PoliticalGround Pres Trump Gets Slick New Hairstyle To Meet Queen!

6/3/19 10:12 AM
1/1/01

he looks like Ed Grimley in that pic

6/3/19 10:18 AM
7/26/07
Looks like Trump and Jon Voight had a love child
6/3/19 10:20 AM
12/29/18
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
TFK_figure8 -

I’ll happily accept all the downvotes you can give but if ever a meme applied, you’re going maga over a hairdo?  Suck it good I guess, whatever makes you happy.

You're taking the MAGA comment a little too seriously

Let me put this in a different context, the president got a haircut and there’s a thread about it.

It's not a serious thread.

Liberals lost all sense of humor over the last 10 years

6/3/19 10:22 AM
8/18/09
Bret Kavanaugh -
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
TFK_figure8 -

I’ll happily accept all the downvotes you can give but if ever a meme applied, you’re going maga over a hairdo?  Suck it good I guess, whatever makes you happy.

Let me put this in a different context, the president got a haircut and there’s a thread about it.

lol at this mindset. If someone doesn't agree with me, they're a liberal!If someone doesn't think something is funny, they're a liberal!my god, you guys are pitiful. Each time people like you and OP throw that nonsense out there are countless posters who remind you that they in fact aren't liberals or even democrats. They just aren't in your little bubble.
6/3/19 10:28 AM
6/3/09

It was better when he had the lines shaved in the side. 

6/3/19 10:29 AM
8/1/13
Unkind Zuffa -

Some severe gay is going on in this thread. I know a lot of you would let Trump finger your bunghole then you would lick his finger.

6/3/19 10:30 AM
7/22/15
camicom -
Unkind Zuffa -

Some severe gay is going on in this thread. I know a lot of you would let Trump finger your bunghole then you would lick his finger.

lmao

6/3/19 12:27 PM
12/17/06

Yeah that does not look right lol.

We need Flock of Seagulls Donnie back.

6/3/19 12:28 PM
6/3/09
Altofsky -

Yeah that does not look right lol.

We need Flock of Seagulls Donnie back.

No way!

Mullet Trump > Flock of Seagulls Trump

6/3/19 12:58 PM
12/17/06

I don't know. The eagle hair looked ridiculous for years, but once he took office it seemed very presidential lol. The eagle hair should now be standard for any US president. It's a fucking eagle. On the head. You can't get more American than that.

6/3/19 12:59 PM
12/17/06

if he wants millennial votes...
6/3/19 1:12 PM
8/31/10
Altofsky -

Lol!

6/3/19 1:20 PM
6/26/06
Obama rocked the same shitty 'do for the entire 8 years.
6/3/19 1:23 PM
11/17/10
Bret Kavanaugh -
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
TFK_figure8 -

That is a funny fucking meme tho....ill give them that. Hilarious

6/3/19 1:30 PM
1/12/11
Altofsky -

Get in my bellllly!!

6/3/19 2:23 PM
9/30/09
Bret Kavanaugh -
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
TFK_figure8 -

Lol. Most comedy comes from the left. Stop confusing the term liberal with alt left. You lean right... so are you a white supremacist bent on making this country better for the white race?  Watch something other than Fox News. 

No? That’s the alt right? Ok then. 

6/3/19 2:36 PM
8/1/13
BostonCharm -
Bret Kavanaugh -
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
TFK_figure8 -

Lol. Most comedy comes from the left. Stop confusing the term liberal with alt left. You lean right... so are you a white supremacist bent on making this country better for the white race?  Watch something other than Fox News. 

Ahhh, the turd burgler chimes in.

6/3/19 2:47 PM
9/12/05
BostonCharm - 
Bret Kavanaugh -
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
TFK_figure8 -

Lol, at the left creating anything remotely artistic. They don’t promote comedy or entertainment, they are paid propagandists pushing narratives for the dnc. Not one of them has the ability or permission to think for themselves. They are 100% obedient/brainwashed political operators.
6/3/19 2:50 PM
2/19/14
TFK_figure8 -
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
TFK_figure8 -

The president said he didn't realize someone was talking nasty about him, and it made international news.

You're surprised about a thread on the og?

6/3/19 5:29 PM
8/18/09
lol at even this devolving into generalizations of right versus left. You guys are hilarious.
6/3/19 5:33 PM
9/30/09
factseatfeelings -
BostonCharm - 
Bret Kavanaugh -
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
TFK_figure8 -

Lol, at the left creating anything remotely artistic. They don’t promote comedy or entertainment, they are paid propagandists pushing narratives for the dnc. Not one of them has the ability or permission to think for themselves. They are 100% obedient/brainwashed political operators.

Is that a serious point. 99% of artists whether they be musicians, actors, painters etc since at least the Renaissance have been left leaning. But who cares abou their political agenda. 

The best comedian of the 20th century was a classic Liberal. George Carlin. 

Edited: 6/3/19 5:37 PM
9/30/09
camicom -
BostonCharm -
Bret Kavanaugh -
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
TFK_figure8 -

Buddy why do you have to ride my dick so hard? Is it because I have a difference of opinion on a politician you never met?  

I get along with people left and right here long before you got here 5 yrs ago and exclusively post about MAGA all day and all night (get a job). Hell, at least go get laid. Most tightly wound motherfucker on this board. Having arguments day and night. Pull it together.  

6/3/19 6:09 PM
8/1/13
BostonCharm -
camicom -
BostonCharm -
Bret Kavanaugh -
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
TFK_figure8 -

Buddy why do you have to ride my dick so hard? Is it because I have a difference of opinion on a politician you never met?  

I get along with people left and right here long before you got here 5 yrs ago and exclusively post about MAGA all day and all night (get a job). Hell, at least go get laid. Most tightly wound motherfucker on this board. Having arguments day and night. Pull it together.  

Wrong again Cupcake. I post on many different subjects, including prolifically on the ongoing horror thread. I also post on pretty much all the sports threads, wagering threads, animal threads, and insurance.  

Think before you speak!

6/3/19 6:19 PM
9/30/09
camicom -
BostonCharm -
camicom -
BostonCharm -
Bret Kavanaugh -
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
TFK_figure8 -

Wrong again Cupcake. I post on many different subjects, including prolifically on the ongoing horror thread. I also post on pretty much all the sports threads, wagering threads, animal threads, and insurance.  

Think before you speak!

Bullshit. People can look and see what you post genius. You make constant MAGA threads, you might comment on other shit. But you make threads to rev people up. Hell there are pages of Nightcrawlers thread about ‘what’s wrong with the OG’ saying you and illimportents (or whatever his name is) are running this fucking place to the ground. 

And if that’s how u get your jollies off, hey musel tov. But don’t deny it. Be a man and own your shit. 

And I never see you talking insurance. I’m licensed in 14 states. 

But honestly I could give a shit. Just keep your mouth away from a cock, stop being a creep. You like trump, great. but people disagree. Be a big boy and find a a hobby. You’re to invested. 

Ahhh fuck it. 

6/3/19 6:31 PM
8/1/13
BostonCharm -
camicom -
BostonCharm -
camicom -
BostonCharm -
Bret Kavanaugh -
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
Jack Carter -
TFK_figure8 - 
TFK_figure8 -

Think before you speak!

Bullshit. People can look and see what you post genius. You make constant MAGA threads, you might comment on other shit. But you make threads to rev people up. Hell there are pages of Nightcrawlers thread about ‘what’s wrong with the OG’ saying you and illimportents (or whatever his name is) are running this fucking place to the ground. 

And if that’s how u get your jollies off, hey musel tov. But don’t deny it. Be a man and own your shit. 

And I never see you talking insurance. I’m licensed in 14 states. 

But honestly I could give a shit. Just keep your mouth away from a cock, stop being a creep. You like trump, great. but people disagree. Be a big boy and find a a hobby. You’re to invested. 

Ahhh fuck it. 

This shows just how bad your TDS is. You are so obessesed with MAGA threads, that you don't attention to anything else. LOL. I'm licensed in 30 and have actually done policies for people on the OG.