PoliticalGround Official Zimmerman/Trayvon trial thread...

7/21/13 10:11 PM
6/27/10
NO_LIMIT_LIKATIG - The change has been made Phone Post 3.0

YES!
7/21/13 10:18 PM
11/9/10

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/romany-malco/a-message-to-trayvon-mart_b_3612231.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

This guy posted a pretty interesting article.

7/21/13 10:51 PM
12/6/07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls&feature=youtu.be
7/21/13 10:52 PM
3/14/04

And the gratitude I get for making a 329 page thread is a rash of vote downs.    Thank you all!!!

7/21/13 11:48 PM
7/14/10

Tommy Sotomayor keeping it real!!!! 

7/22/13 12:13 AM
9/15/07
angryinch -

And the gratitude I get for making a 329 page thread is a rash of vote downs.    Thank you all!!!

Lol. I give you 3 greens a day and they still manage to bring you down. In fact, I just have you three and 10 minutes later they were gone! Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 12:14 AM
7/14/10

I wish every black person would watch Tommy Sotomayor videos.....   He just explained why its hypocritical of black community to hate on Zimmerman when every single one of them would be more afraid of Travyon on the streets than Zimmerman.  He also says hating the white man will not solve issues, but they should look at themselves and help improve themselves to really kill the stereotype.  He says that the hood / thug life really ultimately destroyed the reputation and the credibility of the black community - AND HE IS 100% CORRECT!!! 

7/22/13 12:23 AM
5/28/12
Used to listen to Sotomayor a few years ago when a few OGers trolled blogtv. He's good shit...glad to see he's still around. Thanks for that vid Eaton
7/22/13 3:32 PM
7/14/10

So Zimmerman comes out of hiding to save a person from a car accident - and I'd like to know what Al Sharpton and the other black racists have to say about that...That evil EVIL man Zimmerman... Saving ppl from a car accident.  If the person he saved was black, I will die laughing at the idiots protesting.

7/22/13 4:06 PM
11/9/10

More from Alfonzo Rachel on the story.

7/22/13 11:11 PM
1/1/01

The ACLU chimed in last Thursday: http://www.aclu.org/files/assets/aclu_letter_to_ag_holder_re_gzimmerman_case_1.pdf

7/22/13 11:22 PM
1/1/01
Jaybrone - 

More from Alfonzo Rachel on the story.

WTF @ Nikki Sixx!?  What an idiot.  

7/23/13 3:39 PM
5/28/12
Ahren_nhb - 

Is this bitch serious?

No, Trayvon Martin Is Not Appropriate First-Date Conversation

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/no-trayvon-martin-is-not-appropriate-first-date-conversation/

lol @ this comment...

Mark O'mara • 2 hours ago

Look, Sarah, i'm sorry about what happened last night, I honestly thought you were a rational human being who would base their opinions on the facts instead of the liberal >muh feelings rhetoric

But I guess I thought wrong.

By the way, I paid your bill anyway since you pretty much dined and dashed. Thank you for allowing me to fulfil my male gender role of logic and financial responsibility, while you followed the female gender role of being an insufferable, emotional, backwards cunt.

Sincerely,

Mark "The Shark" O'mara
7/23/13 3:41 PM
2/25/03
Kerouac - 
Ahren_nhb - 

Is this bitch serious?

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/no-trayvon-martin-is-not-appropriate-first-date-conversation/

lol @ this comment...

Look, Sarah, i'm sorry about what happened last night, I honestly thought you were a rational human being who would base their opinions on the facts instead of the liberal >muh feelings rhetoric

By the way, I paid your bill anyway since you pretty much dined and dashed. Thank you for allowing me to fulfil my male gender role of logic and financial responsibility, while you followed the female gender role of being an insufferable, emotional, backwards cunt.

Sincerely,

Mark "The Shark" O'mara

LOL

7/23/13 3:49 PM
12/26/05
rufus -
Kerouac - 
Ahren_nhb - 

Is this bitch serious?

lol @ this comment...

Sincerely,

Mark "The Shark" O'mara

LOL

X2

That was beautiful. Phone Post
7/23/13 3:55 PM
7/1/09

OBAMA’S SON: 20 Disgusting Tweets from Trayvon

http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/obamas-son-20-disgusting-tweets-from-trayvon/

RT @ReesyyLaTootieB: Hahaha Hoe u got USED fa yo loose ass p*ssy.! Tighten up.! #Literally

RT @fukunurhoexxx: #youthetype of b*tch that give up your p*ssy for free and think its cool #p*ssyaintfree #fb

RT @TheSoleManSB: We in need of some trees … Wea tha weed man

RT @MisunderstoodC_: Get high to balance out the lows

RT @___xMaxDee: I got game for you young hoes, don’t grow to be a dumm hoe

RT @Bombshelll_: “@La_VidaBella: I’ll beat the pu**sy up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up”

RT @iTeachSEXOLOGY: d*ck slipping out when you got her in doggy? Either u trying to long stroke wit a short d*ck or she need to arch tha …

RT @Mitchell_Garcia: I’ll slap a girl if she said suck my toes wtf, she must be giving some great dome for some sh*t like that òÕ òÕ òÕ

RT @ThatBitchJenny_: A f*ck n*gga is FOREVER a f*ck n*gga! Fu*ck ‘em!

RT @iAmCartoonFYF: 6 Pound 7 Pound 8 Pound #KUSH

RT @GrandadJFreeman: You know you high AF when you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green U WANNA SEE SUM CASH? WELL LEMME SEE SUM ASS

RT @KissMeEndlessly: puss ass crackas .

RT @TheyHATEShAHeED: Its crazy how i was jus pissed off,snappin…then i smoked..now im happy:) ha

RT @stillblazingtho: If you don’t like #weed. #YoureNotMyType

RT @SheIs_UNdefined: & When Im On That SMOKE, Im Going Super-HAM! Its a new year lets make some changes…… f*ck dat wea da weedman at??

RT @KimmyBtchhh: Some of y’all need a Blunt!

RT @stillblazingtho:

R E T W E E T If you smoke #weed.

RT @PrettyMeStarr: White People’(s) Call Police , Black People’(s) Call There Cousin

7/23/13 4:36 PM
5/28/12
Disgusting spelling and grammar...but the rest is age and culturally appropriate.
7/23/13 5:23 PM
9/15/07
the comments are hilarious.

The thing that stands out to me most about this cunt is that she wants to make a change. But when she comes face to face with that which she wishes to change, she runs away.

I say "the most" because there is so much else wrong with her ramblings.
7/23/13 6:44 PM
9/15/07
verdum - 
angryinch - 

jesus christ, stop worrying about your fucking votes, what the fuck is wrong with you?

voted up!
7/23/13 7:15 PM
8/31/02
verdum - 
angryinch - 

jesus christ, stop worrying about your fucking votes, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Ordinarily I'd agree completely...

But in this case AI is correct - there is simply extra cuntiness thrown his way.
We get guys who are completely clueless arguing without knowing the first thing about the case, then getting emotional and then pressing the votedown instead of getting their opinions set straight.
Now occasionally you'll get that on any topic, but in this case you literally seem to have an army of douchebags or at the very least ignorants who keep voting him down for no real objective reason.
7/23/13 7:34 PM
9/30/10
EatonBeever -

So Zimmerman comes out of hiding to save a person from a car accident - and I'd like to know what Al Sharpton and the other black racists have to say about that...That evil EVIL man Zimmerman... Saving ppl from a car accident.  If the person he saved was black, I will die laughing at the idiots protesting.

Well, I guess now he's a wannabe EMT...

In other news, everyone see that the lady with the 'I'm a racist sign' was outed as a liberal plant? Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 7:42 PM
8/14/09
EatonBeever -

Tommy Sotomayor keeping it real!!!! 

Does he have two different YouTube channels? I'm already subscribed to one of them. Tommysepicrantstwo Phone Post
7/25/13 12:16 AM
7/14/10

This is a GREAT video

7/25/13 9:02 AM
8/12/03
first time i had heard about Lean.
7/25/13 3:14 PM
7/14/10
reelfoot - first time i had heard about Lean.

Me too...

Obviously no one deserves to die because they wanted to do drugs, but my sympathy goes out the window when I hear he died starting a fight walking home with drugs on his system and drugs on his mind.  No great loss to society, imo...