PoliticalGround Trump is going down in flames.

11/10/16 1:57 PM
12/17/06
And you too of course. Phone Post 3.0
11/10/16 1:57 PM
11/14/12
Masakyst - 
E55 Pilot -
Masakyst - 

Trumpies believe he's really winning because of unscientific online polls that let them sit up all night clicking their support for Trump over and over again, or by using automated bots. 

And they also believe that in-person voter fraud is actually a serious problem that requires new legislation and regulation, so as to prevent people from voting more than once.

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmm.

HMMMMMMmmmmmm.

I bet this one really hurt.

Nah. Man, after all the over-the-top crap I've posted about Trump over the last few months, that particular post is nothing, lol. 

I may be eating huge handfuls of shit right now, but one thing's for sure; If Hillary had won, I wouldn't be digging up old posts to rub it in your face.

Yes you would and Im OK with it.
11/10/16 2:01 PM
1/1/01
Masakyst - 
E55 Pilot -
Masakyst - 

Trumpies believe he's really winning because of unscientific online polls that let them sit up all night clicking their support for Trump over and over again, or by using automated bots. 

And they also believe that in-person voter fraud is actually a serious problem that requires new legislation and regulation, so as to prevent people from voting more than once.

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmm.

HMMMMMMmmmmmm.

I bet this one really hurt.

Nah. Man, after all the over-the-top crap I've posted about Trump over the last few months, that particular post is nothing, lol. 

I may be eating huge handfuls of shit right now, but one thing's for sure; If Hillary had won, I wouldn't be digging up old posts to rub it in your face.

Why wouldn't you? That's half the fun of election season! lol

vtfu all who participated in this thread, it has been entertaining from beginning to end.
11/10/16 2:05 PM
1/1/01
And then I get this message:

"Thank you for your use of the Mixed Martial Arts feedback system. Unfortunately, you have exceeded the 50 votes that you are allotted for the past 24 hours. Please wait 24 hours before using the system further."
11/10/16 2:45 PM
10/16/10

The year of the prediction.  lol

Nobody will be able to cite polls as proof of anything for at least the next four years.

11/10/16 2:46 PM
10/16/10
fastnotch331 -
Soup and Beer - What happened to OP? We haven't seen him since the 9th. I guess the schill funding dried up Phone Post 3.0
On suicide watch probably. Or the checks from the dnc stopped coming. Phone Post 3.0

That sn might be taking a really long nap.

11/10/16 2:55 PM
3/5/03
E55 Pilot - 
attjack - 
Jack Carter - 
Jack_Bauer - 

lol...die hard Trump supporters:

A few months ago: "Look at the pollls!"

The last 2 months: "No wait, the polls are rigged!"

The past week: "Nevermind, look at the polls again!"

By the way, all that is going to matter in the end is the electorate map.

You sound stupid.

Tough map for Trump.

Your kid grabbed the wrong crayon.

This one made me lose it.

Bravo Sir.
11/10/16 3:05 PM
1/25/04

The fact that Thesleeper has not returned tells us he took this whole thing a lot more seriously than probably most of us imagined. You would think he'd just respond with "Woah, America proved me wrong! I dun goofed!" and then go about his OG day, but he's in hiding.

It makes me think he's one of those we see in pictures and video crying and shaking in fear just because Trump won.

11/10/16 3:08 PM
11/9/10

Lol these threads. 

11/10/16 3:09 PM
1/1/01
Jack Carter - 

The fact that Thesleeper has not returned tells us he took this whole thing a lot more seriously than probably most of us imagined. You would think he'd just respond with "Woah, America proved me wrong! I dun goofed!" and then go about his OG day, but he's in hiding.

It makes me think he's one of those we see in pictures and video crying and shaking in fear just because Trump won.

Or, Hillary has shut down her "correct the record" office.
11/10/16 3:10 PM
11/9/10
Jack Carter -

He isn't getting paid anymore now that they lost. 

11/10/16 3:42 PM
1/1/01
So, glad that we have thread after thread of libtards looking like the stupid, arrogant, ignorant loser fucks that they are.

It's recorded for all posterity.

Can't have an iota of respect for any of them.
11/11/16 6:25 AM
2/4/07
Jack Carter - 

lol
11/11/16 7:00 AM
3/19/04
thesleeper - Decent christians across america are cringing.

They won't hold their noses, they will stay home and pray on election day.

Trump is going to lose. The sooner you come to terms with that, the sooner you can be pissed off that Hilary is president with control of both houses because the GOP is fully of dimwits with out of date politics.
Haha Phone Post 3.0
11/11/16 10:36 AM
11/17/05
thesleeper - 

He's losing by six on the rcp average. Paul Ryan and the GOPers up for reelection are headed for the lead insulation, and the Apprentice videos are a mere 5 million dollars away from showing up in public. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is losing by double digits by the end of the week.

Yep. Great insight buddy.

Now go get your fuckin shinebox
11/11/16 10:49 AM
9/4/08
JolietJake - 
thesleeper - 

He's losing by six on the rcp average. Paul Ryan and the GOPers up for reelection are headed for the lead insulation, and the Apprentice videos are a mere 5 million dollars away from showing up in public. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is losing by double digits by the end of the week.

LOL
11/11/16 11:58 AM
11/26/13
Altofsky -
FedorFan5000 -

Lol at E55 going scorched earth Sherman March to the sea on this thread

Lmao @ Sherman's March. Very apt!

Vu for E55 for hilarity. Phone Post 3.0

Hi 5 

Thisnthread keeps on giving 

11/11/16 12:00 PM
3/5/03
JolietJake - 
thesleeper - 

I can't see how any other post on the entire Internet will be better than this one today.
11/14/16 11:01 PM
1/1/01
This thread doesn't get to die yet. There's crow to be eaten. Phone Post 3.0
11/15/16 9:19 AM
4/27/15
thesleeper -

11/15/16 9:22 AM
2/14/10
Has the pillow-biting faggot who started this thread shown his face since the election? I haven't seen that other faggot Masakyst since the election either. Good riddance to both of them Phone Post 3.0
11/15/16 9:32 AM
8/15/16
Evil Ash - Has the pillow-biting faggot who started this thread shown his face since the election? I haven't seen that other faggot Masakyst since the election either. Good riddance to both of them Phone Post 3.0

They're probably still protesting. 

11/15/16 9:38 AM
4/19/10
ausgepicht - So, glad that we have thread after thread of libtards looking like the stupid, arrogant, ignorant loser fucks that they are.

It's recorded for all posterity.

Can't have an iota of respect for any of them.

So fun

11/15/16 9:39 AM
6/20/13
Nikothetallguy -
Evil Ash - Has the pillow-biting faggot who started this thread shown his face since the election? I haven't seen that other faggot Masakyst since the election either. Good riddance to both of them Phone Post 3.0

They're probably still protesting. 

They already got paid the $105 from Soros. Their work is done.

11/15/16 9:45 AM
7/23/10

I'm still kicking around.

I posted a lot of over-the-top stuff about Trump leading up to his election, and I've eaten my crow. And althought I never called any fellow OGers any names like "faggot", I have been called that and much worse over the last year or so. Doesn't phase me. I claim the high road.

I get it, though. Your team won and you can't resist gloating about it. But I still don't regret a thing I posted about President-Elect Trump. Rub it in my face, call me names, I give zero fucks. :)