PoliticalGround Trump is going down in flames.

10/16/16 12:29 PM
11/5/03
"What in this guys life or history makes you think he gives one shit about the little people? "

We don't.

His business does good when America does good; this is why I think he will do much better for america than shitlery. Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 12:38 PM
11/5/03
HereWeAre -
ausgepicht - Down in flames!!

There is currently a 4% difference in lead between the two in LIBTARD polls and that includes a 2-3% margin of error.

You know things are going well when a poll showing your candidate down by 4 is good news. Phone Post 3.0
Nbc/wsj are VERY antitrump.

The big media are the biggest liars on Earth and it boggles my mind that people believe anything they say. Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 12:40 PM
6/7/09
toelocku -
HereWeAre -

There is currently a 4% difference in lead between the two in LIBTARD polls and that includes a 2-3% margin of error.

You know things are going well when a poll showing your candidate down by 4 is good news. Phone Post 3.0
Nbc/wsj are VERY antitrump.

The big media are the biggest liars on Earth and it boggles my mind that people believe anything they say. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah Ok. Well you will be able to gloat on election night when it turns out that every poll is wrong. Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 12:42 PM
11/11/11
TravenBJJ -
the_sandman - I just can't get over these people that think Trump, the con-artist trust fund billionaire that has seen more lawsuits than all other candidates in history, is a champion for the little people out to fight corruption in DC.

What in this guys life or history makes you think he gives one shit about the little people? He is the personification of corruption, looking to manipulate stupidest people in America (as shown by the polls) into handing him power so that he can leverage it for personal gain. If that's not corruption, what is?

The chump doesn't even care enough to offer real policies, real platforms or study basic foreign policy for debates - he doesn't need to.

This is going to be a landslide Hillary win because thankfully a majority of voters do have 2 brain cells to rub together.
You have shown you know zero about business. Any large business is sued multiple times every month.

I proved you wrong on the "if he just invested " bullshit, when you claimed your math was wrong. you are willing to elected a fraud, criminal, two faced, pos woman because Trump says mean shit. Phone Post 3.0

Traven, with all due respect, you have shown that the only thing you can say about positive about Trump is that every bad thing he's said or done can be excused because "it's normal".

But if Trump is doing what every other rich businessman/celebrity does (fraudulent businesses, shunning taxes, bribing politicians, forcing himself on women, compulsive lying, viciously attacking anyone who doesn't approve of him, making racist/bigot comments, and so on) then what makes him the "saviour" of America? How can you expect he'll be any better than the status quo?

Look, if Trump had a solid, mostly untarnished business history, actually spoke the truth and didn't act like a child with all the whining, accusations and finger-pointing, you'd have a pretty strong case for supporting the man. But Americans should be asking themselves, if we really want change and we really believe an outsider is the answer, can't we at least find someone who has backed up his words? Who actually represents change instead of a New York billionaire who has never shown any inclination to fight the system he's milked for decades?

No, Trump supporters instead, like moths to a flame, have gone all-in on this buffoon because he's a massive celebrity that struck a chord with the knuckle-draggers of America, so much so that they're thrown all objectivity and rational thought out the window.

10/16/16 12:44 PM
1/25/04
HereWeAre -

He didn't say or even imply that. How is it possible to miss his point unless you did it intentionally? Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 12:50 PM
8/15/12
Poll: Clinton leads by 11 points in 4-way race

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/poll-clinton-leads-trump-11-points-229855#ixzz4NGelZrjB

Hillary Clinton is up by double digits nationally, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
The poll, which was conducted Oct. 10-13 — entirely after the second presidential debate — shows Clinton up 11 points from Donald Trump in a four-way match up, with 48 percent to 37 percent among likely voters. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson is at 7 percent and Green Party nominee Jill Stein at 2 percent.

In a head-to-head match, Clinton is up 10 percent from Trump, 51 percent to 41 percent.
There is a margin of error of 3.1 percentage points, with 1,000 registered voters having been contacted via cell phones and landline phones. The margin of error increases to 3.3 percentage points among the poll's 905 likely voters.
Clinton holds a 20-point lead with female voters, 55 percent to 35 percent. Despite the 2005 video released of Trump talking about sexual assault, just 32 percent say that the video disqualifies Trump from being president and believe that he should with withdraw from the race, according to the poll.

10/16/16 12:56 PM
1/25/04
^^ that poll was included in the RCP average which shows Trump once again closing the gap with a 5 percentage point difference. That's from a 7-9 point difference just a day or two ago.

I don't see any flames. Where are these so-called flames? Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 1:05 PM
8/31/07

Wall street journal poll out today has Trump down by 11 in a four way!

10/16/16 1:09 PM
8/31/07

I told you all it would be double digits.

Now Trump is fighting with the GOP in Ohio and his campaign is running low on cash. This will impact his get put the vote efforts.

10/16/16 1:11 PM
1/25/04
thesleeper -

Wall street journal poll out today has Trump down by 11 in a four way!

For the 5th time already:

That poll was included in the current RCP average which has Trump down by 5. He was down 7-9 for the past few days.

Funny how you went from using the RCP average in your OP, but must now resort to singling out only one in particular.

Dishonest Sleeper Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 1:12 PM
1/25/04
thesleeper -

Now Trump is fighting with the GOP in Ohio and his campaign is running low on cash. This will impact his get put the vote efforts.

You went from using the RCP average to using only one of the polls in that average.

Dishonest Sleeper Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 1:15 PM
1/25/04
Of course Hillary has more cash. She's funded by the top 1%.

Meanwhile, Trump just shattered the record for small donations. Millions of Americans have donated what little they can to his campaign and it's breaking multiple records. Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 1:28 PM
8/15/12
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

86.2 clinton
13.8 trump the sexual predator

10/16/16 1:29 PM
8/15/12
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/national-polls/#now

national polls

45.4 clinton
39.2 trump the sexual predator
10/16/16 1:30 PM
3/6/06
Jack Carter - Of course Hillary has more cash. She's funded by the top 1%.

Meanwhile, Trump just shattered the record for small donations. Millions of Americans have donated what little they can to his campaign and it's breaking multiple records. Phone Post 3.0

There should be a name for those making the small donations. "Slaves,:" seems perfect.
10/16/16 1:39 PM
1/25/04
Pura Vida -

There should be a name for those making the small donations. "Slaves,:" seems perfect.
That name should also be given to presidential candidates that rack in hundreds of millions in donations from the top 1%. Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 1:45 PM
5/31/14
thesleeper -

His Breitbart approach to handling the hit mic video did him in with the GOP. His own stubbornness has been his undoing. He needed to use the debate to deliver a heartfelt/genuine apology then win undecideds and peel away HRC voters. His advisors or Trump himself took the absolute wrong approach. Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 1:48 PM
8/11/12
He has great small donations! The best small donations! Tremendous donations! Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 1:49 PM
10/17/06
Hes a fag. Vote Hillary. Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 1:52 PM
1/1/01

How in the world could she have access to more cash than Trump?? Here's a quote from Agent Orange himself back in June:

"In press release on FEC report: “To date, the campaign’s fundraising has been incredible and we continue to see a tremendous outpouring of support for Mr. Trump and money to the Republican Party.” Trump says, “If need be, there could be unlimited ‘cash on hand’ as I would put up my own money.”"

Would seem to me that any lack of funds is 100% Trump's fault for not keeping his own promise to finance his campaign. After all, he's a kajillionaire, so $1 billion wouldn't be to much. Hell, if he's as rich as he says he could drop $2 billion without really breaking a sweat.

10/16/16 1:53 PM
1/25/04
Government Cheese -
thesleeper -

His Breitbart approach to handling the hit mic video did him in with the GOP. His own stubbornness has been his undoing. He needed to use the debate to deliver a heartfelt/genuine apology then win undecideds and peel away HRC voters. His advisors or Trump himself took the absolute wrong approach. Phone Post 3.0
His advisers told him to do what you're suggesting they should have done.

No approach would allow him to win. Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 1:53 PM
1/1/01
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
pfsjkd -

I think the crux of the problem is that Trump has a typical New York trait (bear with me, OG NYers before you vote me down into Bolivian) and you couple that with the entitlement he's had his whole life being rich and it's just a recipe for disaster.

I've met quite a few people from NY, many are very cool, like our own Nitecrawler. But among many of them is a weird trait. It's a kind of self-centeredness that runs very deep and is virtually impossible for the people who have it to admit to or see in themselves at all. If it's not important to them, it's not important. Period. Literally. It doesn't matter at all.

I have a friend at work who's from NY and loves everything about Trump. Like Trump, he literally cannot admit that he's wrong and he cannot admit that Trump has done anything wrong because all the shit Trump's done isn't a big deal to him. He thinks the election is rigged because of the people who DO take issue with the many, MANY verbal gaffes Trump has made are making such a big deal about them. I mean it's obvious!! Who cares about any of that stuff?? I don't, so therefore, they're not important. Period.

This trait at its worst comes out as a really bad hypocrisy that the person just CANNOT see. Much like how Trump thought the whole Clinton impeachment was 'over nothing' and the Clinton victims were 'losers' way back when.

If Trump had been able to just *pretend* to be likeable for 5 minutes and had the least bit of substance to his policies he would be looking at a Reagan style landslide over HRC. Now, it's very likely to be the exact opposite because he's completely incapable of even acting like a decent human being or taking smart direction from smart people looking out for his interests.

NY and LA are the only two redeemable places in America.

Nice try with the hate though, coming from some backass stupid peckerwood town surely you know so much about NYC.

SMH at this shit. Phone Post 3.0

You must be one of those NYers I was talking about. You can spot 'em a mile away.

10/16/16 2:01 PM
1/25/04
pfsjkd -

How in the world could she have access to more cash than Trump?? Here's a quote from Agent Orange himself back in June:

"In press release on FEC report: “To date, the campaign’s fundraising has been incredible and we continue to see a tremendous outpouring of support for Mr. Trump and money to the Republican Party.” Trump says, “If need be, there could be unlimited ‘cash on hand’ as I would put up my own money.”"

Would seem to me that any lack of funds is 100% Trump's fault for not keeping his own promise to finance his campaign. After all, he's a kajillionaire, so $1 billion wouldn't be to much. Hell, if he's as rich as he says he could drop $2 billion without really breaking a sweat.

Not even Barack Obama can touch Trump when it comes to racking in millions upon millions of dollars from average Americans like you me. Obama, Rob Paul, Bernie Sanders etc are NO MATCH for Donald Trump. No match at all. They need a huge stream ms of tens of millions of dollars a pop from the top 1% to best what Americans have given trump.

What this election has shown is that 1% has a lot more money than we do. And Hillary is taking as much of it as her dirty, greed, deceptive little hands can grab onto without an ounce of shame. Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 2:04 PM
8/15/12
jack carters expertise resides in debating the finer points of being a tranny

take it easy on him guys
10/16/16 2:11 PM
1/25/04
I don't want Trump to use any of his money.

When this is all over, I want the world to see that by breaking records in small donations from millions and millions of Americans is no match for what a handful of the top 1% can give

This really is the first and last election that will exemplify America (you and me) vs 1%ers. Which side are you on? Phone Post 3.0