PoliticalGround Shit on Trump’s twitter just got real!

7/23/18 12:42 PM
12/18/09

BrooklynDad_Defiant!‏ @mmpadellan 1h1 hour ago

To Iranian President Rouhani: I JUST HAD A DISASTROUS MEETING IN HELSINKI WITH PUTIN WHERE I CAME OUT LOOKING LIKE A BIGGER CUCK THAN USUAL, SO I *WOULDN'T* READ TOO MUCH INTO THIS DERANGED TWEET IT'S PRETTY MUCH ALL I CAN DO TO MAKE MY FOLLOWERS FEEL LIKE I'M NOT A TOTAL WUSS.

7/23/18 12:46 PM
11/28/14
Adonis RNA -
Altofsky -
ksacs revenge -
Altofsky - 
Uli Kunkel -

Our president is talking shit to another country on Twitter. Crazy crazy times we’re living in folks. Social media is a cancer. And yes I realize the irony of me post this on an Internet forum. Doesn’t mean it’s not true though. 

He got NK to stop launching nukes in the same manner.

You mean he got played by North Korea just like everyone was saying would happen. Well, let's put that as win in the ol' Twitter column.

Oh really? Have they launched another?

Another? They’ve never launched any nuke.

Go back to your shed and play with sharp objects.

As apposed to you going to your mothers basement playing with your rainbow coloured hair barbie doll

7/23/18 12:46 PM
5/10/08
BrowBeaten - 
evh -

You keep posting these. They are of zero relevance. 

huh?

They are supremely relevant and hilarious.

We are seeing President Trump's playbook before he even acts.

7/23/18 1:18 PM
3/28/02
evh -

Trump isnt strong in self awareness

7/23/18 1:21 PM
3/28/02
lionsoul -
BrowBeaten - 
evh -

You keep posting these. They are of zero relevance. 

huh?

They are supremely relevant and hilarious.

We are seeing President Trump's playbook before he even acts.

OK Browbeaten is missing the irony too

7/23/18 1:25 PM
3/14/16
robbie380 -
AnthonyWeiner - That's interesting.

You'd see Iran attempt to close the Straight of Hormuz, combined with Hezbollah attacks on Israel from Gaza and Lebanon. Iranian militias in Iraq, Syria, and Libya would Shaqt A Fool, and there'd be a rash of attacks in border cities along the Mexican border (Hezbollah is in Tijuana, Juarez, and a few other cities).

They'd attempt a global disruption rather than a traditional land war.

Lol wut?

With the exceptions of the Mexico border things he's historically accurate , or are you too young to remember the 80s? 

7/23/18 1:25 PM
12/17/06
lionsoul -
Altofsky - 
ksacs revenge -
Altofsky - 
Uli Kunkel -

Our president is talking shit to another country on Twitter. Crazy crazy times we’re living in folks. Social media is a cancer. And yes I realize the irony of me post this on an Internet forum. Doesn’t mean it’s not true though. 

You mean he got played by North Korea just like everyone was saying would happen. Well, let's put that as win in the ol' Twitter column.

If we are going to actually try and discuss this issue, could we at least try to be accurate?

N. Korea hasn't launched any "nukes".

They have done missile testing, where they launched some missiles into the Pacific.

Yes - it was incendiary (i.e. missiles flying over some parts of Japan).

and Yes - they have stopped testing them for the time being.

That said - most experts think that the many test they did were more than enough to successfully demonstrate the capabilities of their Missile Technology (so they really don't need to test any more to know that they can hit the continental United States).

Have they tested any warheads since?

Answer: No.

Edited: 7/23/18 6:39 PM
12/17/06
Adonis RNA -
Altofsky -
ksacs revenge -
Altofsky - 
Uli Kunkel -

I will. See, I've got charitable contributions to make to this place. You, on the other hand contribute exactly shit. Waste.

7/23/18 1:32 PM
5/10/08
Altofsky - 
Adonis RNA -
Altofsky -
ksacs revenge -
Altofsky - 
Uli Kunkel -

I will. See, I've got all charitable contributions to make to this place. You, on the other hand contribute exactly shit. Waste.

Yeah.  Altofsky is good people.

Even if we don't have the same politics, few people have contributed to this forum more than he has.

No need for these disgusting insults.

He is our OG brother.

7/23/18 1:34 PM
9/28/15

G’d up.... lol

7/23/18 2:19 PM
12/24/10

Caps lock engaged, things are really heating up. 

What a beautiful distraction. 

7/23/18 2:54 PM
6/5/05
camicom - 
dabigchet - iran has to tread very carefully here. we all know what happened to the last guy who threatened america: photo ops, a non-specific agreement to do nothing more than what you have promised in the past, gets talked about in glowing terms now, exchanges love letters, etc.

You mean the country who gave back 3 hostages, sent back at least 200 soldiers remains, destroyed a nuke site, and hasn't test fired a missle in almost a year? That guy and country?

They haven't sent back any soldier remains yet, have they?

7/23/18 3:01 PM
5/10/08
JimmersonzGlove -
camicom - 
dabigchet - iran has to tread very carefully here. we all know what happened to the last guy who threatened america: photo ops, a non-specific agreement to do nothing more than what you have promised in the past, gets talked about in glowing terms now, exchanges love letters, etc.

You mean the country who gave back 3 hostages, sent back at least 200 soldiers remains, destroyed a nuke site, and hasn't test fired a missle in almost a year? That guy and country?

I wouldn't rely on camicom for the accuracy of any comments he makes.

He tends to parrot administration talking points whether they are accurate or not.

7/23/18 3:02 PM
8/18/13
lionsoul -
JimmersonzGlove -
camicom - 

He tends to parrot administration talking points whether they are accurate or not.

Because parroting your side’s propaganda is something you have never done, right?

7/23/18 4:34 PM
11/12/16

#BREAKING: Israeli official: Russia has agreed that Iranian forces will not be present 100km from the border between Israel & Syria, Israel has demanded 3 other points for a full Iranian exit from Syria

4 points in regards to the Iranian exit from Syria:

1. Moving of Iran forces 100km from border

2. No Iranian advance weapon

3. Closing of the Syria border w/ Iraq, Lebanone so no weapons come in

4. No developmemt of advance weapons in Syria

7/23/18 4:44 PM
11/12/16
camicom -
dabigchet -
camicom - 

yes, the same country who has given hostages back before, sent war remains before, and have had gaps in missile launches before.

remember when you said that NK was going to commit to full de-nuclearization within weeks of the summit? you were wrong about that, weren't you?

I was 2 for 4 in my predictions. I will be happy to take that percentage, rather than actually rooting against peace and denuclearization like you and the rest of the left.

In an important first step towards fulfilling a commitment made by Kim Jong Un at the June 12 Singapore Summit, new commercial satellite imagery of the Sohae Satellite Launching Station (North Korea’s main satellite launch facility since 2012) indicates that the North has begun dismantling key facilities. Most notably, these include the rail-mounted processing building—where space launch vehicles are assembled before moving them to the launch pad—and the nearby rocket engine test stand used to develop liquid-fuel engines for ballistic missiles and space launch vehicles. Since these facilities are believed to have played an important role in the development of technologies for the North’s intercontinental ballistic missile program, these efforts represent a significant confidence building measure on the part of North Korea.

Commercial satellite imagery of the launch pad from July 20 shows that the rail-mounted processing/transfer structure has been moved to the middle of the pad, exposing the underground rail transfer point—one of the few times it has been seen in this location. The roof and supporting structure have been partially removed and numerous vehicles are present—including a large construction crane. An image from two days later shows the continued presence of the crane and vehicles. Considerable progress has been made in dismantling the rail-mounted processing/transfer structure. One corner has been completely dismantled and the parts can be seen lying on the ground. In both images the two fuel/oxidizer bunkers, main processing building and gantry tower remain untouched.

7/24/18 12:56 AM
8/30/16
DrPeterVenkman -
lionsoul -
JimmersonzGlove -
camicom - 

Because parroting your side’s propaganda is something you have never done, right?

whatabout

7/24/18 1:06 AM
10/14/05

7/24/18 11:22 AM
10/14/05

7/24/18 12:21 PM
2/27/01
IS TRUMP TRYING TO GENERATE A DISTRACTION? MIDDLE EAST HEATING UP AGAIN WHAT WITH TRUMP HAVING A TANTRUM AGAINST IRAN AND ISRAEL SHOOTING DOWN A SYRIAN JET THAT PENETRATED ITS' AIRSPACE?