PoliticalGround RepubliCONS BIGGER snowflake/victim-complex!?!

23 days ago
1/9/19

are RepubliCONS the REAL snowflake/victim-complex cards?  

ALWAYS crying about liberals, mexicans, blacks and racisim, how Christians are persecuted.....and when things aren't going their way its always the LIBERAL MEDIA BOOGY-MAN out to get them LOL

Trump is reportedly worried that Fox News is being taken over by liberals trying to undermine him, as his war on the network escalates-----

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-war-fox-fueled-by-fear-of-liberal-takeover-report-2019-7

23 days ago
1/9/19

republiCON HARD HAND SHAKING is obviously some form of Napoleon Complex insecurity

23 days ago
12/6/14

Nah

23 days ago
6/3/03
theraskal -

ALWAYS crying about liberals, mexicans, blacks and racisim, how Christians are persecuted.....and when things aren't going their way its always the LIBERAL MEDIA BOOGY-MAN out to get them LOL

Trump is reportedly worried that Fox News is being taken over by liberals trying to undermine him, as his war on the network escalates-----

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-war-fox-fueled-by-fear-of-liberal-takeover-report-2019-7

23 days ago
10/1/16
Nitecrawler - 
theraskal -

Funny you weighed in on this. Your two troll threads seem to support OP's point. The butt hurt on the Trumptard thread is much stronger than the libtard one.
23 days ago
1/9/19

anyone who has evern suffered the complaining of a republiCON knows they are ALWAYS crying about some "white man blues" nonsense while the liberals are having a good time enjoying a restorative coffee and cronut at the cafe after the morning's fortifying health tonic of invigorating jog or bicycling jaunt to the cafe while the republiCON is steaming over the morning's Limbaugh lecture

23 days ago
12/6/14
Flavorful -
Nitecrawler - 
theraskal -

Funny you weighed in on this. Your two troll threads seem to support OP's point. The butt hurt on the Trumptard thread is much stronger than the libtard one.

It seems to me liberals are trying to prove that trumpeters are butt hurt. Just a defensive mechanism for their own hurt butt imo.

Edited: 23 days ago
6/13/03

Karabu busting out the ol reverse snowflake troll

23 days ago
7/26/07
Theyre just as bad, they just cry and whine about different stuff
23 days ago
10/1/16
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 
Flavorful -
Nitecrawler - 
theraskal -

It seems to me liberals are trying to prove that trumpeters are butt hurt. Just a defensive mechanism for their own hurt butt imo.

I know you are but what am I?

LOL.

Go read the threads. So many Trumptards whiteknighting on a thread calling itself a troll thread. Count how many white knights there and on the SJW thread.

Numbers don't lie. Unless you think it's a vast conspiracy somehow.
23 days ago
2/5/06

The OP and Democrats argument in a nutshell 

23 days ago
5/10/08
theraskal - 

This would inevitably happen after Roger Ailes died...

You won't get such a paranoid ideological nutbag that committed to running Fox News...

Rupert Murdoch largely let him run it the way he wanted...

Murdochs children aren't such zealots...

The good news is that Fox News has gained considerable credibility since.

You often hear both sides of a narrative now (from the Fox News Division folks) where that really wasn't the case in the past...

You still have the nutcases though (like Hannity) in Primetime...

23 days ago
1/9/19
Sogsteel -

troll or FACT?

23 days ago
1/9/19

how much of conservative talk/news-media is CRYING and complaining about liberals?

23 days ago
1/9/19

liberals are so mean and scary.....we are oppressed and persecuted----------summary of conservative news/talk media

23 days ago
6/13/03
theraskal -
Sogsteel -

troll or FACT?

troll

23 days ago
2/20/09
theraskal -

liberals are so mean and scary.....we are oppressed and persecuted----------summary of conservative news/talk media

Bro, you forgot to capitalize a

meaningless word in this post. 

You ok?

23 days ago
1/9/19
donkypunch55 -
theraskal -

You ok?

GREAT day, full of BIG IDEAS

#inspired

23 days ago
2/20/09
theraskal -
donkypunch55 -
theraskal -

You ok?

#inspired

Lol, ok good.

23 days ago
1/9/19
Sogsteel -
theraskal -
Sogsteel -

troll or FACT?

troll

well, now I'm convinced

1/9/19

1/9/19

23 days ago
1/9/19

those last two posts were meant for that other thread, I will go post them there now.....

21 days ago
10/1/16
theraskal - 
donkypunch55 -
theraskal -

You ok?

#inspired

But you have to admit he's right. Conservatives are perpetual victims. They get raped by leftist teachers, leftist media, leftist protesters, etc etc. At least that's what they claim on the OG.

LOL.
21 days ago
4/25/13

I agree. The most butthurt I've seen people is when  I disagree with something Ben Shapiro says on Facebook. As soon as I do I am a liberal snowflake. Then when I rail on The Young Turks i am a cuckservative. Both sides are full of crybaby victims.