PoliticalGround Trump is going down in flames.

10/25/16 4:46 PM
6/26/06
Jack_Bauer - 

lol....so 14/15 polls have Trump down big but all 14 of those are rigged and the 1/15 is the only one that is correct? Holy shit, that is some serious mental gymnastics lmao

It boggles the mind until you look though wikileaks and get an idea of the vast corruption network orchestrated by John Podesta which includes many prominent media figures, and theyre actively engaged in poll manipulation.
10/25/16 4:49 PM
1/25/04
Jack_Bauer - 

lol....so 14/15 polls have Trump down big but all 14 of those are rigged and the 1/15 is the only one that is correct? Holy shit, that is some serious mental gymnastics lmao

Only half of the RCP polls have him down big. The rest have him around 4 on average.

10/25/16 4:50 PM
7/23/10
RenatoCocopreta -
Jack_Bauer - 

It boggles the mind until you look though wikileaks and get an idea of the vast corruption network orchestrated by John Podesta which includes many prominent media figures, and theyre actively engaged in poll manipulation.

Or it could be that particular "scandal" and every other one have been refuted five thousand times each and people aren't falling for them?

10/25/16 4:52 PM
7/23/10

Trumpies believe he's really winning because of unscientific online polls that let them sit up all night clicking their support for Trump over and over again, or by using automated bots. 

And they also believe that in-person voter fraud is actually a serious problem that requires new legislation and regulation, so as to prevent people from voting more than once.

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmm.

HMMMMMMmmmmmm.

10/25/16 4:55 PM
1/25/04
Masakyst - 

Trumpies believe he's really winning because of unscientific online polls that let them sit up all night clicking their support for Trump over and over again, or by using automated bots. 

And they also believe that in-person voter fraud is actually a serious problem that requires new legislation and regulation, so as to prevent people from voting more than once.

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmm.

HMMMMMMmmmmmm.

Not really. Most are just saying the polling numbers can't be relied on.

Only desperate democrats are opposed to making it more difficult for voter fraud to occur. I wonder why.

10/25/16 4:56 PM
7/14/10

I dont get how people are cheering that Trump ( or anyone else for that matter ) may lose in favor of Hillary. 

Edited: 10/25/16 5:20 PM
1/1/01
easedel - 

I dont get how people are cheering that Trump ( or anyone else for that matter ) may lose in favor of Hillary. 

I can only think that they just hate Trump and are hoping to see him fail.

I can't imagine that people actually want Hillary Clinton to be our next President.

Who knows, maybe the Trump haters really do like and support Hillary?

Even my parents and family are voting for Hillary but don't seem to be that happy about it.
10/25/16 5:50 PM
8/22/07
phatcat -
jct71 -
phatcat -
thesleeper - Decent christians across america are cringing.

They won't hold their noses, they will stay home and pray on election day.

Trump is going to lose. The sooner you come to terms with that, the sooner you can be pissed off that Hilary is president with control of both houses because the GOP is fully of dimwits with out of date politics.

You have to be the biggest faggot in real life. 

Says a guy who thought "phatcat" sounded cool. Phone Post 3.0

Not as cool as jct71- That's money!!!  

DopeDawg was taken. Phone Post 3.0
10/25/16 6:01 PM
2/13/16
Masakyst -
RenatoCocopreta -
Jack_Bauer - 

Or it could be that particular "scandal" and every other one have been refuted five thousand times each and people aren't falling for them?

Uhh what!? 

What at scandals have been refuted???  I count none.  They're not even blatantly denying it anymore.

10/25/16 6:41 PM
1/1/01

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/we-re-in-the-universal-derp-implosion

Here is a scandal Trump talked about just today or yesterday that has been conclusively refuted.

10/25/16 8:26 PM
6/26/06
Lofland - 

Here is a scandal Trump talked about just today or yesterday that has been conclusively refuted.

lol, the left has been cheating during elections for decades, they see nothing wrong with it at this point. They freely talk about it with volunteers and interns, hence the Veritas tapes. Blind blanket denials are all they have left, their house of lies is crumbling.
10/26/16 12:48 AM
6/20/13
RenatoCocopreta -
Lofland - 

lol, the left has been cheating during elections for decades, they see nothing wrong with it at this point. They freely talk about it with volunteers and interns, hence the Veritas tapes. Blind blanket denials are all they have left, their house of lies is crumbling.
True..

They are nervous because even cheating may not stop the Trump Freight Trane this year and they know it. They will end up in handcuffs if Trump wins so expect rampant fraud in a last ditch effort to save them from paying for their crimes. Phone Post 3.0
10/26/16 1:04 AM
1/1/01
Jack Carter - 
Masakyst - 

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmm.

HMMMMMMmmmmmm.

Not really. Most are just saying the polling numbers can't be relied on.

Only desperate democrats are opposed to making it more difficult for voter fraud to occur. I wonder why.

You really wonder? Studies from conservative groups upon finding increased controls on voting disproportionately hit minority groups - pursued the laws even harder. 

10/26/16 1:26 AM
10/6/02
If Hillary wins this election WHAT WILL WE WATCH ON TV?

It will be the same old administration. Nothing to see here.

But if Trump wins it will give us something to watch besides UFC.

10/26/16 1:26 AM
1/25/04

"You really wonder?"

It was a rhetorical statement. We all know why Democrats don't want voter fraud to come to an end. Even you do despite doing what you do best: being dishonest.

10/26/16 1:42 AM
1/1/01

Nothing dishonest in what I said above. It's factual and can be searched for easily.

Meanwhile you cling to fractions of a percentage point of actual real fraud cases and bandy it around like it's the entire reasoning for Trump's loss.

Geez JC, there you were saying the other day you don't actually support Trump. Of course you do, you just never have the balls to say it.

10/26/16 10:08 AM
1/25/04
pulsar -

Nothing dishonest in what I said above. It's factual and can be searched for easily.

Meanwhile you cling to fractions of a percentage point of actual real fraud cases and bandy it around like it's the entire reasoning for Trump's loss.

Geez JC, there you were saying the other day you don't actually support Trump. Of course you do, you just never have the balls to say it.

I never said I didn't support Trump. I said I didn't support him for the reasons you and another clown claimed (I'm still waiting for you to go back and search my archived posts going back over 1 year to prove the LIE that I was rewriting my history on why I support Trump. It's been a week at least and I'm still waiting, LIAR)

just keep doing what you do best: being dishonest 

10/26/16 10:12 AM
1/25/04

Thesleeper loves using single polls. 

Heres one for you:

Trump Has 2-Point Edge in Bloomberg Politics Poll of Florida

10/26/16 10:15 AM
1/25/04

RCP Ohio:

Q: The candidates in the General Election for President of the United States are the Republican Donald Trump, the Democrat Hillary Clinton and the Libertarian Gary Johnson or someone else. If the election were held today, for whom would you vote? (ROTATE)

Donald Trump: 46% Hillary Clinton: 42% Gary Johnson: 4% Someone else: 2% Undecided: 6% 

Edited: 10/26/16 10:18 AM
1/25/04

RCP Pennsylvania, Trump closing in fast, now within margin of error

Donald Trump: 42%

Hillary Clinton: 45%

Gary Johnson: 5%

Someone else: 1%

Undecided: 7% 

10/26/16 10:20 AM
1/25/04

New RCP nationwide average has Trump down by 4 now. He cut his deficit in half over the past 4-5 days

where are the flames? I don't see any flames

10/26/16 10:24 AM
1/25/04

10/26/16 10:33 AM
5/31/14
colubrid1 - If Hillary wins this election WHAT WILL WE WATCH ON TV?

It will be the same old administration. Nothing to see here.

But if Trump wins it will give us something to watch besides UFC.

TrumpTV Phone Post 3.0
10/26/16 8:53 PM
8/31/07
Jack Carter -

Thesleeper loves using single polls. 

Heres one for you:

Trump Has 2-Point Edge in Bloomberg Politics Poll of Florida

Bloomberg is just trying to drive up voter participation. Making people nervous is good for Hillary.

10/27/16 11:48 AM
1/25/04
Ed Okin -
Jack Carter - 

New RCP nationwide average has Trump down by 4 now. He cut his deficit in half over the past 4-5 days

where are the flames? I don't see any flames

Fivethirtyeight.com still has Clinton up by 6.2 percent. That's a decrease from 6.9% a week ago. For Trump, though, even that small gain is misleading. Those aren't voters lost to Trump from Clinton, those are likely Republican voters who have decided they will, in fact, vote for Trump. 

You say you don't see flames, but being down by 6.2 points with less than two weeks to go is a nightmare scenario. It's impossible to close that gap. Call it what you want, but the Trump campaign is in dire straits and everyone is mentally preparing for the ass kicking that is about to happen. 

Trump has gained since this thread was created. 

Thats not not going down in flames. 

I really dont don't see any flames. Where are these flames?