charge or not charge someone with something.

Given the appointment document outlining the scope of this special counsel here: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

& the many attempts to dismiss charges based on Mueller being outside of that assignment linked above and the necessity of justifying that a charge is within that scope -- he almost certainly isn't going to charge Podesta. He's not a member of or associated with the campaign Mueller is investigating.

How is that lost on you?

& how do you go from being too dumb to understand that, to somehow thinking I give two fucks if Tony Podesta is charged with a crime? Especially when I am arguing in clear language that Mueller can refer that to the DOJ, the DOJ released a report just yesterday indicating that they want to pursue FARA violations aggressively, and that I support such a charge?

Monumentally stupid. & filled with enough hubris to keep coming at me with this shit.

7/20/18 9:33 PM
12/5/17

Special Counsel for Trump/Russia Megathread

^ That is a thread focused on legal proceedings in the special counsel's cases. Over more than 150 pages, 4400 posts, and 100K views -- your dumbass still can't grasp that.

Go. back. into. your. fucking. hole.

Damn!

7/20/18 11:30 PM
4/24/07
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

Special Counsel for Trump/Russia Megathread

^ That is a thread focused on legal proceedings in the special counsel's cases. Over more than 150 pages, 4400 posts, and 100K views -- your dumbass still can't grasp that.

Go. back. into. your. fucking. hole.

Damn!

It did for a while. Not so much anymore.
7/21/18 2:32 AM
8/30/16

CC makes up random shit to distract from Trump's horrendously shitty week. OG needs more traitorous welfare queens.

7/23/18 3:12 PM
12/5/17
Ill Portents -

Tucker full of shit once more. Second time he has tried to push a phony story about Podesta, I wonder why?

lol

Good call on that. Wonder if any are from Podesta or Weber’s firms. 

7/23/18 3:20 PM
12/5/17

7/23/18 3:32 PM
12/5/17
Ill Portents - But Tucker PREVIOUSLY informed us that a source that was known and credible to Tucker confirmed that Podesta and Hillary were the actual targets of the Mueller investigation????

Any clip of this?

I didn’t know the Tuck was full-blown fantasyland ala Hannity.

7/23/18 3:34 PM
12/5/17

Oh... Tuck’s source was Roger Stone. That explains it. 

Maybe in the D.C. case though.

7/23/18 3:51 PM
1/1/01

lol

7/23/18 7:27 PM
12/28/12
camicom - 

If there was a shred of doubt in anyone's mind that this investigation isn't biased and corrupt, look no further than Mueller giving another Clinton confidant immunity.

Can't say I'm the least bit shocked

Can't say I'm the least bit shocked that OP made another terrible thread
7/24/18 1:10 AM
8/30/16

@TuckerCarlson just confirmed

this is where I stopped reading

7/24/18 12:24 PM
2/27/01
Oh look, another bullshit conspiracy passed by republicans regarding their own special investigation that was shown as bullshit. Business as usual