PoliticalGround Trump is going down in flames.

11/10/16 1:06 PM
11/26/13
NikkoBarro -
NikkoBarro - The polls are rigged like CNN. Everybody knows that brah.

Do the polls count the silent majority? Nope. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah.  Calllllledddd it

Holy shit you dah man! You.called.it!

11/10/16 1:07 PM
11/26/13

Lol at E55 going scorched earth Sherman March to the sea on this thread

11/10/16 1:11 PM
1/1/01
Altofsky - Lmfao @ Ed Okin

Most of the others I won't give hell to, but fuck that guy. Imbecile. Phone Post 3.0

One of the worst posters on this site. He resorts to name calling and tries to belittle people into thinking he is right.

Agreed.
11/10/16 1:25 PM
11/1/03
You have earned my VU for the day Pilot.
11/10/16 1:31 PM
2/14/10
cool hand Ed -
Altofsky - Lmfao @ Ed Okin

Most of the others I won't give hell to, but fuck that guy. Imbecile. Phone Post 3.0

One of the worst posters on this site. He resorts to name calling and tries to belittle people into thinking he is right.

Agreed.
It's funny because I don't ever recall him being right about anything he's ever weighed in about, lol! Phone Post 3.0
11/10/16 1:32 PM
9/23/08
thesleeper -

He's losing by six on the rcp average. Paul Ryan and the GOPers up for reelection are headed for the lead insulation, and the Apprentice videos are a mere 5 million dollars away from showing up in public. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is losing by double digits by the end of the week.

Clownshoes Phone Post 3.0
11/10/16 1:32 PM
11/14/12
thesleeper - 
Jack Carter - 
yabadaba - 
yabadaba - Trump is coming on strong. He's now at 25% to win:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Trump is closing in on a 30% chance to win:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

That's not going down in flames

28% of the GOP early vote is going to HRC. Trump is behind by 8% in Florida with almost 50% of the vote in.

From Florida, with flames. Just like I have been saying throughout this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMyqU-yitkg

Other source for that poll.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article111978267.html

At some point you have to admit, you may have some kind of brain injury.
11/10/16 1:33 PM
11/14/12
thesleeper - Its not BS. A lot of Jeb Bush supporters in Florida.

Even if that poll is off by 50%, say GOP voters are voting for Hillary by 14%, Trump is still fucked.

Here is a summary of early vote analysis in Florida:

The EV electorate is getting more diverse. Now 70% white, 13.5% latino, 11% black. Schale states that this FL electorate will be more diverse than 2012. 44% of the likely electorate has already voted, as of Monday.

About that black vote: He expects it will reach 13.9% (share of actual registration, but reached 25% in 2012). 13% is the target for most winning scenarios, in combination with the increased latin millenial vote.

About that Latino vote: Latinos are turning out big. In addition, 50% of Hispanic Democrats, and 55% of Hispanic NPAs are basically unlikely voters. They’re voting for Hillary.

Schale also hints at something which I’ve been mentioning for a while since the Marist FL poll came out: registered Republicans who are Latino may be splitting their tickets by voting for HRC & Rubio. It would explain how Marist has a 17 point lead for HRC in the early vote despite D’s & R’s casting the about the same # of ballots.

One other note: GOP has a 16,000 cast vote edge over Dems currently, but they are cannibalizing their election day vote whereas Dem EV has a much larger # of unlikely voters. Their current ‘lead’ is based on cannibalizing or shifting their election day voters to the EV (per Schale).

I bet if you look at what you wrote here... at some point you will come to realize that you are dumb as shit.
11/10/16 1:36 PM
11/14/12
Ed Okin - 
Jack Carter - 

New RCP nationwide average has Trump down by 4 now. He cut his deficit in half over the past 4-5 days

where are the flames? I don't see any flames

Fivethirtyeight.com still has Clinton up by 6.2 percent. That's a decrease from 6.9% a week ago. For Trump, though, even that small gain is misleading. Those aren't voters lost to Trump from Clinton, those are likely Republican voters who have decided they will, in fact, vote for Trump. 

You say you don't see flames, but being down by 6.2 points with less than two weeks to go is a nightmare scenario. It's impossible to close that gap. Call it what you want, but the Trump campaign is in dire straits and everyone is mentally preparing for the ass kicking that is about to happen. 

Hows the "ass kicking" feel Corky?
Edited: 11/10/16 1:37 PM
11/14/12
<blockquote>thesleeper - <span id='userPost58618173' class='User-243359'><p>Yes but Trump is behind Romneys totals at this point in the election in actual VOTING.</p></span></blockquote><br />

Does the fact that EVERYTHING you said on this thread was wrong make your head hurt?
11/10/16 1:41 PM
11/4/10

This thread is so awesome now

11/10/16 1:42 PM
11/26/13

Lololol

11/10/16 1:42 PM
11/14/12
Ed Okin - 
Jack Carter - 
Ed Okin -
Jack Carter - 

New RCP nationwide average has Trump down by 4 now. He cut his deficit in half over the past 4-5 days

where are the flames? I don't see any flames

Fivethirtyeight.com still has Clinton up by 6.2 percent. That's a decrease from 6.9% a week ago. For Trump, though, even that small gain is misleading. Those aren't voters lost to Trump from Clinton, those are likely Republican voters who have decided they will, in fact, vote for Trump. 

You say you don't see flames, but being down by 6.2 points with less than two weeks to go is a nightmare scenario. It's impossible to close that gap. Call it what you want, but the Trump campaign is in dire straits and everyone is mentally preparing for the ass kicking that is about to happen. 

Trump has gained since this thread was created. 

Thats not not going down in flames. 

I really dont don't see any flames. Where are these flames?

If you don't see that the Trump house has already burned to the ground, then you are exactly the moron that you show yourself to be in thread after thread. Willfull ignorance is still ignorance. And it's the mark of a real fool.

"Ignorance"

noun
the state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.

*see picture of Ed Okin
11/10/16 1:44 PM
11/14/12
Ed Okin - 
Pratty - Trumps at 4/1 on Ladbrokes (UK bookies)

These people who are sure about Trump can make some serious money if they're right Phone Post 3.0

The ones claiming he is ahead and/or going to win are nothing more than trolls. NONE of them would put money on such an idea.

I take it you spent you Starbucks Cash on Hillary?
11/10/16 1:46 PM
11/14/12
Masakyst - 

Trumpies believe he's really winning because of unscientific online polls that let them sit up all night clicking their support for Trump over and over again, or by using automated bots. 

And they also believe that in-person voter fraud is actually a serious problem that requires new legislation and regulation, so as to prevent people from voting more than once.

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmm.

HMMMMMMmmmmmm.

I bet this one really hurt.
11/10/16 1:48 PM
6/27/05

Are any of these people posting here anymore?

11/10/16 1:48 PM
11/14/12
Ed Okin - 
Looney Ronulan Paultard - 

Trump wins Florida

This place has been a complete cesspool of idiocy for months now but I've been moderately encouraged by how everyone - on both sides of the argument - has pretty much completely ingnored your inane trolling. There might be hope for the OG's future yet.

IE, my mom made me apologize for posting my stupidity on her computer and this is all I could come up with.
11/10/16 1:53 PM
11/14/12
attjack - 
Jack Carter - 
Jack_Bauer - 

lol...die hard Trump supporters:

A few months ago: "Look at the pollls!"

The last 2 months: "No wait, the polls are rigged!"

The past week: "Nevermind, look at the polls again!"

By the way, all that is going to matter in the end is the electorate map.

You sound stupid.

Tough map for Trump.

Your kid grabbed the wrong crayon.
11/10/16 1:54 PM
1/1/01
What happened to OP? We haven't seen him since the 9th. I guess the schill funding dried up Phone Post 3.0
11/10/16 1:53 PM
7/23/10
E55 Pilot -
Masakyst - 

Trumpies believe he's really winning because of unscientific online polls that let them sit up all night clicking their support for Trump over and over again, or by using automated bots. 

And they also believe that in-person voter fraud is actually a serious problem that requires new legislation and regulation, so as to prevent people from voting more than once.

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmm.

HMMMMMMmmmmmm.

Nah. Man, after all the over-the-top crap I've posted about Trump over the last few months, that particular post is nothing, lol. 

I may be eating huge handfuls of shit right now, but one thing's for sure; If Hillary had won, I wouldn't be digging up old posts to rub it in your face.

11/10/16 1:57 PM
12/17/06
FedorFan5000 -

Lol at E55 going scorched earth Sherman March to the sea on this thread

Lmao @ Sherman's March. Very apt!

Vu for E55 for hilarity. Phone Post 3.0
12/17/06
And you too of course. Phone Post 3.0
11/14/12
Masakyst - 
E55 Pilot -
Masakyst - 

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmm.

HMMMMMMmmmmmm.

Nah. Man, after all the over-the-top crap I've posted about Trump over the last few months, that particular post is nothing, lol. 

I may be eating huge handfuls of shit right now, but one thing's for sure; If Hillary had won, I wouldn't be digging up old posts to rub it in your face.

Yes you would and Im OK with it.
11/10/16 2:01 PM
1/1/01
Masakyst - 
E55 Pilot -
Masakyst - 

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmm.

HMMMMMMmmmmmm.

Why wouldn't you? That's half the fun of election season! lol

vtfu all who participated in this thread, it has been entertaining from beginning to end.
11/10/16 2:05 PM
1/1/01
And then I get this message:

"Thank you for your use of the Mixed Martial Arts feedback system. Unfortunately, you have exceeded the 50 votes that you are allotted for the past 24 hours. Please wait 24 hours before using the system further."