PoliticalGround Trump is going down in flames.

11/15/16 10:27 AM
1/1/01
Masakyst - 
Evil Ash - Has the pillow-biting faggot who started this thread shown his face since the election? I haven't seen that other faggot Masakyst since the election either. Good riddance to both of them Phone Post 3.0

I'm still kicking around.

I posted a lot of over-the-top stuff about Trump leading up to his election, and I've eaten my crow. And althought I never called any fellow OGers any names like "faggot", I have been called that and much worse over the last year or so. Doesn't phase me. I claim the high road.

I get it, though. Your team won and you can't resist gloating about it. But I still don't regret a thing I posted about President-Elect Trump. Rub it in my face, call me names, I give zero fucks. :)

You're thesleeper?

So, what do you think happened? You posted poll after poll in this thread about how Trump was down and had zero chance of winning.

Civil discourse here. No name calling. I genuinely want your take after following this thread from the start.

thank you
11/15/16 10:41 AM
7/23/10
cool hand Ed -
Masakyst - 
Evil Ash - Has the pillow-biting faggot who started this thread shown his face since the election? I haven't seen that other faggot Masakyst since the election either. Good riddance to both of them Phone Post 3.0

I posted a lot of over-the-top stuff about Trump leading up to his election, and I've eaten my crow. And althought I never called any fellow OGers any names like "faggot", I have been called that and much worse over the last year or so. Doesn't phase me. I claim the high road.

I get it, though. Your team won and you can't resist gloating about it. But I still don't regret a thing I posted about President-Elect Trump. Rub it in my face, call me names, I give zero fucks. :)

You're thesleeper?

So, what do you think happened? You posted poll after poll in this thread about how Trump was down and had zero chance of winning.

Civil discourse here. No name calling. I genuinely want your take after following this thread from the start.

thank you

I'm not thesleeper, I'm that other faggot Masakyst.

11/15/16 10:44 AM
4/27/15
Masakyst -
cool hand Ed -
Masakyst - 

You're thesleeper?

thank you

LOL.  VU

11/15/16 10:47 AM
2/14/10
Masakyst -

Well, I'll give you credit for sticking around and not tucking like some of the others. Team? I don't have a team. I'm just anti-Clinton (your team). So I won't be laughing at you because "my team" won. However, LOL @ your team losing!!

P.S. Only faggots get upset at being called a faggot, you faggot! Phone Post 3.0
11/15/16 10:48 AM
2/14/10
Masakyst -
cool hand Ed -
Masakyst - 

You're thesleeper?

thank you

Lol! Ok, that was good Phone Post 3.0
11/15/16 11:12 AM
10/16/10
Masakyst -

Don't play the victim.  You were one of the most condescending pricks here during the entire election season.

11/15/16 11:21 AM
1/25/04
Masakyst -
cool hand Ed -
Masakyst - 

You're thesleeper?

thank you

Hahaha

11/15/16 11:32 AM
7/23/10
Stache -
Masakyst -

Don't play the victim.  You were one of the most condescending pricks here during the entire election season.

Nah. The worst thing I ever called any OGer was a Stormtrumper. Maybe I said deplorable once or twice. You must have me confused with some of the other faggots.

11/15/16 11:35 AM
10/16/10

lol ok

It would be easier if you just owned it and moved on but whatever.

Edited: 11/15/16 11:47 AM
7/23/10
Stache -

lol ok

"HEY WHERE ARE ALL THE FAGGOTS WHO WERE POSTING FAGGOTY THINGS IN THIS THREAD ALL YEAR? SPECIFICALLY THAT FAGGOT MASAKYST."

Me: Uhh I'm still OGing, posting in other threads like I do every day, but since I was called out by name here I might as well pop in with a quick reply

"OMG JUST MOVE ON ALREADY!"

11/15/16 12:08 PM
5/23/07
Masakyst - 
Stache -

lol ok

"HEY WHERE ARE ALL THE FAGGOTS WHO WERE POSTING FAGGOTY THINGS IN THIS THREAD ALL YEAR? SPECIFICALLY THAT FAGGOT MASAKYST."

Me: Uhh I'm still OGing, posting in other threads like I do every day, but since I was called out by name here I might as well pop in with a quick reply

LOL props for showing up faggot, unlike all the other faggots that are hiding.....you're a good faggot sir

VU 30
11/15/16 12:26 PM
11/1/03

Has the sleeper, jct71, hillary fan or sandman posted since the election? At least the other libs have shown some class and come on here and had some laughs with us. Hopefully normalcy will return and we can discuss women's asses like before.

Edited: 11/15/16 12:54 PM
7/23/10
TFK_MrSmiff -
Masakyst - 
Stache -

lol ok

LOL props for showing up faggot, unlike all the other faggots that are hiding.....you"re a good faggot sir

VU 30

Thank you friend! Only eighty or so VUs left to go until I reach my pre-campaign numbers, haha

Honestly I'm surprised I didn't reach the negatives by like August

/still wasn't as bad as posting in Diaz vs. Condit threads... Now THAT is a divisive topic

11/15/16 12:51 PM
11/9/10
thesleeper - The GOP elites have to be wondering how they were outsmarted by this guy.

Think about it.

Trump has more skeletons in his closet than a graveyard, has no idea how foreign or domestic policy works, and is running his campaign like its inside Big Brother.

There is a serious strategy deficit in the GOP ranks.

I'd say the serious strategy deficit is within the DNC right about now. They are the ones who fucked with the primaries to push someone onto the voters. They are the ones who had their candidate selected 8 years ago and were going to do everything they can to push someone who was corrupt and completely untrustworthy on the American people. And now they are all freaking out in a panic that it all blew up in their face. And now they think somehow the answer is going even farther to the left.

Edited: 11/15/16 1:05 PM
11/9/10
Masakyst -

Dear OG Conservatives:

Here is your chance.  Your chance to break free.  A political party should not be a prison, nor should it be a cage.  I know many of you feel trapped between your loyalty to your party and your love of the platforms it used to uphold, and the values it used to represent.

I can appreciate the moral struggle you must feel watching those values and those morals being violated and mutilated by a man you would normally call repulsive and reprehensible.

I can imagine that it's difficult to look your children in the eye and say "This is the person I have decided should lead our nation. He is a role model for you to aspire to."

Know this.  Your party has to earn your vote.  Your vote should not be expected.  Your support should not be expected.  You are free to leave, and if you don't feel free to leave, you are not a member of a political party, you are a member of a gang.  You are free to leave a political party that no longer represents you.  They should not expect your support, they should earn it.  And they should earn it through their principles, their policies, and their actual actions, not through demonizing "the other side".

So OG Republicans, please tell me:
Do your party leaders and party platform still represent you?

No I don't think the republican party still represents the fiscal responsibility and smaller government ideals that I want.

But let me ask you this do you honestly feel the democrat party leaders and platforms represents you? They where quick to throw Bernie under the bus for the sake of Hillary. And do you think Hillary represents the platform you subscribe to?

11/15/16 1:01 PM
1/1/01

11/15/16 1:19 PM
7/23/10
mostofyou -
Masakyst -
Stache -
Masakyst -

Nah. The worst thing I ever called any OGer was a Stormtrumper. Maybe I said deplorable once or twice. You must have me confused with some of the other faggots.

Nop

you acted like an unbearably smug cunt for months

11/15/16 7:23 PM
7/15/04
Has "The Sleeper" posted since the liberal ass whipping or is he hanging from the rafters somewhere? Phone Post 3.0
11/16/16 9:27 PM
11/9/10
TexDeuce - Has "The Sleeper" posted since the liberal ass whipping or is he hanging from the rafters somewhere? Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure he is out protesting the election right along side Jettdogg and Ari. 

11/17/16 1:21 AM
1/1/01
11/17/16 7:57 AM
8/19/12
Lol at this thread Phone Post 3.0
11/17/16 8:12 AM
6/8/10
Stache -
Masakyst -

That's the problem with liberals, it's only wrong when others do it. Phone Post 3.0
8/10/18 11:59 PM
4/27/14
thesleeper - 

He's losing by six on the rcp average. Paul Ryan and the GOPers up for reelection are headed for the lead insulation, and the Apprentice videos are a mere 5 million dollars away from showing up in public. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is losing by double digits by the end of the week.

ttt

8/11/18 1:48 AM
1/1/01

Gold!

8/11/18 6:12 AM
6/20/13
Ed Okin -
Looney Ronulan Paultard - 

Trump wins Florida

This place has been a complete cesspool of idiocy for months now but I've been moderately encouraged by how everyone - on both sides of the argument - has pretty much completely ingnored your inane trolling. There might be hope for the OG's future yet.

Not trolling, just good data from folks in Florida predicting a high turnout.