PoliticalGround Obama Admin Responsible For 2016 Russian Meddling!

5/31/19 8:36 AM
12/27/12
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -

is this the same russian meddling that 99% of the OG trumptards denied for 2+ years, despite a mountain of evidence supporting it?

Russian Collusion and Russian meddling, 2 different things.

The collusion has definitely been dismantled. Did Trump and co interact with Russians? Yep, but not to the level that was being portrayed by the media. The Dossier, Manafort, all that is crap.

As for interference, I personally think the proven actions of the Clintons and the DNC did way more damage, and they aren’t even a foreign entity! 

Foreign money and influence will always be present in our elections. Soviet, Israeli, the Saudis, Chinese, lots of foreign interests at stake. The whole Russia focus had a very specific function, it wasn’t achieved, it backfired, and now has become a grotesque monster consuming our media and dividing people.

well, this is a completely useless post that does not answer my question.

99% may be an exaggeration, but only by individual percentage points. the vast, vast majority of the OG trump crew denied flat out that the russian government was behind the wikileaks releases, that they coordinated and carried out an organized, top down social media disinformation campaign, and that they did so in direct support of the trump campaign. all of which was spelled out in excruciating detail in the mueller report (you know, the one the OP didn't read).

i just want to be clear that the meddling that the OG is disingenuously talking about is the same meddling he has been denying all along.

yes, right?

William Binney, top NSA veteran has widely disputed the Russians were behind the DNC hack. His credentials dwarf yours, so I tend to go with his assessment. Others in that circle are mixed on that one, so I can’t 100% buy that one.  

Binney says the download speed looks more like it was put on a flash drive than it was downloaded. Also, to this day the CIA has never had access to that server, protocol was broken, a private company was allowed access to it first. Not at all the way a definitive answer is reached.

5/31/19 8:38 AM
9/10/07
camicom -
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -

is this the same russian meddling that 99% of the OG trumptards denied for 2+ years, despite a mountain of evidence supporting it?

The collusion has definitely been dismantled. Did Trump and co interact with Russians? Yep, but not to the level that was being portrayed by the media. The Dossier, Manafort, all that is crap.

As for interference, I personally think the proven actions of the Clintons and the DNC did way more damage, and they aren’t even a foreign entity! 

Foreign money and influence will always be present in our elections. Soviet, Israeli, the Saudis, Chinese, lots of foreign interests at stake. The whole Russia focus had a very specific function, it wasn’t achieved, it backfired, and now has become a grotesque monster consuming our media and dividing people.

99% may be an exaggeration, but only by individual percentage points. the vast, vast majority of the OG trump crew denied flat out that the russian government was behind the wikileaks releases, that they coordinated and carried out an organized, top down social media disinformation campaign, and that they did so in direct support of the trump campaign. all of which was spelled out in excruciating detail in the mueller report (you know, the one the OP didn't read).

i just want to be clear that the meddling that the OG is disingenuously talking about is the same meddling he has been denying all along.

yes, right?

Its because your question is based on a lie.

what is the lie?

i mean, yesterday it was : "the russians didn't help trump get elected! trump misspoke!"

today, it's: "obama didn't do anything when the russians meddled to help trump win!"

a year ago it was: "we don't know if it was russia at all!"

you guys are all over the board. its dizzying, really. i'd ask how you keep track of it all, but it's obvious that you don't bother or care to be consistent.

5/31/19 8:39 AM
9/10/07
benwah -
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -

yes, right?

William Binney, top NSA veteran has widely disputed the Russians were behind the DNC hack. His credentials dwarf yours, so I tend to go with his assessment. Others in that circle are mixed on that one, so I can’t 100% buy that one.  

Binney says the download speed looks more like it was put on a flash drive than it was downloaded. Also, to this day the CIA has never had access to that server, protocol was broken, a private company was allowed access to it first. Not at all the way a definitive answer is reached.

so, the OP is wrong?

5/31/19 8:43 AM
3/18/02
kevsh - 

"There was no Russian meddling ... Until we found out Obama was to blame for it".

- Trump sheep

this is so bizarre

Ive never seen a single pro trumper here say that the russians didnt meddle

what the objection to is collusion, the rediculous and unproven invented assertion that trump worked with the russians to rig the election, something obama laughed at the prospect of happening when he was POTUS.  

Its bizarre how you guys just invent shit so you can keep parroting CNN talking points. 

5/31/19 8:58 AM
9/10/07
BigEyedFish -
kevsh - 

"There was no Russian meddling ... Until we found out Obama was to blame for it".

- Trump sheep

this is so bizarre

what the objection to is collusion, the rediculous and unproven invented assertion that trump worked with the russians to rig the election, something obama laughed at the prospect of happening when he was POTUS.  

Its bizarre how you guys just invent shit so you can keep parroting CNN talking points. 

lol. are you trying to outlie camicom? that's a tall order.

5/31/19 9:17 AM
12/27/12
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -

yes, right?

so, the OP is wrong?

If OP is referring to the DNC hack then I personally disagree, I don’t believe it was a hack. Again, just my opinion. We will never truly know since the server was never made accessible. 

If the OP is referring to Russian troll farms etc then yes, those did exist. Again, I personally don’t think they were as effective as people like Comey like to claim. Something not mentioned about the Mueller reports findings on the meddling Russians is his allegations are just that, allegations. Some are actually in court trying to clear their names and are being Stone walled. I believe one case is the Concord Group. 

5/31/19 9:25 AM
2/11/03
BigEyedFish - 
kevsh - 

- Trump sheep

this is so bizarre

THis is an orcus level lie. I dunno how you can even post this garbage with probably a straight face
5/31/19 9:26 AM
8/1/13
benwah -
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -

yes, right?

so, the OP is wrong?

If OP is referring to the DNC hack then I personally disagree, I don’t believe it was a hack. Again, just my opinion. We will never truly know since the server was never made accessible. 

If the OP is referring to Russian troll farms etc then yes, those did exist. Again, I personally don’t think they were as effective as people like Comey like to claim. Something not mentioned about the Mueller reports findings on the meddling Russians is his allegations are just that, allegations. Some are actually in court trying to clear their names and are being Stone walled. I believe one case is the Concord Group. 

I'm saying that Obama told his people, mainly Susan Rice, to stand down on countering any Russian interference, thats well documented. They wanted to preserve the Iranian deal.

5/31/19 9:28 AM
8/1/13
Isaac298 -
BigEyedFish - 
kevsh - 

- Trump sheep

this is so bizarre

THis is an orcus level lie. I dunno how you can even post this garbage with probably a straight face

Well, surely you should be about to search OG history and repost one of my threads, or Bob Ross, or any of the other "Trumptards" who presented this. Should be really easy.

5/31/19 9:36 AM
12/27/12
Ill Portents -
benwah -
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -

yes, right?

Binney was proven to be ridiculously wrong on this the instant he came out with this idiotic statement, because the anonymous blog he got his "proof" from had already been debunked by, you know, actual proof from countless people of transferring files over the internet far faster than the DNC files were transferred and much faster than what Binney claimed was "impossible". 

Hope this helps. By the way look up "appeal to authority fallacy". 

As I stated previously, Binney has his detractors. Even his own group Veterans for Sanity or whatever they call it are divided on the matter. Based on his experience and knowledge I would tend to agree with him before you. And he still to this day sticks to his findings. I’m sure some of his detractors are politically motivated, not all but some.

Netflix had a great documentary on him called A Good American, unfortunately they took it down about a month ago.

5/31/19 9:44 AM
12/27/12
Ill Portents -
benwah -
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -

yes, right?

Binney was proven to be ridiculously wrong on this the instant he came out with this idiotic statement, because the anonymous blog he got his "proof" from had already been debunked by, you know, actual proof from countless people of transferring files over the internet far faster than the DNC files were transferred and much faster than what Binney claimed was "impossible". 

Hope this helps. By the way look up "appeal to authority fallacy". 

Yep, Binney and his group are still claiming the same thing. So it’s a toss up, you believe your sources, I believe mine. But there should be no disagreement that not allowing the Fed access to the actual server and relying on a private company that the Fed had zero say in choosing to provide data is not the way to get to the bottom of it.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/03/13/vips-muellers-forensics-free-findings/

5/31/19 9:46 AM
12/27/12
camicom -
benwah -
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -

yes, right?

so, the OP is wrong?

I'm saying that Obama told his people, mainly Susan Rice, to stand down on countering any Russian interference, thats well documented. They wanted to preserve the Iranian deal.

Zero doubt about that. He well knew what was actual interference and what was orchestrated. Even in the Lisa Page text messages she says he wanted to be kept in the loop.

5/31/19 3:03 PM
1/1/01
benwah - 
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -

yes, right?

Was he the guy that claimed connection speeds were too slow for it to be possible?

If so, he's a fucking idiot. My personal credentials in the telecommunications industry dwarf his - and that's more relevant for knowing if a data speed is available. I've got experience with (either directly working for or contracted by) AT&T, Verizon, Froniter, Mediacom, and even for a short time when DirecTV tried to resell a DSL product. They were available for some time before I left Verizon - which was roughly 6 years before the hack happened.
5/31/19 3:09 PM
9/12/05
BigEyedFish - 
kevsh - 

- Trump sheep

this is so bizarre

They need something to cling to. It's the only thing that validates their hatred and intolerance for anyone who disobeys their authoritarian views. All leftists are like this.

What's really fun is getting them to talk about the massive amounts of Russian meddling before the 2016 election. They want nothing to do with that because it blows their reality to pieces.
5/31/19 3:49 PM
12/27/12
BiggGunn -
benwah - 
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -

yes, right?

Was he the guy that claimed connection speeds were too slow for it to be possible?

If so, he's a fucking idiot. My personal credentials in the telecommunications industry dwarf his - and that's more relevant for knowing if a data speed is available. I've got experience with (either directly working for or contracted by) AT&T, Verizon, Froniter, Mediacom, and even for a short time when DirecTV tried to resell a DSL product. They were available for some time before I left Verizon - which was roughly 6 years before the hack happened.

Crazy, I wonder why he stills sticks to his theory.

5/31/19 4:00 PM
12/27/12
BiggGunn -
benwah - 
dabigchet -
benwah -
dabigchet -

yes, right?

From Binney-

Recent forensic examination of the Wikileaks DNC files shows they were created on 23, 25 and 26 May 2016. (On June 12, Julian Assange announced he had them; WikiLeaks published them on July 22.) We recently discovered that the files reveal a FAT (File Allocation Table) system property. This shows that the data had been transferred to an external storage device, such as a thumb drive, before WikiLeaks posted them.

FAT is a simple file system named for its method of organization, the File Allocation Table. It is used for storage only and is not related to internet transfers like hacking. Were WikiLeaks to have received the DNC files via a hack, the last modified times on the files would be a random mixture of odd-and even-ending numbers.

Why is that important? The evidence lies in the “last modified” time stamps on the Wikileaks files. When a file is stored under the FAT file system the software rounds the time to the nearest even-numbered second. Every single one of the time stamps in the DNC files on WikiLeaks’ site ends in an even number. 

We have examined 500 DNC email files stored on the Wikileaks site. All 500 files end in an even number—2, 4, 6, 8 or 0. If those files had been hacked over the Internet, there would be an equal probability of the time stamp ending in an odd number. The random probability that FAT was not used is 1 chance in 2 to the 500th power. Thus, these data show that the DNC emails posted by WikiLeaks went through a storage device, like a thumb drive, and were physically moved before Wikileaks posted the emails on the World Wide Web.

This finding alone is enough to raise reasonable doubts, for example, about Mueller’s indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officers for hacking the DNC emails given to WikiLeaks. A defense attorney could easily use the forensics to argue that someone copied the DNC files to a storage device like a USB thumb drive and got them physically to WikiLeaks — not electronically via a hack.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/03/13/vips-muellers-forensics-free-findings/

5/31/19 4:05 PM
2/2/12

it takes 2 seconds to search Google and find The Russian "diplomats," quote-unquote, were ejected from the United States. Their facilities in the United States were closed - that they used to spy from New York and Maryland. Also economic sanctions were placed on Russia. Conversely, the dumb fuck in charge has tried to loosen sanctions and still can't admit what Russia did.

5/31/19 4:08 PM
10/4/14

You guys on the far left and the far right are pretty much the same. You guys do realize that right? 

5/31/19 4:39 PM
9/12/05
Uli Kunkel - 

You guys on the far left and the far right are pretty much the same. You guys do realize that right? 

Wrong. The Trump hating left is more dangerous than anything associated with being on :the right".

Whether it's the synagogue shooters, or the rabid Bernie worshiper who shot up the congressional baseball game, they're all rooted in stupidity and violence. We're not even going in to the countless assaults on innocent Trump supporters here....
5/31/19 6:12 PM
10/4/14
factseatfeelings -
Uli Kunkel - 

Wrong. The Trump hating left is more dangerous than anything associated with being on :the right".

Whether it's the synagogue shooters, or the rabid Bernie worshiper who shot up the congressional baseball game, they're all rooted in stupidity and violence. We're not even going in to the countless assaults on innocent Trump supporters here....

I was more specifically talking about this forum. 

5/31/19 9:32 PM
12/27/12
Ill Portents -

Lol @ the irony of camicom and BigEyedFuck claiming no one denied Russian meddling and then Benwah strolls in and makes 20 posts insisting the email theft was an inside job. 

Yeah, people who have different opinions on a subject actually discussing them in a rational manner without resorting to name calling like some child. Crazy concept. 

Edited: 5/31/19 9:48 PM
12/27/06

So is the only one who can really tell us if the files were hacked or copied via USB currently being tortured in UK prison?

5/31/19 11:00 PM
12/27/12
Ill Portents -
benwah - 
Ill Portents -

Lol @ the irony of camicom and BigEyedFuck claiming no one denied Russian meddling and then Benwah strolls in and makes 20 posts insisting the email theft was an inside job. 

Yeah, people who have different opinions on a subject actually discussing them in a rational manner without resorting to name calling like some child. Crazy concept. 

It's sad that you think it is rational to ignore actual, real world results that you can replicate yourself -- just sign yourself up to a fast ISP and transfer some files -- in favor of appealing to the authority of William Binney, who lifted his "proof" from an anonymous blogger naming himself "The Forensicator" whose only evidence was a test performed on his OWN sub-par internet connection.

If you thought rationally about any of this you would have read any of the countless debunkings of Binney's bullshit, including those obscure documents you may have heard about -- the indictments of the GRU agents responsible for the hack, and the Mueller report, which specifically addresses Binney's arguments. You wouldn't have immersed yourself in echo chambers packed to the gills with idiots who ignore all information to the contrary of their preferred theories and then wandered in here offering nonsense that was debunked literally years ago.

Charging GRU agents and other Russians with a crime does not equal proving them guilty. Like I said, some of the Russians being accused actually want to go to court and are being stonewalled. 

As for Binney I also posted his other reasons to believe it wasn’t a hack but you are ignoring that. Again, Mock him all you want but he has done more than most in his lifetime. When I have more time I’ll give some more articles about the people who are for and against what he claims. 

Now you have a great weekend ILL! 

5/31/19 11:10 PM
9/27/07
Ill Portents -
benwah - 
Ill Portents -

It's sad that you think it is rational to ignore actual, real world results that you can replicate yourself -- just sign yourself up to a fast ISP and transfer some files -- in favor of appealing to the authority of William Binney, who lifted his "proof" from an anonymous blogger naming himself "The Forensicator" whose only evidence was a test performed on his OWN sub-par internet connection.

If you thought rationally about any of this you would have read any of the countless debunkings of Binney's bullshit, including those obscure documents you may have heard about -- the indictments of the GRU agents responsible for the hack, and the Mueller report, which specifically addresses Binney's arguments. You wouldn't have immersed yourself in echo chambers packed to the gills with idiots who ignore all information to the contrary of their preferred theories and then wandered in here offering nonsense that was debunked literally years ago.

"I pretty much ONLY post to correct false or illogical statements. If these weren't constantly made, usually repeatedly and aggressively, you wouldn't have to put up with my posts."

Thank you for your kind service. We are all smarter with you around...

5/31/19 11:11 PM
11/1/06

Is this the same Russian meddling that the Obama administration went to Mitch McConnell about and he refused to acknowledge it?

Is this the same meddling that is still ongoing and yet Mitch McConnell will not allow any legislation of funding to counter it?