PoliticalGround Trump is going down in flames.

10/16/16 2:14 PM
1/1/01
Jack Carter - 
pfsjkd -
Jack Carter - Of course Hillary has more cash. She's funded by the top 1%.

Meanwhile, Trump just shattered the record for small donations. Millions of Americans have donated what little they can to his campaign and it's breaking multiple records. Phone Post 3.0

How in the world could she have access to more cash than Trump?? Here's a quote from Agent Orange himself back in June:

"In press release on FEC report: “To date, the campaign’s fundraising has been incredible and we continue to see a tremendous outpouring of support for Mr. Trump and money to the Republican Party.” Trump says, “If need be, there could be unlimited ‘cash on hand’ as I would put up my own money.”"

Would seem to me that any lack of funds is 100% Trump's fault for not keeping his own promise to finance his campaign. After all, he's a kajillionaire, so $1 billion wouldn't be to much. Hell, if he's as rich as he says he could drop $2 billion without really breaking a sweat.

Not even Barack Obama can touch Trump when it comes to racking in millions upon millions of dollars from average Americans like you me. Obama, Rob Paul, Bernie Sanders etc are NO MATCH for Donald Trump. No match at all. They need a huge stream ms of tens of millions of dollars a pop from the top 1% to best what Americans have given trump.

What this election has shown is that 1% has a lot more money than we do. And Hillary is taking as much of it as her dirty, greed, deceptive little hands can grab onto without an ounce of shame. Phone Post 3.0

Hillary is almost double Trump in small individual contributions. $70M raised compared to $48M raised for Trump. Sanders beat them both with $73M raised in small individual contributions.

I guess I see why you like Trump - like him you just make shit up and expect people to believe your bullshit.
10/16/16 2:32 PM
7/27/11
pfsjkd -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
pfsjkd -

I think the crux of the problem is that Trump has a typical New York trait (bear with me, OG NYers before you vote me down into Bolivian) and you couple that with the entitlement he's had his whole life being rich and it's just a recipe for disaster.

I've met quite a few people from NY, many are very cool, like our own Nitecrawler. But among many of them is a weird trait. It's a kind of self-centeredness that runs very deep and is virtually impossible for the people who have it to admit to or see in themselves at all. If it's not important to them, it's not important. Period. Literally. It doesn't matter at all.

I have a friend at work who's from NY and loves everything about Trump. Like Trump, he literally cannot admit that he's wrong and he cannot admit that Trump has done anything wrong because all the shit Trump's done isn't a big deal to him. He thinks the election is rigged because of the people who DO take issue with the many, MANY verbal gaffes Trump has made are making such a big deal about them. I mean it's obvious!! Who cares about any of that stuff?? I don't, so therefore, they're not important. Period.

This trait at its worst comes out as a really bad hypocrisy that the person just CANNOT see. Much like how Trump thought the whole Clinton impeachment was 'over nothing' and the Clinton victims were 'losers' way back when.

If Trump had been able to just *pretend* to be likeable for 5 minutes and had the least bit of substance to his policies he would be looking at a Reagan style landslide over HRC. Now, it's very likely to be the exact opposite because he's completely incapable of even acting like a decent human being or taking smart direction from smart people looking out for his interests.

NY and LA are the only two redeemable places in America.

Nice try with the hate though, coming from some backass stupid peckerwood town surely you know so much about NYC.

SMH at this shit. Phone Post 3.0

You must be one of those NYers I was talking about. You can spot 'em a mile away.

I'm European, you sound like a typical backwards fucking American. Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 2:36 PM
8/31/07
the_sandman - 
Jack Carter - 
pfsjkd -

Meanwhile, Trump just shattered the record for small donations. Millions of Americans have donated what little they can to his campaign and it's breaking multiple records. Phone Post 3.0

How in the world could she have access to more cash than Trump?? Here's a quote from Agent Orange himself back in June:

"In press release on FEC report: “To date, the campaign’s fundraising has been incredible and we continue to see a tremendous outpouring of support for Mr. Trump and money to the Republican Party.” Trump says, “If need be, there could be unlimited ‘cash on hand’ as I would put up my own money.”"

Would seem to me that any lack of funds is 100% Trump's fault for not keeping his own promise to finance his campaign. After all, he's a kajillionaire, so $1 billion wouldn't be to much. Hell, if he's as rich as he says he could drop $2 billion without really breaking a sweat.

Not even Barack Obama can touch Trump when it comes to racking in millions upon millions of dollars from average Americans like you me. Obama, Rob Paul, Bernie Sanders etc are NO MATCH for Donald Trump. No match at all. They need a huge stream ms of tens of millions of dollars a pop from the top 1% to best what Americans have given trump.

What this election has shown is that 1% has a lot more money than we do. And Hillary is taking as much of it as her dirty, greed, deceptive little hands can grab onto without an ounce of shame. Phone Post 3.0

Hillary is almost double Trump in small individual contributions. $70M raised compared to $48M raised for Trump. Sanders beat them both with $73M raised in small individual contributions.

I guess I see why you like Trump - like him you just make shit up and expect people to believe your bullshit.

Mic drop.
10/16/16 2:37 PM
8/31/07
Jack Carter - 
thesleeper -

Wall street journal poll out today has Trump down by 11 in a four way!

For the 5th time already:

That poll was included in the current RCP average which has Trump down by 5. He was down 7-9 for the past few days.

Funny how you went from using the RCP average in your OP, but must now resort to singling out only one in particular.

Dishonest Sleeper Phone Post 3.0

That poll is not included in the RCP average yet.
10/16/16 2:43 PM
1/1/01
Jack Carter - 
HereWeAre -
ausgepicht - Down in flames!!

There is currently a 4% difference in lead between the two in LIBTARD polls and that includes a 2-3% margin of error.

You know things are going well when a poll showing your candidate down by 4 is good news. Phone Post 3.0
He didn't say or even imply that. How is it possible to miss his point unless you did it intentionally? Phone Post 3.0

This.

Unreal, the level of poor reading comprehension on this site. But, he's a liberal, so we can't expect much.

Just another case of:

Here's his head:

Here's the point:

Sad, really.
10/16/16 2:58 PM
1/1/01
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
pfsjkd -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
pfsjkd -

I think the crux of the problem is that Trump has a typical New York trait (bear with me, OG NYers before you vote me down into Bolivian) and you couple that with the entitlement he's had his whole life being rich and it's just a recipe for disaster.

I've met quite a few people from NY, many are very cool, like our own Nitecrawler. But among many of them is a weird trait. It's a kind of self-centeredness that runs very deep and is virtually impossible for the people who have it to admit to or see in themselves at all. If it's not important to them, it's not important. Period. Literally. It doesn't matter at all.

I have a friend at work who's from NY and loves everything about Trump. Like Trump, he literally cannot admit that he's wrong and he cannot admit that Trump has done anything wrong because all the shit Trump's done isn't a big deal to him. He thinks the election is rigged because of the people who DO take issue with the many, MANY verbal gaffes Trump has made are making such a big deal about them. I mean it's obvious!! Who cares about any of that stuff?? I don't, so therefore, they're not important. Period.

This trait at its worst comes out as a really bad hypocrisy that the person just CANNOT see. Much like how Trump thought the whole Clinton impeachment was 'over nothing' and the Clinton victims were 'losers' way back when.

If Trump had been able to just *pretend* to be likeable for 5 minutes and had the least bit of substance to his policies he would be looking at a Reagan style landslide over HRC. Now, it's very likely to be the exact opposite because he's completely incapable of even acting like a decent human being or taking smart direction from smart people looking out for his interests.

NY and LA are the only two redeemable places in America.

Nice try with the hate though, coming from some backass stupid peckerwood town surely you know so much about NYC.

SMH at this shit. Phone Post 3.0

You must be one of those NYers I was talking about. You can spot 'em a mile away.

I'm European, you sound like a typical backwards fucking American. Phone Post 3.0

You sound like a typical elitist European assuming you know more about Americans than I do, or where I'm from.

10/16/16 3:01 PM
1/1/01
Jack Carter - I don't want Trump to use any of his money.

When this is all over, I want the world to see that by breaking records in small donations from millions and millions of Americans is no match for what a handful of the top 1% can give

This really is the first and last election that will exemplify America (you and me) vs 1%ers. Which side are you on? Phone Post 3.0

But Trump said he would use his own money. And since he's so ridiculously rich as he likes to remind us all the time, he could outspend the 1% donors with a quickness and still remain filthy rich, and get in and do all the wonderful things he's promised. So the question is, why doesn't he do that?

10/16/16 3:14 PM
3/3/14
Trump's a tremendous, huge, incredible.............. loser. Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 3:22 PM
1/1/01
He's also said he'd make money from his campaign...

He's using to donated money to rent office space on Trump properties at inflated rates, holding events at Trump resorts etc

And he can hire his friends and family as staff Phone Post 3.0
10/16/16 3:43 PM
8/31/07

The new sexual harassment revelations haven't been priced into the polls yet. Come Monday thru Wednesday, we are going to see women GOP voters turning their backs on Trump. Could be as high as five percent of Trumps current vote total.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-where-the-race-stands-with-three-weeks-to-go/

10/16/16 3:52 PM
1/1/01
TravenBJJ - 
the_sandman -
Jack Carter - 
pfsjkd -

kinda like how you did with the investment bullshit? Phone Post 3.0

I simply quoted a fortune magazine article:

http://fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/

Then after reviewing and fact checking your math I gave you credit for some good research. They were overestimating his beginning wealth and his ability to liquidate it. He would still be twice as rich as he is today when his starting cash is adjusted to more accurate numbers, but not four times as rich as the article suggests.

This is a product of actually researching things and listening to other peoples points of view, two things I wish more Trump supporters did.
Edited: 10/16/16 4:02 PM
8/31/07

The sexual harassment revelations still haven't been priced in to the polls. By Wed of next week, GOP women will be turning their backs on Trump. Could be as high as 10 percent of Trumps cRepost.

10/16/16 5:01 PM
8/14/02
thesleeper - 

The sexual harassment revelations still haven't been priced in to the polls. By Wed of next week, GOP women will be turning their backs on Trump. Could be as high as 10 percent of Trumps cRepost.

stop with the propaganda...everyone knows its bullshit.
10/17/16 2:12 PM
5/31/14
thesleeper -

Recent battle ground polls after the accusations and video on Trump show little negative impact. Seems like the lines are drawn. Now it's voter turnout. Phone Post 3.0
10/17/16 3:13 PM
8/15/12

as each day passes these polls get a little more solid

realclearpolitcs average jumped up 1% today , sitting at 6.4%

21 days 11 hours left

still trending away from trump

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
10/17/16 7:41 PM
1/1/01

I hope Anderson Cooper asks Melania about all the Howard Stern remarks, not just the Access Hollywood ones. 

10/18/16 1:11 AM
8/31/07

RCP average now favors HRC by 7 points on both the head to head and the four way.

Flames are getting hotter, at this rate Trump is now a candidate for the fantastic four.

10/18/16 1:15 AM
1/1/01
If he fucks up the last debate we're looking at an historic humiliation of epic proportions. Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 10/18/16 1:15 AM
8/14/02
lol at you morons being so proud to be a hillary voter...no one buys your propaganda faggots.
10/18/16 1:16 AM
8/14/02
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/17/fbi-releases-100-new-pages-on-clinton-email-probe.html
10/18/16 1:24 AM
1/1/01
jaydub - lol at you morons being so proud to be a hillary voter...no one buys your propaganda faggots.
Oh look a Trump supporter melting down calling people "faggot". Phone Post 3.0
10/18/16 1:37 AM
10/2/06
jaydub - http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/17/fbi-releases-100-new-pages-on-clinton-email-probe.html
It's sad how you need to dig through someone's trashcan to find bad things.

Let me summarize those emails:

80% junk mail about magic pills and hair growth

15% family chat

5% government related....wrong server? OK delete so no hackers can get it. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/16 1:37 AM
8/31/07

Some new outrage is going to come out tomorrow, Trump has so much dirt out there, he makes Cosby look respectable.

10/19/16 12:32 AM
8/31/07

Six witnesses confirmed that Trump sexually assaulted that People reporter today.

10/19/16 12:54 AM
1/1/01
jaydub - lol at you morons being so proud to be a hillary voter...no one buys your propaganda faggots.

The unbridled hate for that woman following standard political conventions is highly amusing to me - and most people I know.

It reminds me of the episode of Top Gear when they painted the most triggering words they could think of while driving through Alabama (this is 2007)... Clarkson put 'Hillary for President' and I was like... And? Why would people give a fuck?

Now, nearly 10 years later I understand what the big deal is. Still don't really understand it. I guess you have to have a general loathing for Government to to get it.