PoliticalGround Official Zimmerman/Trayvon trial thread...

6/13/13 3:34 AM
5/22/12
Let the shenanigans begin...

------------------------------------------------------

"A potential juror at the George Zimmerman trial who told the court he had little knowledge of the case apparently indicated otherwise on Facebook."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pro-trayvon-martin-man-george-zimmerman-jury-article-1.1370906

"Trayvon Martin justice group member tries to get onto George Zimmerman jury"

[[[[......Jerry Counelis gave long, rambling answers about his impartiality when asked basic questions by attorneys. When Circuit Judge Debra Nelson asked the panelist hopeful if he posted something to the Facebook page of pro-Martin group Coffee Party Progressives, he said ‘yes.'......]]]]]

A member of a pro-Travyon Martin group was unmasked Wednesday as he tried to get on the Florida jury in George Zimmerman’s trial for shooting the unarmed teen.

A white male potential juror identified on his Facebook page as Jerry Counelis gave long, rambling answers about his impartiality when asked basic questions by attorneys.
Counelis, known as panelist E-7, said he was an unemployed painter and musician and had no problem being sequestered if chosen to serve on the jury.After both prosecution and defense attorneys finished questioning the potential juror, they requested a sidebar with the judge.

Circuit Judge Debra Nelson said she had a question for Juror E-7

She then asked if Counelis posted something to the Coffee Party Progressives Facebook page on March 21.

Nelson circled something on a piece of paper and handed it to him, and told him to look at it and tell the court if he posted it.

Counelis said 'yes,' and was dismissed from the room. It’s not clear if he’s been taken off the list of potential jurors.

According to its Facebook page, the Coffee Party Progressives is a group “dedicated to seeking justice for Trayvon Martin.”

On March 21, Counelis wrote on its page that the justice system “needs an enema.”

"In Sanford ... & I CAN tell you THIS. 'Justice' IS Coming!" he wrote, adding that "with the noise WE made ... it couldn't be covered up."There were several other incendiary remarks about Zimmerman and police in Sanford, Fla., where Martin was shot.

6/13/13 7:08 AM
3/14/04
3 Sided Square - Let the shenanigans begin...

"A potential juror at the George Zimmerman trial who told the court he had little knowledge of the case apparently indicated otherwise on Facebook."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pro-trayvon-martin-man-george-zimmerman-jury-article-1.1370906

[[[[......Jerry Counelis gave long, rambling answers about his impartiality when asked basic questions by attorneys. When Circuit Judge Debra Nelson asked the panelist hopeful if he posted something to the Facebook page of pro-Martin group Coffee Party Progressives, he said ‘yes.'......]]]]]

A member of a pro-Travyon Martin group was unmasked Wednesday as he tried to get on the Florida jury in George Zimmerman’s trial for shooting the unarmed teen.

A white male potential juror identified on his Facebook page as Jerry Counelis gave long, rambling answers about his impartiality when asked basic questions by attorneys.
Counelis, known as panelist E-7, said he was an unemployed painter and musician and had no problem being sequestered if chosen to serve on the jury.After both prosecution and defense attorneys finished questioning the potential juror, they requested a sidebar with the judge.

She then asked if Counelis posted something to the Coffee Party Progressives Facebook page on March 21.

Nelson circled something on a piece of paper and handed it to him, and told him to look at it and tell the court if he posted it.

Counelis said 'yes,' and was dismissed from the room. It’s not clear if he’s been taken off the list of potential jurors.

According to its Facebook page, the Coffee Party Progressives is a group “dedicated to seeking justice for Trayvon Martin.”

On March 21, Counelis wrote on its page that the justice system “needs an enema.”

"In Sanford ... & I CAN tell you THIS. 'Justice' IS Coming!" he wrote, adding that "with the noise WE made ... it couldn't be covered up."There were several other incendiary remarks about Zimmerman and police in Sanford, Fla., where Martin was shot.

unbelievable.   But you know there are going to be at least a few shills trying to get on that jury.   

Can a prospective juror be found in contempt of court if they purposely mislead the court and lie like this guy did?  

6/13/13 7:14 AM
3/14/04

btw, someone needs to tell those "justice for tray tray" people that trayvon already got precisely the justice he deserved. 

6/13/13 7:15 AM
1/1/01
angryinch -
3 Sided Square - Let the shenanigans begin...

unbelievable.   But you know there are going to be at least a few shills trying to get on that jury.   

Can a prospective juror be found in contempt of court if they purposely mislead the court and lie like this guy did?  

That dude should have been arrested on the spot. Phone Post
6/13/13 8:07 AM
12/29/03
Wow. That juror needs to be arrested. Unfortunately there will be jurors like him on the panel. Phone Post
6/13/13 9:27 AM
1/1/01
Fake Pie - 
bjjdna - I have not really followed the case and I don't know much about Florida law, but wouldn't bringing a gun to a fist fight (regardless of who threw the first punch or stand your ground laws) be considered an imperfect self defense; thus, mitigating 2nd degree murder to involuntary manslaughter?

Doesn't the threat of serious bodily injury have to be subjectively believed by Zimmerman - but objectively be viewed as reasonable by the ave reasonable person?

His claim is Trayvon had him on the ground and was slamming his head into the concrete. That is objectively likely to cause great bodily harm or death. Unless the State can show his story is false beyond a reasonable doubt, I don't see how the jury can find it isn't self defense.

With those facts, the state will have a difficult time. It looks like they will have to go after Zimmerman's credibility.

If I recall correctly, Zimmerman lied to the judge about having funds for a lawyer/bail. I don't know FL law, but wouldn't the state be able to attack Zimmerman's honesty under cross regarding his specific act of lying to the judge.

6/13/13 9:43 AM
3/29/13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVwPqXc-bk

people should listen to this it's the 911 call from Zimmerman to 911
6/13/13 9:47 AM
3/29/13
After listening to the 911 call its kinda hard for me to side with Zimmerman, I mean the operator tells him not to follow him but does so anyways. If some old guy was following me around id wanna gtfo too.
6/13/13 9:57 AM
11/29/05
ep915 - After listening to the 911 call its kinda hard for me to side with Zimmerman, I mean the operator tells him not to follow him but does so anyways. If some old guy was following me around id wanna gtfo too.

See right here!!!  You have no clue to what your talking about!!

The operator says " you dont need to do that"  follow Tray and Zimmerman is heard saying OK??

At that point he turns around and heads back to his truck!  This is where Tray doubles back to see "whats up"!!

He passed a lie detector test AND has not wavered from his story one bit!!

6/13/13 10:00 AM
1/1/01
jac0bear - 
bjjdna - I have not really followed the case and I don't know much about Florida law, but wouldn't bringing a gun to a fist fight (regardless of who threw the first punch or stand your ground laws) be considered an imperfect self defense; thus, mitigating 2nd degree murder to involuntary manslaughter?

Doesn't the threat of serious bodily injury have to be subjectively believed by Zimmerman - but objectively be viewed as reasonable by the ave reasonable person?
I would ALWAYS bring a gun to a fist fight! Phone Post 3.0

I would NEVER bring a gun to a fist fight because I would never fight exept to defend myself/family/friends/others and those situations are usually not planned events.

The last street fight I was in was 1989. The dude I fought - his buddy pulled a gun on me and pointed it at my head.

Pulling a weapon during a fist fight is a bitch move imo - but I'm old school.
6/13/13 10:03 AM
1/1/01
bjjdna -
jac0bear - 
bjjdna - I have not really followed the case and I don't know much about Florida law, but wouldn't bringing a gun to a fist fight (regardless of who threw the first punch or stand your ground laws) be considered an imperfect self defense; thus, mitigating 2nd degree murder to involuntary manslaughter?

I would NEVER bring a gun to a fist fight because I would never fight exept to defend myself/family/friends/others and those situations are usually not planned events.

The last street fight I was in was 1989. The dude I fought - his buddy pulled a gun on me and pointed it at my head.

Well when ur an adult street fights are for keeps....I'm also old school. I'm going home whether I have to shoot someone bludgeon them with something or break their arm. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 10:03 AM
3/29/13
MainelyBJJ - 
ep915 - After listening to the 911 call its kinda hard for me to side with Zimmerman, I mean the operator tells him not to follow him but does so anyways. If some old guy was following me around id wanna gtfo too.

The operator says " you dont need to do that"  follow Tray and Zimmerman is heard saying OK??

At that point he turns around and heads back to his truck!  This is where Tray doubles back to see "whats up"!!

I mean im not an expert by any means but im not claiming to be unlike you. How the fuck do you know that he went back to his truck? I mean hes already been following the kid around so why am I to believe that he just gave up? And I wouldn't trust a lie detector for shit that's highly subjective, I've seen gene simmons fool a lie detector test before so I will never trust one of them.
6/13/13 10:04 AM
11/29/05
bjjdna - 
jac0bear - 

Ummmmm   It wasnt like these two guys made a date on Twitter to meet and fight!

Zimm was headed home from a store as was Tray!

If I had a 6ft black guy jump me outta nowhere and start slamming my head on the sidewalk after breaking my nose you could be  sure as shit if I had a gun that fuckers getting shot!!

6/13/13 10:05 AM
1/6/11
What's...with....all....the... Phone Post
6/13/13 10:08 AM
5/4/12
Lol at the Zimmerman would have been killed by trayvon argument. He is a dumb ass grown man who got his shit kicked in by a boy. Like I said he will have his day day in court but he should be embarrassed that he was fucked up by a kid Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 10:10 AM
3/14/04
Wonderboysleftlung - Lol at the Zimmerman would have been killed by trayvon argument. He is a dumb ass grown man who got his shit kicked in by a boy. Like I said he will have his day day in court but he should be embarrassed that he was fucked up by a kid Phone Post 3.0

lol...you make it sound like tray tray was in kindergarten or something.  He was a 17 year old who was in much better shape than the guy he attacked.  

I'll bet that you'd get your ass kicked by a 17 year old in good shape too.  

6/13/13 10:16 AM
5/4/12
angryinch -
Wonderboysleftlung - Lol at the Zimmerman would have been killed by trayvon argument. He is a dumb ass grown man who got his shit kicked in by a boy. Like I said he will have his day day in court but he should be embarrassed that he was fucked up by a kid Phone Post 3.0

lol...you make it sound like tray tray was in kindergarten or something.  He was a 17 year old who was in much better shape than the guy he attacked.  

Awwww AI would u like me even less if I told u my family was full of cops???

And no I wouldn't get my shit pushed in by a 17year old maybe but not very likely unlike Zim I know how to defend myself Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 10:21 AM
1/1/01
Wonderboysleftlung -
angryinch -

And no I wouldn't get my shit pushed in by a 17year old maybe but not very likely unlike Zim I know how to defend myself Phone Post 3.0
So what you are saying is that someone who is less well trained would naturally feel more fear and could fear for his life? I would agree with that. Or are u of the mind that st Trayvon being the gentleman that he is....would have stopped beating Zimmerman when he lapsed into consciousness? Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 10:23 AM
3/14/04
Wonderboysleftlung - 
angryinch -

Zim obviously knew how to defend himself.  Unfortunately, because of the overzealous racist media he has ended up on trial for doing just that.  

6/13/13 10:25 AM
1/1/01

You obviously "listened" to the edited version put out by the press.

6/13/13 10:32 AM
1/1/01
MainelyBJJ - 
bjjdna - 
jac0bear - 

Ummmmm   It wasnt like these two guys made a date on Twitter to meet and fight!

Zimm was headed home from a store as was Tray!

If I had a 6ft black guy jump me outta nowhere and start slamming my head on the sidewalk after breaking my nose you could be  sure as shit if I had a gun that fuckers getting shot!!

Yes I understand it was a dangerous situation, and if I thought I was going to die, I would kill too by whatever means.

That said, Zimmerman would have never had the balls to follow Tray without the gun, and there would likely have been no loss of life but for the gun.

Whether it was reasonable for Zimmerman to kill in this case is all about the specific facts admitted in court - which we are not privy to yet.
6/13/13 10:35 AM
11/29/05
ep915 - 
MainelyBJJ - 

I mean im not an expert by any means but im not claiming to be unlike you. How the fuck do you know that he went back to his truck? I mean hes already been following the kid around so why am I to believe that he just gave up? And I wouldn't trust a lie detector for shit that's highly subjective, I've seen gene simmons fool a lie detector test before so I will never trust one of them.

Its obvious you have not followed the case at all or listened to any of the facts that have come from the police.

Im no expert I just watch and listen to whats going on and I dont run with some small tidbit of info fron CNN as you seem to do?

6/13/13 10:36 AM
5/4/12
Mit -
Wonderboysleftlung -
angryinch -

So what you are saying is that someone who is less well trained would naturally feel more fear and could fear for his life? I would agree with that. Or are u of the mind that st Trayvon being the gentleman that he is....would have stopped beating Zimmerman when he lapsed into consciousness? Phone Post 3.0
What I'm saying is u don't know what would have happened. Could he have killed him absolutely. Could he have not killed him absolutely. Zim ended it before we found out the answer. I think this is an unfortunate case of two idiots colliding and causing a shit storm

My biggest issue is everyone saying travon deserved to die. No he didn't if someone were following me I would defend myself because In this day in age I trust no one. The media fucked this case up and the truth will come out in court. I believe a lot of closet racists on the OG feel great a black person died. When I was 17 I was selling drugs and stealing and now I don't so who knows if he would have kept going down the same path or not

Like I said he will have his day in court and if he is found innocent or guilty that's what we will all have to accept no matter what we believe Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 10:40 AM
5/4/12
. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 10:42 AM
3/14/04

" Could he have killed him absolutely. Could he have not killed him absolutely. Zim ended it before we found out the answer."

umm....did you even think this through before posting it?   So basically, in your opinion, if you think someone is a threat to your life, you should wait and see if they actually kill you first before defending yourself?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, the retardation on this site gets better and better every day.