PoliticalGround Trump is going down in flames.

10/19/16 1:37 AM
4/24/07
thesleeper - 

Six witnesses confirmed that Trump sexually assaulted that People reporter today.

LOL @ witnesses 

All friends of hers all either heard it from her or through the grape vine.  Why did she wait till now to say something? If she had all these great witnesses she should have had him hauled off to jail, no? It's funny how dense you are about these claims. It's not like Trump is just now famous or has money. 

Sorry, her and her friends have zero credibility. 

10/19/16 2:17 AM
12/2/02
Hillary about a sexual assault victim "We have to destroy her".

There's a real champion of women right there.
10/19/16 3:25 AM
4/30/12
Hypothetically speaking- how do you think the GOP would look if this were Romney/Pence vs. Hillary/Kaine? I would have to believe things would look far different if that were the case... the map would be all red with little splotches of blue on Election Night, in my opinion.. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/16 3:46 AM
12/13/15
There are no winners in this. Whoever wins will be the most unpopular President ever elected. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/16 4:07 AM
8/31/07

I think Romney would be beating Hillary right now. These email leaks would have been fatal against any competent politician with no skeletons. No way he picks Pence as VP.

10/19/16 4:31 AM
10/19/11

Is there any way for America to stop this election and start again with viable candidates instead of scumbag idiots? Call a time out? 

10/19/16 4:46 AM
1/1/01
thesleeper - 

I think Romney would be beating Hillary right now. These email leaks would have been fatal against any competent politician with no skeletons. No way he picks Pence as VP.

Agreed.

Romney's main problem in 2012 was that he didn't really have anything solid to run against. Obama was a decent president with no major scandals. Even Obamacare, the Republicans' great bugaboo, was modelled after his own Romneycare.

As a result, Romney had no ammo other than boilerplate Republican talking points. To get any steam at all, he had to resort to lying his ass off.

His big convention theme in 2012 was Obama's "You didn't build that" quote, which was a perfectly reasonable quote ripped out of context and misrepresented.

Seems so absurd today. Romney would be hammering the e-mail scandal and looking like a Boy Scout in comparison.

That said, if Romney were running today, the Russians would not be flooding the US media with hacked Democratic documents, since Romney is as big a Russia hawk as Hillary is.

10/19/16 5:36 AM
11/30/12
Scythrop -
thesleeper - 

Agreed.

Romney's main problem in 2012 was that he didn't really have anything solid to run against. Obama was a decent president with no major scandals. Even Obamacare, the Republicans' great bugaboo, was modelled after his own Romneycare.

As a result, Romney had no ammo other than boilerplate Republican talking points. To get any steam at all, he had to resort to lying his ass off.

His big convention theme in 2012 was Obama's "You didn't build that" quote, which was a perfectly reasonable quote ripped out of context and misrepresented.

Seems so absurd today. Romney would be hammering the e-mail scandal and looking like a Boy Scout in comparison.

That said, if Romney were running today, the Russians would not be flooding the US media with hacked Democratic documents, since Romney is as big a Russia hawk as Hillary is.

The Russia thing is hilarious to me. Four years ago, Romney said Russia was our biggest threat, Obama laughed and Republicans tore into him over it. Now that Trump is running, we're seeing polls saying republicans think Russia isn't so bad. They literally just parrot whatever they're told. 

10/19/16 5:54 AM
1/1/01
Jackmerius Tacktheritrix -
Scythrop -
thesleeper - 

Agreed.

The Russia thing is hilarious to me. Four years ago, Romney said Russia was our biggest threat, Obama laughed and Republicans tore into him over it. Now that Trump is running, we're seeing polls saying republicans think Russia isn't so bad. They literally just parrot whatever they're told. 

or maybe people have updated their beliefs based on the evidence of Putin's behavior. 

10/19/16 1:42 PM
8/31/07
Russia was never an "ally". Obama tried to dial down the animosity, but Putin has other designs.

Are they "the enemy"? I think China is more dangerous. Russia will throw its weight around in its sphere of influence, but it isn't trying to take over the oceans by dredging up islands.

Trump is an idiot who has no idea what the implications of being "friends" with Russia are.

He called Condoleeza Rice a bitch back in 2006, she is the real Russia expert in the GOP.
10/19/16 2:09 PM
8/31/07
Scythrop - 
thesleeper - 

Agreed.

Hard to say whether they would have tried to hurt Hilary against Romney, Putin and Hillary don't get along.
10/19/16 2:46 PM
8/31/07
http://s159.photobucket.com/user/realityhandbook/media/HumanTorch.gif.html
10/19/16 2:51 PM
6/1/10
Lofland -
Jackmerius Tacktheritrix -
Scythrop -
thesleeper - 

Agreed.

or maybe people have updated their beliefs based on the evidence of Putin's behavior. 

Hunting big game and riding horses shirtless?  Other than that he has been business as usual

10/19/16 3:26 PM
11/14/12
Democrats are delusional. The media is trying to control the election and the Liberals parrot it on social media and other sites like this. Hillary will not win.
10/19/16 3:56 PM
1/7/09
pfsjkd -

I think the crux of the problem is that Trump has a typical New York trait (bear with me, OG NYers before you vote me down into Bolivian) and you couple that with the entitlement he's had his whole life being rich and it's just a recipe for disaster.

I've met quite a few people from NY, many are very cool, like our own Nitecrawler. But among many of them is a weird trait. It's a kind of self-centeredness that runs very deep and is virtually impossible for the people who have it to admit to or see in themselves at all. If it's not important to them, it's not important. Period. Literally. It doesn't matter at all.

I have a friend at work who's from NY and loves everything about Trump. Like Trump, he literally cannot admit that he's wrong and he cannot admit that Trump has done anything wrong because all the shit Trump's done isn't a big deal to him. He thinks the election is rigged because of the people who DO take issue with the many, MANY verbal gaffes Trump has made are making such a big deal about them. I mean it's obvious!! Who cares about any of that stuff?? I don't, so therefore, they're not important. Period.

This trait at its worst comes out as a really bad hypocrisy that the person just CANNOT see. Much like how Trump thought the whole Clinton impeachment was 'over nothing' and the Clinton victims were 'losers' way back when.

If Trump had been able to just *pretend* to be likeable for 5 minutes and had the least bit of substance to his policies he would be looking at a Reagan style landslide over HRC. Now, it's very likely to be the exact opposite because he's completely incapable of even acting like a decent human being or taking smart direction from smart people looking out for his interests.

Trump's issue is his poor view of himself. This is why he has to constantly verbalize how great he is and how good a job he will do. Deep down he knows he isn't very talented and that people don't like him all that much. This is the source of his thin skin and the major reason he would make a terrible president. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/16 4:31 PM
11/30/13

Looking forward to the SNL video of the final debate.

10/19/16 6:35 PM
1/1/01
We have visibility now of quite a few years of Trump's tax returns and in almost every single one he is reporting losses. We have no record of him actually having a successful business year. His biggest reported loss of over $900,000 was in a year where the total losses of all filers totaled only $49M. Trump claimed 2% of all losses claimed by all filers that entire year.

We also have visibility of his foreign golf coarse operations through the government reporting - and every one is showing big losses. This was supposedly his bread and butter - the golf coarses, but all the documentation we have shows he is also operating those at a loss.

For all the US public actually knows this man is completely broke and deeply in debt to other parties that have leverage over him. Yet he is this great business man that's going to fix all of the imaginary woes he reports with absolutely no experience in government?

Forget the racism and obvious ignorance of everything related to being a world leader (and complete apathy in regards to learning such things) - according to everything we know this trust fund failure that needed bailed out by his dad after 14M in loans is still a business failure.

Fucking morons support this man.
10/19/16 6:39 PM
1/1/01

the_sandman I love all your posts but I think you need to doublecheck your numbers in the last one.

10/19/16 6:41 PM
1/2/15
the_sandman - We have visibility now of quite a few years of Trump's tax returns and in almost every single one he is reporting losses. We have no record of him actually having a successful business year. His biggest reported loss of over $900,000 was in a year where the total losses of all filers totaled only $49M. Trump claimed 2% of all losses claimed by all filers that entire year.

We also have visibility of his foreign golf coarse operations through the government reporting - and every one is showing big losses. This was supposedly his bread and butter - the golf coarses, but all the documentation we have shows he is also operating those at a loss.

For all the US public actually knows this man is completely broke and deeply in debt to other parties that have leverage over him. Yet he is this great business man that's going to fix all of the imaginary woes he reports with absolutely no experience in government?

Forget the racism and obvious ignorance of everything related to being a world leader (and complete apathy in regards to learning such things) - according to everything we know this trust fund failure that needed bailed out by his dad after 14M in loans is still a business failure.

Fucking morons support this man.
Crazy that someone who has shown to take advantage of their position in government is better suited to be in the most powerful position government has.
The logic behind supporting Clinton makes no sense, especially when the Clinton cucks harp on words trump has said.
To liberals words > actions. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/16 6:44 PM
8/26/03
"To liberals words > actions."

Trump outsources jobs and claims to have paid off politicians. Yet you believe his words when he says he's going to set up tariffs to protect American workers and when he says he's going to be a different kind of politician.

Sounds a lot like words over actions. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/16 6:46 PM
1/1/01
Ari2 - "To liberals words > actions."

Trump outsources jobs and claims to have paid off politicians. Yet you believe his words when he says he's going to set up tariffs to protect American workers and when he says he's going to be a different kind of politician.

Yeah but... the best words.
10/19/16 6:52 PM
1/2/15
Ari2 - "To liberals words > actions."

Trump says mean things = words
Clinton is a government criminal = actions
Thanks for proving my point Phone Post 3.0
10/19/16 6:53 PM
2/13/16
attjack -

Who pitches and who catches between you two? Phone Post 3.0
10/19/16 6:53 PM
1/2/15
attjack -

Tell us again how you're an independent voter that always trashes trump but never clinton. In fact, you go into threads about clinton to deflect.
No one buys that you're an independent, btw Phone Post 3.0
10/19/16 7:13 PM
5/14/09
baj54 - I don't know what debate you guys watched but I thought trump did just enough to cast a cloud over her. He is going to have to play dirty from here on out to have a chance. Still don't understand why any person with male anatomy parts will vote for that cackling cunt bitch. Phone Post 3.0
Well they probably don't vote based on candidate genitalia. Phone Post 3.0