PoliticalGround Trump is going down in flames.

10/19/16 8:20 PM
1/1/01
TheDecider - 
pfsjkd -

I think the crux of the problem is that Trump has a typical New York trait (bear with me, OG NYers before you vote me down into Bolivian) and you couple that with the entitlement he's had his whole life being rich and it's just a recipe for disaster.

I've met quite a few people from NY, many are very cool, like our own Nitecrawler. But among many of them is a weird trait. It's a kind of self-centeredness that runs very deep and is virtually impossible for the people who have it to admit to or see in themselves at all. If it's not important to them, it's not important. Period. Literally. It doesn't matter at all.

I have a friend at work who's from NY and loves everything about Trump. Like Trump, he literally cannot admit that he's wrong and he cannot admit that Trump has done anything wrong because all the shit Trump's done isn't a big deal to him. He thinks the election is rigged because of the people who DO take issue with the many, MANY verbal gaffes Trump has made are making such a big deal about them. I mean it's obvious!! Who cares about any of that stuff?? I don't, so therefore, they're not important. Period.

This trait at its worst comes out as a really bad hypocrisy that the person just CANNOT see. Much like how Trump thought the whole Clinton impeachment was 'over nothing' and the Clinton victims were 'losers' way back when.

If Trump had been able to just *pretend* to be likeable for 5 minutes and had the least bit of substance to his policies he would be looking at a Reagan style landslide over HRC. Now, it's very likely to be the exact opposite because he's completely incapable of even acting like a decent human being or taking smart direction from smart people looking out for his interests.

Trump's issue is his poor view of himself. This is why he has to constantly verbalize how great he is and how good a job he will do. Deep down he knows he isn't very talented and that people don't like him all that much. This is the source of his thin skin and the major reason he would make a terrible president. Phone Post 3.0

He def has some insecurities, like his hands. But I think a lot of his douchebag behavior is rooted in his narcisissm and the belief that he actually does deserve to grab any woman he wants, doesn't ever have to apologize for being 100% wrong, etc. It's naked arrogance.

10/19/16 8:31 PM
4/24/07
Junnk - 
attjack -
Ari2 - "To liberals words > actions."

Trump outsources jobs and claims to have paid off politicians. Yet you believe his words when he says he's going to set up tariffs to protect American workers and when he says he's going to be a different kind of politician.

Sounds a lot like words over actions. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah but... the best words.
Tell us again how you're an independent voter that always trashes trump but never clinton. In fact, you go into threads about clinton to deflect.
No one buys that you're an independent, btw Phone Post 3.0

Because he's not. He's a coward who won't admit to voting for Hillary. He claims he's going to write in Bernie which is obviously bullshit. 

10/19/16 9:11 PM
8/22/07
David@accu -
Junnk - 
attjack -

Trump outsources jobs and claims to have paid off politicians. Yet you believe his words when he says he's going to set up tariffs to protect American workers and when he says he's going to be a different kind of politician.

Tell us again how you're an independent voter that always trashes trump but never clinton. In fact, you go into threads about clinton to deflect.

Because he's not. He's a coward who won't admit to voting for Hillary. He claims he's going to write in Bernie which is obviously bullshit. 

Your head, rent free. Pathetic Phone Post 3.0
10/19/16 9:12 PM
8/26/03
Junnk - 
Ari2 - "To liberals words > actions."

Trump says mean things = words
Clinton is a government criminal = actions
Thanks for proving my point Phone Post 3.0

hmm. I don't see any actual response to what I said.

Nope

Think its pretty clear you

TUCKED!

which figures, you said something impossibly dumb, and then it quickly bit you in the ass.
10/19/16 9:13 PM
8/26/03
jct71 - 
David@accu -
Junnk - 
attjack -

Your head, rent free. Pathetic Phone Post 3.0

dude, if there's one thing Matt from Gamestop...err

excuse me, if theres one thing Dave here knows, its bullshit.

dude is basically the OGs pinnochio
10/19/16 9:13 PM
8/22/07
Junnk -
the_sandman - We have visibility now of quite a few years of Trump's tax returns and in almost every single one he is reporting losses. We have no record of him actually having a successful business year. His biggest reported loss of over $900,000 was in a year where the total losses of all filers totaled only $49M. Trump claimed 2% of all losses claimed by all filers that entire year.

We also have visibility of his foreign golf coarse operations through the government reporting - and every one is showing big losses. This was supposedly his bread and butter - the golf coarses, but all the documentation we have shows he is also operating those at a loss.

For all the US public actually knows this man is completely broke and deeply in debt to other parties that have leverage over him. Yet he is this great business man that's going to fix all of the imaginary woes he reports with absolutely no experience in government?

Forget the racism and obvious ignorance of everything related to being a world leader (and complete apathy in regards to learning such things) - according to everything we know this trust fund failure that needed bailed out by his dad after 14M in loans is still a business failure.

Fucking morons support this man.
Crazy that someone who has shown to take advantage of their position in government is better suited to be in the most powerful position government has.
The logic behind supporting Clinton makes no sense, especially when the Clinton cucks harp on words trump has said.
To liberals words > actions. Phone Post 3.0
Trump says mean things is code for "I'm a blithering idiot" with nothing to add. Congrats. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/16 9:16 PM
1/9/02
Ari2 - "To liberals words > actions."

are you one of those idiots that thinks al gore has no point regarding climate change because he drives around in a car?

10/19/16 9:35 PM
8/26/03
Go on. Make sense. I'll wait Phone Post 3.0
10/19/16 11:05 PM
2/13/16
Darth Potato -
attjack -

Who pitches and who catches between you two? Phone Post 3.0
Going against my better judgement and quoting myself because I'm genuinely curious.

Go on.

I'm waiting. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/16 11:09 PM
8/31/07

Well Trumps performance wasn't enough to save him. All hail president Clinton.

10/19/16 11:32 PM
7/15/04
thesleeper -

^^^^^ This vile creature of the night and his ilk are everything wrong with the human species.

That being said, Trump is a complete buffoon and has given this election away. Anyone that voted for him in the primary has fucked this country because a vote for Trump was a vote for Hillary. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/16 11:38 PM
1/1/01
TexDeuce -
thesleeper -

^^^^^ This vile creature of the night and his ilk are everything wrong with the human species.

That being said, Trump is a complete buffoon and has given this election away. Anyone that voted for him in the primary has fucked this country because a vote for Trump was a vote for Hillary. Phone Post 3.0

You have grabbed the krect by the pussy. 

10/20/16 12:54 AM
8/7/12
Ed Okin -
TSMontana - He lost this debate, but I'm not giving up until this election is decided. Who knows what will happen between now and election day.

Between now and election day he will fall further and further behind in the polls, say progressively more stupid shit and drag the rest of the Republican party down with him. Then he will get demolished on election night. The whole world knows this.

If he prevent himself from saying anymore stupid shit till after the election and if(it's a big if) there is something more insidious that comes out from wiki leaks it's going to be a whole lot closer then people think. He has screwed the pooch before right after a debate so hopefully he learned his lesson. I trust Manson more to baby sit my kids then I do any type of polls from cnn or msnbc. Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 10/20/16 12:57 AM
8/14/02
here's how stupid people are...wiki leaks lays out everything wrong with Hillary and you stupid fucking cunts are talking about how Trump is coming off in the debates...do you stupid fucking retards have a brain?
Edited: 10/23/16 1:43 PM
8/31/07
New polls showing Trump dropping after the third and fourth debates, down close to 12 points...
10/23/16 1:40 PM
4/24/07
thesleeper - New polls showing Trump dropping after the third and fourth debates, down close to 20 points...

ROFL!!!!!

No they don't. 

10/23/16 1:41 PM
1/1/01
jaydub - here's how stupid people are...wiki leaks lays out everything wrong with Hillary and you stupid fucking cunts are talking about how Trump is coming off in the debates...do you stupid fucking retards have a brain?

wikileaks have been pretty fucking weak regarding Hillary

it's been so weak even Alex Jones said as much saying he was trolled by Assange
10/23/16 1:44 PM
8/31/07
All told, Clinton leads Trump by 12 percentage points among likely voters, 50 to 38 percent, in the national survey, her highest support and his lowest to date in ABC News and ABC News/Washington Post polls. Gary Johnson has 5 percent support, Jill Stein 2 percent.

The results mark a dramatic shift from Clinton’s +4 points in the last ABC/Post poll Oct. 13.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-vaults-double-digit-lead-boosted-broad-disapproval/story?id=42993821
10/23/16 1:44 PM
8/31/07
Sorry 12 points.
10/23/16 1:55 PM
8/31/07
More than 10 points means the house is in play. Trump couldn't have screwed the GOP more if he tried.
10/23/16 2:08 PM
9/20/07

You were outed when you said the Washington post poll.  Go back to sleep.

10/23/16 2:10 PM
1/1/01
Trumpers are really clinging to that 1 IBD poll... Phone Post 3.0
10/23/16 2:24 PM
11/10/11
thesleeper - More than 10 points means the house is in play. Trump couldn't have screwed the GOP more if he tried.

They screwed themselves. If they weren't so damn incompetent, then someone like Trump never would have been able to get past the first cut of the primaries. I hope they all get voted out just to show that obstructionist politics won't work anymore. 

Unfortunately, what's more likely than that is that they'll create a bullshit superdelegate system like the Dems to prevent this shit from ever happening again. Because politicians don't give a fuck about the people that voted them in. They're all in it to line their pockets. 

10/23/16 2:34 PM
4/24/07
thesleeper - All told, Clinton leads Trump by 12 percentage points among likely voters, 50 to 38 percent, in the national survey, her highest support and his lowest to date in ABC News and ABC News/Washington Post polls. Gary Johnson has 5 percent support, Jill Stein 2 percent.

The results mark a dramatic shift from Clinton’s +4 points in the last ABC/Post poll Oct. 13.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-vaults-double-digit-lead-boosted-broad-disapproval/story?id=42993821

It's funny that I didn't even need to look to know you were lying. 

10/23/16 2:37 PM
8/31/07
Washingtonpost brought down Nixon and published the Snowden material.

They are as legit as legit gets when it comes to newspapers.