PoliticalGround Trump is going down in flames.

10/10/16 11:28 PM
8/31/07
Anyone saying that Trump will win at this point, lives in some alternate reality/echo chamber and is in for a RUDE awakening.
10/11/16 12:06 AM
8/7/12
I don't know what debate you guys watched but I thought trump did just enough to cast a cloud over her. He is going to have to play dirty from here on out to have a chance. Still don't understand why any person with male anatomy parts will vote for that cackling cunt bitch. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 12:09 AM
7/26/07
thesleeper -

Oh and the worst sign of all? Travenbjj has started making car threads.

That's gold, Jerry! Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 12:12 AM
1/1/01
Jack_Bauer - 
Sogsteel - Career Welfare recipients, SJW's, and illegal immigrants rejoice!

You forgot minorities, women, and people with college degrees. Which is most of the country.

don't forget educated white males
10/11/16 12:13 AM
12/10/09
thesleeper - Anyone saying that Trump will win at this point, lives in some alternate reality/echo chamber and is in for a RUDE awakening.
How much do they pay you? Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 7:10 AM
8/22/07
baj54 - I don't know what debate you guys watched but I thought trump did just enough to cast a cloud over her. He is going to have to play dirty from here on out to have a chance. Still don't understand why any person with male anatomy parts will vote for that cackling cunt bitch. Phone Post 3.0
Play dirty is just red meat for the base,which isn't close to enough for him to win. Rambling semi retarded answers praising Assad do not help him. He has no chance, its just a matter of how bad he loses. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 7:41 AM
6/23/14
phatcat - Can't understand all the Trump hate. Guy makes sense when he talks and wants the country to prosper. Is because he is successful has a hot wife and has more money than all of these haters combined? Envy is a mother fucker Phone Post 3.0
Of you really believe this, then you're a fucking idiot Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 8:03 AM
1/25/04
He was usually down by around 6

You have no clue what "going down in flames" means. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 8:03 AM
1/25/04
Mark Antony's hangover -
phatcat - Can't understand all the Trump hate. Guy makes sense when he talks and wants the country to prosper. Is because he is successful has a hot wife and has more money than all of these haters combined? Envy is a mother fucker Phone Post 3.0
He doesn't understand how a debate works. I knew he was going to get mopped up in the debate but I didn't think it would be this bad. Phone Post 3.0
He didn't. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 8:06 AM
1/2/15
No way trump is going to win. Hillary has all the media, Hollywood and the sjws spreading misinformation. Trump is done Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 8:19 AM
11/28/09
I just can't wait until election season is over. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 10:34 AM
11/5/03
Lux Fixxins - I just can't wait until election season is over. Phone Post 3.0
^ Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 10:55 AM
3/3/14
Who will the knuckledraggers find for their next hero? I'm sure it'll be comedy gold, just like this fucking orangutan. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 11:01 AM
1/2/15
Ed Okin -
Junnk - No way trump is going to win. Hillary has all the media, Hollywood and the sjws spreading misinformation. Trump is done Phone Post 3.0

Do you know what else is against him? The people of the United States of America. THAT is why he won't win. 

You make no sense Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 11:06 AM
5/16/13
ieswideopen - Who will the knuckledraggers find for their next hero? I'm sure it'll be comedy gold, just like this fucking orangutan. Phone Post 3.0
Lol wat about the other candidate ?

You sound just as gullible as the 'knuckledraggers'. Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 10/11/16 11:09 AM
7/23/10

Dear OG Conservatives:

Here is your chance.  Your chance to break free.  A political party should not be a prison, nor should it be a cage.  I know many of you feel trapped between your loyalty to your party and your love of the platforms it used to uphold, and the values it used to represent.

I can appreciate the moral struggle you must feel watching those values and those morals being violated and mutilated by a man you would normally call repulsive and reprehensible.

I can imagine that it's difficult to look your children in the eye and say "This is the person I have decided should lead our nation. He is a role model for you to aspire to."

Know this.  Your party has to earn your vote.  Your vote should not be expected.  Your support should not be expected.  You are free to leave, and if you don't feel free to leave, you are not a member of a political party, you are a member of a gang.  You are free to leave a political party that no longer represents you.  They should not expect your support, they should earn it.  And they should earn it through their principles, their policies, and their actual actions, not through demonizing "the other side".

So OG Republicans, please tell me:
Do your party leaders and party platform still represent you?

10/11/16 11:29 AM
4/27/14
ieswideopen - Who will the knuckledraggers find for their next hero? I'm sure it'll be comedy gold, just like this fucking orangutan. Phone Post 3.0

Calling Hillary an orangutan is pretty harsh and borderline racist/sexist.

10/11/16 11:41 AM
5/16/13
Masakyst -

Dear OG Conservatives:

Here is your chance.  Your chance to break free.  A political party should not be a prison, nor should it be a cage.  I know many of you feel trapped between your loyalty to your party and your love of the platforms it used to uphold, and the values it used to represent.

I can appreciate the moral struggle you must feel watching those values and those morals being violated and mutilated by a man you would normally call repulsive and reprehensible.

I can imagine that it's difficult to look your children in the eye and say "This is the person I have decided should lead our nation. He is a role model for you to aspire to."

Know this.  Your party has to earn your vote.  Your vote should not be expected.  Your support should not be expected.  You are free to leave, and if you don't feel free to leave, you are not a member of a political party, you are a member of a gang.  You are free to leave a political party that no longer represents you.  They should not expect your support, they should earn it.  And they should earn it through their principles, their policies, and their actual actions, not through demonizing "the other side".

So OG Republicans, please tell me:
Do your party leaders and party platform still represent you?

I'm open to any party. Trump is a gimmick, as is Hillary.

The only thing that keeps me from even entertaining the idea of voting Democrat is their pandering for votes from minorities.
They did it with Obama and now they're doing it with Hillary, and I can't be apart of that. What morals and values I do have won't let me Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 12:02 PM
12/26/05
This poll seemed a strange outlier, but it's possible the trump ship has finally sunk.

I'm holding judgement until I see other polling data over the next week.

There is part of me that hopes the trump machine has exploded, leaving the demolition of the Republican party in its current form in the wake.

It's time for the right to realize they do not control the culture anymore, they cannot control politics, and the time for civility has come to an end.

The right needs to go nuclear at every turn and scorch the earth. They need to start floating the idea of state officials working in direct opposition to the federal government, and reach for the idea of state nullification. It's time to label the left as what it actually is. The head and heart of the establishment, authority, and state.

There is no benefit to playing nice at this point. The left will have been in control of the fed for 12 years after this next cycle. They will hold the courts. They will hold the expanded power of the presidency. They dominate the media. There is simply no reason to color in the lines anymore if you are on the right.

Hillary will come in as the most unpopular president in history...it's time to hang her corporatism, corruption, globalism, war mongering, and authoritarianism around the neck of everybody who supports her. I will personally support any and every candidate who's willing to throw wrenches into this machine.

I've been supporting Gary this election. I dislike trump but haven't been as hard since his politocal position holds very little political power. Clintons political position holds massive power. That which happens now lays at her feet, her supporters feet, and the democratic party.

One party down, time to burn down the second. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 12:08 PM
12/24/10
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -
Of you really believe this, then you're a fucking idiot Phone Post 3.0
Ok sparky than why? He said pussy? Go to your safe place and figure it out then enlighten me. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 12:19 PM
8/22/07
Junnk -
Ed Okin -
Junnk - No way trump is going to win. Hillary has all the media, Hollywood and the sjws spreading misinformation. Trump is done Phone Post 3.0

Do you know what else is against him? The people of the United States of America. THAT is why he won't win. 

Makes more sense than blaming everyone BUT Trump for his downfall. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 12:36 PM
7/23/10
jct71 -
Junnk -
Ed Okin -

Makes more sense than blaming everyone BUT Trump for his downfall. Phone Post 3.0

That actually does makes a lot of sense.

Trump is Trump. We all knew exactly who he was a decade ago, before the presidency was even a whim in his little mind. His endless stream of campaign-ending gaffes should not come as a surprise to anybody.

So who is really to blame? Everybody who enabled him. Everybody who cheered for him. Everybody who voted for him in the primaries, when there were a dozen other viable choices. They wanted a Trump, and they got what they wanted.

The blame falls squarely on their shoulders. And if they refuse to accept any of the blame, then they will have not learned any lesson from their collosal mistake and they are just going to choose more and more Trumps to represent them in the future.

10/12/16 2:56 PM
7/23/10

Trump has apparently given up on defeating Hillary and declared war on the only party he CAN bring down

http://www.adn.com/nation-world/2016/10/11/trump-steps-up-his-attacks-on-house-speaker-and-fleeing-republicans/

Trump always struck me as the kind of guy who'd burn down the entire world in a fit of pique if he didn't get things his way.

And now he's burning down the GOP in a fit of pique because things aren't going his way.  And the sick, twisted thing is many of his supporters are HAPPY it's happening.

Jesus Christ, why is the GOP kowtowing to these people?

Edited: 10/12/16 3:26 PM
1/1/01

I think the crux of the problem is that Trump has a typical New York trait (bear with me, OG NYers before you vote me down into Bolivian) and you couple that with the entitlement he's had his whole life being rich and it's just a recipe for disaster.

I've met quite a few people from NY, many are very cool, like our own Nitecrawler. But among many of them is a weird trait. It's a kind of self-centeredness that runs very deep and is virtually impossible for the people who have it to admit to or see in themselves at all. If it's not important to them, it's not important. Period. Literally. It doesn't matter at all.

I have a friend at work who's from NY and loves everything about Trump. Like Trump, he literally cannot admit that he's wrong and he cannot admit that Trump has done anything wrong because all the shit Trump's done isn't a big deal to him. He thinks the election is rigged because of the people who DO take issue with the many, MANY verbal gaffes Trump has made are making such a big deal about them. I mean it's obvious!! Who cares about any of that stuff?? I don't, so therefore, they're not important. Period.

This trait at its worst comes out as a really bad hypocrisy that the person just CANNOT see. Much like how Trump thought the whole Clinton impeachment was 'over nothing' and the Clinton victims were 'losers' way back when.

If Trump had been able to just *pretend* to be likeable for 5 minutes and had the least bit of substance to his policies he would be looking at a Reagan style landslide over HRC. Now, it's very likely to be the exact opposite because he's completely incapable of even acting like a decent human being or taking smart direction from smart people looking out for his interests.

10/12/16 3:38 PM
8/22/07
pfsjkd -

I think the crux of the problem is that Trump has a typical New York trait (bear with me, OG NYers before you vote me down into Bolivian) and you couple that with the entitlement he's had his whole life being rich and it's just a recipe for disaster.

I've met quite a few people from NY, many are very cool, like our own Nitecrawler. But among many of them is a weird trait. It's a kind of self-centeredness that runs very deep and is virtually impossible for the people who have it to admit to or see in themselves at all. If it's not important to them, it's not important. Period. Literally. It doesn't matter at all.

I have a friend at work who's from NY and loves everything about Trump. Like Trump, he literally cannot admit that he's wrong and he cannot admit that Trump has done anything wrong because all the shit Trump's done isn't a big deal to him. He thinks the election is rigged because of the people who DO take issue with the many, MANY verbal gaffes Trump has made are making such a big deal about them. I mean it's obvious!! Who cares about any of that stuff?? I don't, so therefore, they're not important. Period.

This trait at its worst comes out as a really bad hypocrisy that the person just CANNOT see. Much like how Trump thought the whole Clinton impeachment was 'over nothing' and the Clinton victims were 'losers' way back when.

If Trump had been able to just *pretend* to be likeable for 5 minutes and had the least bit of substance to his policies he would be looking at a Reagan style landslide over HRC. Now, it's very likely to be the exact opposite because he's completely incapable of even acting like a decent human being or taking smart direction from smart people looking out for his interests.

Ironically he will lose NYC NY historic numbers. Phone Post 3.0