PoliticalGround Official Zimmerman/Trayvon trial thread...

6/13/13 10:44 AM
1/1/01
Whenever someone refers to Zimmerman's phone call as "911", it allows me to quickly discount anything they say after that as purely uninformed opinion (or simply reciting the initial BS story concocted by Trayvon's parents PR team)

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 10:44 AM
5/4/12
angryinch -

" Could he have killed him absolutely. Could he have not killed him absolutely. Zim ended it before we found out the answer."

umm....did you even think this through before posting it?   So basically, in your opinion, if you think someone is a threat to your life, you should wait and see if they actually kill you first before defending yourself?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, the retardation on this site gets better and better every day.  

Says one of the dumbest posters on this site lol Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 10:50 AM
11/29/05
Wonderboysleftlung - 
Mit -
Wonderboysleftlung -
angryinch -
Wonderboysleftlung - Lol at the Zimmerman would have been killed by trayvon argument. He is a dumb ass grown man who got his shit kicked in by a boy. Like I said he will have his day day in court but he should be embarrassed that he was fucked up by a kid Phone Post 3.0

lol...you make it sound like tray tray was in kindergarten or something.  He was a 17 year old who was in much better shape than the guy he attacked.  

I'll bet that you'd get your ass kicked by a 17 year old in good shape too.  

Awwww AI would u like me even less if I told u my family was full of cops???

And no I wouldn't get my shit pushed in by a 17year old maybe but not very likely unlike Zim I know how to defend myself Phone Post 3.0
So what you are saying is that someone who is less well trained would naturally feel more fear and could fear for his life? I would agree with that. Or are u of the mind that st Trayvon being the gentleman that he is....would have stopped beating Zimmerman when he lapsed into consciousness? Phone Post 3.0
What I'm saying is u don't know what would have happened. Could he have killed him absolutely. Could he have not killed him absolutely. Zim ended it before we found out the answer. I think this is an unfortunate case of two idiots colliding and causing a shit storm

My biggest issue is everyone saying travon deserved to die. No he didn't if someone were following me I would defend myself because In this day in age I trust no one. The media fucked this case up and the truth will come out in court. I believe a lot of closet racists on the OG feel great a black person died. When I was 17 I was selling drugs and stealing and now I don't so who knows if he would have kept going down the same path or not

Like I said he will have his day in court and if he is found innocent or guilty that's what we will all have to accept no matter what we believe Phone Post 3.0

See the thing is you prove over and over again you dont know really any facts and you are going on emotion.

You have said several times "if somebody was following me" which is completly wrong!

The reason people say its Trays fault is because he GOT AWAY!!!!  He was out of Zimms sight and free to GO HOME but he doubled back and CAUSED the deadly part of the confrontation!!

Had he just kept going and not doubled back he would be alive today!!!

6/13/13 11:12 AM
12/2/05
ep915 - After listening to the 911 call its kinda hard for me to side with Zimmerman, I mean the operator tells him not to follow him but does so anyways. If some old guy was following me around id wanna gtfo too.

Zimmerman's story is he DID stop following him after the operator said that. He claims he was headed back to his car and THEN Trayvon confronted him about the following then started beating him.

I've heard of no evidence yet that can contradict this and the defense has a map that actually bolsters Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon must have doubled back and could have just gone home.
6/13/13 11:12 AM
5/4/12
MainelyBJJ -
Wonderboysleftlung - 
Mit -
Wonderboysleftlung -
angryinch -
Wonderboysleftlung - Lol at the Zimmerman would have been killed by trayvon argument. He is a dumb ass grown man who got his shit kicked in by a boy. Like I said he will have his day day in court but he should be embarrassed that he was fucked up by a kid Phone Post 3.0

lol...you make it sound like tray tray was in kindergarten or something.  He was a 17 year old who was in much better shape than the guy he attacked.  

And no I wouldn't get my shit pushed in by a 17year old maybe but not very likely unlike Zim I know how to defend myself Phone Post 3.0
So what you are saying is that someone who is less well trained would naturally feel more fear and could fear for his life? I would agree with that. Or are u of the mind that st Trayvon being the gentleman that he is....would have stopped beating Zimmerman when he lapsed into consciousness? Phone Post 3.0
What I'm saying is u don't know what would have happened. Could he have killed him absolutely. Could he have not killed him absolutely. Zim ended it before we found out the answer. I think this is an unfortunate case of two idiots colliding and causing a shit storm

My biggest issue is everyone saying travon deserved to die. No he didn't if someone were following me I would defend myself because In this day in age I trust no one. The media fucked this case up and the truth will come out in court. I believe a lot of closet racists on the OG feel great a black person died. When I was 17 I was selling drugs and stealing and now I don't so who knows if he would have kept going down the same path or not

Like I said he will have his day in court and if he is found innocent or guilty that's what we will all have to accept no matter what we believe Phone Post 3.0

See the thing is you prove over and over again you dont know really any facts and you are going on emotion.

You have said several times "if somebody was following me" which is completly wrong!

The reason people say its Trays fault is because he GOT AWAY!!!!  He was out of Zimms sight and free to GO HOME but he doubled back and CAUSED the deadly part of the confrontation!!

I agree trayvon should have gone home if he had the chance but Zim should never have followed him in the first place

Like I said two idiots who caused a shitstorm Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 11:14 AM
3/14/04
Wonderboysleftlung - 
angryinch -

" Could he have killed him absolutely. Could he have not killed him absolutely. Zim ended it before we found out the answer."

umm....did you even think this through before posting it?   So basically, in your opinion, if you think someone is a threat to your life, you should wait and see if they actually kill you first before defending yourself?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, the retardation on this site gets better and better every day.  

Says one of the dumbest posters on this site lol Phone Post 3.0

Sorry but after that post of yours you have zero credibility.  Nothing you say has any value or meaning at this point.

lol @ having to wait until someone kills you before being allowed to use deadly force to defend yourself.  Congratulations for what will undoubtedly be the stupidest post on this entire thread.  I really doubt anyone will surpass the brilliance you have shown.  

6/13/13 11:16 AM
1/1/01
If you think about it, you could consider that Trayvon was the initial aggressor before Zimmerman ever left his vehicle., based on the phone call.

On the call, Zimmerman was parked when he saw a person milling around between the houses He wasn't stalking or pursuing anyone. He was parked. As far as Trayvon knew, he could have been coming home from the store and was talking on the phone as he was collecting his things. Zimmerman hasn't done anything in an aggressive manner other than sitting in a car and talking on a phone. From there, Trayvon walks over to Zimmerman's truck, circles it and stares at him. He even makes a gesture towards his waistband. At this point, Zimmerman has done nothing other than sit in his truck, talk on the phone and look in Trayvon's direction. Trayvon is the one that approached Zimmerman first. From there, Trayvon proceeds to take off running towards the condos in the opposite direction of the truck before Zimmerman even gets out.

If you look at it from that perspective, Trayvon makes the initial aggressive moves towards Zimmerman. He acts suspiciously when Zimmerman first sees him (walking around the houses in the rain), after Trayvon sees him (approaching the truck and circling it), making gestures to his waistband (gun?), then proceeds to take off running (because you saw a chubby Mexican in a truck talking on a cell phone?)

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 11:18 AM
1/1/01
Wonderboysleftlung -
MainelyBJJ -
Wonderboysleftlung - 
Mit -
Wonderboysleftlung -
angryinch -

I agree trayvon should have gone home if he had the chance but Zim should never have followed him in the first place

But the evidence so far suggests that Zim went to his car and that Trayvon came back. Why do you keep saying Zim followed him? Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 11:32 AM
1/1/01
Mit -
Wonderboysleftlung -
MainelyBJJ -
Wonderboysleftlung - 
Mit -
Wonderboysleftlung -
angryinch -

But the evidence so far suggests that Zim went to his car and that Trayvon came back. Why do you keep saying Zim followed him? Phone Post 3.0
Because that is the only thing that supports Trayvon's actions.

If you eliminate the (incorrect) assumption that Zimmerman was following Trayvon, the case no longer exists.

Trayvon made aggressive moves toward a guy talking on a phone in a parked truck. We know that based on the phone call. We also can conclude that Trayvon doubled back and confronted Zimmerman on the way back to the truck based on the testimony and recorded phone call.

It's hard to convince me that Trayvon was being pursued and was in fear when we have him circling a parked car and mean mugging people.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 11:41 AM
5/4/12
Because initially Zim followed him while he was in his truck

He did in fact follow trayvon for a time and then stopped but he did follow the kid Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 11:49 AM
1/1/01
Wonderboysleftlung - Because initially Zim followed him while he was in his truck

He did in fact follow trayvon for a time and then stopped but he did follow the kid Phone Post 3.0
Based on what testimony? The "girlfriend" that has proven to be a liar? Her testimony is a flat out fabrication.

How far did he follow Trayvon? For how long?

Based on the police call, Trayvon doesn't notice George until after he is already on the phone with the police. How can you suggest that Trayvon was worried that he was being followed if he only notices Zimmerman as he's sitting in the truck on the phone?

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 12:18 PM
1/1/01
dabigchet -
Mark1 - 
Wonderboysleftlung - Because initially Zim followed him while he was in his truck

Based on what testimony? The "girlfriend" that has proven to be a liar? Her testimony is a flat out fabrication.

Based on the police call, Trayvon doesn't notice George until after he is already on the phone with the police. How can you suggest that Trayvon was worried that he was being followed if he only notices Zimmerman as he's sitting in the truck on the phone?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
That's after he circled the car and took off running. Then Zimmerman gets out of the truck to see where he ran.

He then acknowledges that he was following Trayvon. Then the operator says "we don't need you to do that". He responds with "ok" and then heads back to the truck/mailboxes to meet with the police.

Any following of Trayvon occurred after Trayvon circled his truck and initially made aggressive moves towards Zimmerman.

To suggest that Zimmerman was pursuing Trayvon through the private community is tenuous at best.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 12:33 PM
1/1/01
Dead Again -
Mark1 - 
dabigchet -
Mark1 - 

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
That's after he circled the car and took off running. Then Zimmerman gets out of the truck to see where he ran.

He then acknowledges that he was following Trayvon. Then the operator says "we don't need you to do that". He responds with "ok" and then heads back to the truck/mailboxes to meet with the police.

Any following of Trayvon occurred after Trayvon circled his truck and initially made aggressive moves towards Zimmerman.

To suggest that Zimmerman was pursuing Trayvon through the private community is tenuous at best.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

You witnessed a lot. On what day will you be testifiying?

This is based on the recorded call with police. No one is claiming to have witnessed anything.

Or are we not allowed to draw conclusions from the evidence at hand?

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 12:40 PM
1/1/01

Evidence as in facts?     Who needs those?

6/13/13 1:04 PM
1/1/01
Dead Again -
Mark1 - 
Dead Again -You witnessed a lot. On what day will you be testifiying?
This is based on the recorded call with police. No one is claiming to have witnessed anything.

Or are we not allowed to draw conclusions from the evidence at hand?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

You seem to draw a lot of conclusions that fit the agruement you are trying to make. Also, a lot of your "evidence" is the word of a man that lied in a court of law.

You disregarded the "girlfriend" for lying, but take the word of a man caught lying in court as gospel? I think it's safe to say you will disregard anything that doesn't fit with what you are trying to claim as "facts" and will embrace anything that you can make fit your story of what happened that night.

Correct. Zimmerman has lied about assets.

However, lying about assets is one thing. But to completely fabricate a story from an unknown witness that completely implicates one party and exonerates another is another. Her testimony was basically written by Trayvon's PR team.

You don't see the fundamental difference between the two?

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 1:06 PM
1/1/01
Dead Again -
Poleeko - I question Zimmerman's credibility after lying about finances and now changing the story that Martin grabbed his gun (which he forgot to tell the police). There is a chance he is lying about the events that led up to the altercation. It'll be interesting to see how the prosecution runs with that. Phone Post 3.0

Zimmerman is a hero and would never tell a lie.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

You wanna discuss the case at hand like reasonable adults? Or do you wanna get childish?

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 1:11 PM
1/1/01
Poleeko - I question Zimmerman's credibility after lying about finances and now changing the story that Martin grabbed his gun (which he forgot to tell the police). There is a chance he is lying about the events that led up to the altercation. It'll be interesting to see how the prosecution runs with that. Phone Post 3.0
Watch the raw video released by the police where he reenacts the confrontation. He clearly tells the police that Trayvon reached for his gun.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 1:19 PM
1/1/01

Bookmarked for later.  What's happening with Jodi Arias?  Are they really going to pick a new jury?

I won't digress any longer, just wanted to mark a place and bump the thread.

TTT

6/13/13 1:21 PM
1/1/01
Poleeko - I question Zimmerman's credibility after lying about finances and now changing the story that Martin grabbed his gun (which he forgot to tell the police). There is a chance he is lying about the events that led up to the altercation. It'll be interesting to see how the prosecution runs with that. Phone Post 3.0
The amount of fabrication on team Trayvons side is exponentially greater than that of Zim. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 1:25 PM
1/1/01
Dead Again -
Mark1 - 
Dead Again -
Poleeko - I question Zimmerman's credibility after lying about finances and now changing the story that Martin grabbed his gun (which he forgot to tell the police). There is a chance he is lying about the events that led up to the altercation. It'll be interesting to see how the prosecution runs with that. Phone Post 3.0

Mark Phone Post 3.0

You wanna discuss the case at hand like reasonable adults? Or do you wanna get childish?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Haha! You thought you were discussing like a reasonable adult?

Look dude, I know you're fond of liars, but don't lie to me. You are not here to discuss, you're here to try to convince. I'm not here to try to discuss or convince because that would be a waste of my time. I'm here to laugh, to be amused.

I'm actually the only one on this thread that will succeed.

Cool man. Gotcha.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 1:25 PM
1/1/01
Dead Again -
Mark1 - 
Dead Again -

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Haha! You thought you were discussing like a reasonable adult?

Look dude, I know you're fond of liars, but don't lie to me. You are not here to discuss, you're here to try to convince. I'm not here to try to discuss or convince because that would be a waste of my time. I'm here to laugh, to be amused.

I'm actually the only one on this thread that will succeed.

Cool man. Gotcha.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 1:26 PM
1/1/01
Poleeko -
Mark1 -
Watch the raw video released by the police where he reenacts the confrontation. He clearly tells the police that Trayvon reached for his gun.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
Yet there was none of Martin's DNA on the gun. Correct? Phone Post 3.0
I am not sure.

But he said he reached for it, not grabbed it.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 1:32 PM
12/3/02
Hikikomori -  zimbo is the white mans oj. Phone Post

6/13/13 1:32 PM
12/2/05
How will the prosecution prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman is lying about what happened?
6/13/13 1:41 PM
1/1/01
Poleeko -
Mark1 -
Poleeko -
Mark1 -

Mark Phone Post 3.0
Yet there was none of Martin's DNA on the gun. Correct? Phone Post 3.0
I am not sure.

But he said he reached for it, not grabbed it.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
Zimmerman's friend was recently interviewed saying that he was told by Zimmerman that Martin grabbed his gun and they struggled for it. Phone Post 3.0
Doesn't matter. He's on record telling the police that Trayvon reached for it.

Mark Phone Post 3.0