PoliticalGround Shit on Trump’s twitter just got real!

7/23/18 8:29 AM
11/20/13
Altofsky - 
Uli Kunkel -

Our president is talking shit to another country on Twitter. Crazy crazy times we’re living in folks. Social media is a cancer. And yes I realize the irony of me post this on an Internet forum. Doesn’t mean it’s not true though. 

He got NK to stop launching nukes in the same manner.

You mean he got played by North Korea just like everyone was saying would happen. Well, let's put that as win in the ol' Twitter column.

7/23/18 8:30 AM
10/16/07
PaynanDiaz -

In for more hypocritical old tweets from the POTUS

It’s almost like the situation in Iran has changed during Obama’s presidency or something...

7/23/18 8:32 AM
8/9/12

FIRE AND FURY!!

7/23/18 8:41 AM
8/11/12
Soup and Beer -
Les Deplorables - 

With 0 occupation it’d be over in less than two weeks.

Just more fun and games for the US military.

what do you do with the millions of refugees fleeing a war torn country?  What about the power vacuum created?  What about the country's now unprotected massive oil supply?  Do we just let Russia go in and take over their oil?  If we take control of the oil, how do we do it without a full occupation?  And if we do occupy, are we ready to try and nation build Iran?  We already saw what a hotbed of terrorism that created in Iraq.

Destroying a country is easy for the might of the U.S. military.  Dealing with the fallout in a global economy is a different story entirely.

Well thats simple, just let the civilians that dont die join isis and create an entire generation of people that hate america and our values. Do you honestly believe the shitbags here care what happens to iranian civilians? 

7/23/18 8:43 AM
8/11/12
I No Kung Foo -
Hey Bro -

I'm 28 years old and not one year has gone by where the American military didn't have some type of skirmish.

I can go for some time without a war that would inflate the military even more.

Do these wars upset you while you sit at Starbucks typing on your Apple?  Maybe you can make it a topic of your next screen play.

Americans going to die should be upsetting to everyone in the country, do you hate americans?

7/23/18 8:55 AM
9/10/07
iran has to tread very carefully here. we all know what happened to the last guy who threatened america: photo ops, a non-specific agreement to do nothing more than what you have promised in the past, gets talked about in glowing terms now, exchanges love letters, etc.
7/23/18 9:10 AM
8/1/13
dabigchet - iran has to tread very carefully here. we all know what happened to the last guy who threatened america: photo ops, a non-specific agreement to do nothing more than what you have promised in the past, gets talked about in glowing terms now, exchanges love letters, etc.

You mean the country who gave back 3 hostages, sent back at least 200 soldiers remains, destroyed a nuke site, and hasn't test fired a missle in almost a year? That guy and country?

7/23/18 9:11 AM
8/1/13
camicom -
dabigchet - iran has to tread very carefully here. we all know what happened to the last guy who threatened america: photo ops, a non-specific agreement to do nothing more than what you have promised in the past, gets talked about in glowing terms now, exchanges love letters, etc.

You mean the country who gave back 3 hostages, sent back at least 200 soldiers remains, destroyed a nuke site, and hasn't test fired a missle in almost a year? That guy and country?

Right on queue. Sorry 9 months.

7/23/18 9:24 AM
9/10/07
camicom - 

yes, the same country who has given hostages back before, sent war remains before, and have had gaps in missile launches before.

remember when you said that NK was going to commit to full de-nuclearization within weeks of the summit? you were wrong about that, weren't you?
7/23/18 9:27 AM
10/14/05
ksacs revenge -
Altofsky - 
Uli Kunkel -

Our president is talking shit to another country on Twitter. Crazy crazy times we’re living in folks. Social media is a cancer. And yes I realize the irony of me post this on an Internet forum. Doesn’t mean it’s not true though. 

You mean he got played by North Korea just like everyone was saying would happen. Well, let's put that as win in the ol' Twitter column.

I do wonder how many commerative NK-USA coins he bought though... 

7/23/18 9:30 AM
8/1/13
dabigchet -
camicom - 

yes, the same country who has given hostages back before, sent war remains before, and have had gaps in missile launches before.

remember when you said that NK was going to commit to full de-nuclearization within weeks of the summit? you were wrong about that, weren't you?

I was 2 for 4 in my predictions. I will be happy to take that percentage, rather than actually rooting against peace and denuclearization like you and the rest of the left.

7/23/18 10:09 AM
12/17/06
ksacs revenge -
Altofsky - 
Uli Kunkel -

Oh really? Have they launched another?

7/23/18 10:15 AM
6/18/16
Altofsky -
Rahjai MD -

Stable genius .   It was Hilary again that was gonna drive America into useless wars?  

Distraction 101.  

Just like he got us into war with NK too, yeah?

Pipe down and go change someone's colostomy bag.

Hahahahah

7/23/18 10:21 AM
8/18/13

7/23/18 10:34 AM
5/10/08
Altofsky - 
ksacs revenge -
Altofsky - 
Uli Kunkel -

If we are going to actually try and discuss this issue, could we at least try to be accurate?

N. Korea hasn't launched any "nukes".

They have done missile testing, where they launched some missiles into the Pacific.

Yes - it was incendiary (i.e. missiles flying over some parts of Japan).

and Yes - they have stopped testing them for the time being.

That said - most experts think that the many test they did were more than enough to successfully demonstrate the capabilities of their Missile Technology (so they really don't need to test any more to know that they can hit the continental United States).

7/23/18 10:36 AM
8/18/13
lionsoul -
Altofsky - 
ksacs revenge -
Altofsky - 
Uli Kunkel -

If we are going to actually try and discuss this issue, could we at least try to be accurate?

They have done missile testing, where they launched some missiles into the Pacific.

That said - most experts think that the many test they did were more than enough to successfully demonstrate the capabilities of their Missile Technology (so they really don't need to test any more to know that they can hit the continental United States).

If we are going to actually try and discuss the issue, you are a little limp wristed queef. 

7/23/18 10:44 AM
9/10/07
lol at "he got NK to stop launching nukes!"
7/23/18 10:51 AM
8/30/16

let's be clear OP - nothing on Trump's Twitter is "real."

7/23/18 10:54 AM
8/30/16
camicom -

no remains have been returned but good try

7/23/18 11:13 AM
3/10/11
Altofsky -
ksacs revenge -
Altofsky - 
Uli Kunkel -

Another? They’ve never launched any nuke.

Go back to your shed and play with sharp objects.

7/23/18 11:15 AM
9/13/16
i'm starting to like trumps tough talk. F these other shithole countries making threats to the US. sometimes you have to let them know who the big dog is.
7/23/18 11:24 AM
5/10/08
DrPeterVenkman - 
lionsoul -
Altofsky - 
ksacs revenge -
Altofsky - 
Uli Kunkel -

If we are going to actually try and discuss the issue, you are a little limp wristed queef. 

Sorry to ruin the spin of your OP bro... clearly I embarrassed you.

7/23/18 11:27 AM
10/4/14
Altofsky -
Uli Kunkel -

I don’t care about trump or his politics or what he’s accomplished. I’m just saying, it’s a strange time we’re living in where shit like this is considered normal. That’s all I’m saying. 

7/23/18 12:03 PM
5/4/14
scab1 - Responding to Iran's weak posturing like a fucking child with all caps posting on Twitter.

The usual Trump diplomatic buffoonery.

How people swing from Trump's wrinkled old nutsack is a mystery. 

The guy uses social media like my attention seeking,  drama queen sister and yet here is the POTUS getting everyone giddy with junior high bullshit. 

If anyone in your real life acted like this he or she would be a laughing stock and ostracized. 

7/23/18 12:07 PM
7/2/07
Are we going to teach them just like we did in Iraq ?

Afghanistan?

Show them who is boss and make things great again ?