PoliticalGround Trump is going down in flames.

10/23/16 2:38 PM
8/31/07
I wouldn't be surprised if it hits 20 by Friday.
10/23/16 2:48 PM
12/24/10
thesleeper - Decent christians across america are cringing.

They won't hold their noses, they will stay home and pray on election day.

Trump is going to lose. The sooner you come to terms with that, the sooner you can be pissed off that Hilary is president with control of both houses because the GOP is fully of dimwits with out of date politics.

You have to be the biggest faggot in real life. 

10/23/16 4:25 PM
8/22/07
phatcat -

Trump is going to lose. The sooner you come to terms with that, the sooner you can be pissed off that Hilary is president with control of both houses because the GOP is fully of dimwits with out of date politics.

Says a guy who thought "phatcat" sounded cool. Phone Post 3.0
10/23/16 4:30 PM
4/25/13

People that do not want Hillary in office can not be discouraged and not go to vote. Alot of this is just to make people not vote because they think it is already over.  No matter what polls say I am going because I do not want Hillary in that office.

10/23/16 4:39 PM
10/14/05
jct71 -
phatcat -

Says a guy who thought "phatcat" sounded cool. Phone Post 3.0
Don't trigger him further! Phone Post 3.0
10/23/16 4:43 PM
7/7/10

Not sure I believe these national polls

i only say this because NY who is a very blue state held poles on their local new sites and trump is demolishing Hillary 

so so either people are just voting trump to fuck around or the poles national are wrong or maybe not as accurate. 

We shall see, I think trump is doing better than the polls have you think. Not sure what the point of predicting false polls though. 

10/23/16 4:45 PM
8/30/09
jsize03 -
thesleeper - More than 10 points means the house is in play. Trump couldn't have screwed the GOP more if he tried.

They screwed themselves. If they weren't so damn incompetent, then someone like Trump never would have been able to get past the first cut of the primaries. I hope they all get voted out just to show that obstructionist politics won't work anymore. 

Unfortunately, what's more likely than that is that they'll create a bullshit superdelegate system like the Dems to prevent this shit from ever happening again. Because politicians don't give a fuck about the people that voted them in. They're all in it to line their pockets. 

I agree. If it had been almost any other moderate Republican with some intellect and charisma using 90% of Trumps positions, they beat Hillary easy. The GOP party, as we know it, is over.

10/23/16 7:56 PM
1/1/01
jaydub - here's how stupid people are...wiki leaks lays out everything wrong with Hillary and you stupid fucking cunts are talking about how Trump is coming off in the debates...do you stupid fucking retards have a brain?

Most people know that the various tidbits coming out out about the DNC or Hillary is how politics plays out in the US in it's current form. Everyone wants that to change but getting all angst-ridden over people using the system in place is a fool's game. It's as worthless as complaining about those in the private sector using every piece of the rulebook in their favor. The other part is Trump as a change agent is pure fantasy. The man who has leveraged the playbook for maximum personal gain is suddenly going to become an advocate of the people he's been screwing over? Some serious wishful thinking there.

10/23/16 7:58 PM
1/25/04

He's around 6 point under now. 2 point less than a few days ago.

He won't win, but to say he's going down in flames is just HIllary Shillary to the epic degree.

I don't see any flames at all.

Where are the flames? I only see lemming dunderheads voting for Hillary.

10/23/16 8:15 PM
11/28/08
Stea1th -

i only say this because NY who is a very blue state held poles on their local new sites and trump is demolishing Hillary 

so so either people are just voting trump to fuck around or the poles national are wrong or maybe not as accurate. 

We shall see, I think trump is doing better than the polls have you think. Not sure what the point of predicting false polls though. 

You don't trust actual polling, but you do trust internet polls?

President Ron Paul would like to have some words with you.

10/23/16 8:18 PM
8/22/07
Stea1th -

Local NY news? This is too vague. Western NY or NYC? Phone Post 3.0
10/23/16 8:20 PM
2/4/09
Jack Carter -

He's around 6 point under now. 2 point less than a few days ago.

He won't win, but to say he's going down in flames is just HIllary Shillary to the epic degree.

I don't see any flames at all.

Where are the flames? I only see lemming dunderheads voting for Hillary.

Take a look at the sampling and a recent wikileaks of Podesta emails about how they gave the media a guide on oversampling to make their polls look even better in the media.

And no I am not american, just watching this drama unfold from the outside

10/23/16 8:28 PM
6/26/06
Polls are worthless, in the only legit poll, the IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll. Trump is up by 2 points.

You guys need to get up to speed, wikileaks exposed Hillary's poll tampering, straight from Podesta's mailbox. This email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with state by state poll-rigging recommendations.

To: georgerakis@gmail.com <georgerakis@gmail.com>; Andy Meyer
Sent: Thu Jan 10 21:21:07 2008
Subject: Meet and polling design
Hey, when can we meet? I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling. -Tom

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/new-podesta-email-exposes-dem-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

10/23/16 8:31 PM
10/22/02
RenatoCocopreta - Polls are worthless, in the only legit poll, the IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll. Trump is up by 2 points.

You guys need to get up to speed, wikileaks exposed Hillary's poll tampering, straight from Podesta's mailbox. This email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with state by state poll-rigging recommendations.

Hey, when can we meet? I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling. -Tom

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/new-podesta-email-exposes-dem-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

What makes that poll legit? Just curious. Phone Post 3.0
10/23/16 8:33 PM
6/26/06
The dems are thoroughly crooked and corrupt organization, the leadership has zero conscience or scruples and will literally do anything to win. Cheat in multiple known and who knows how many unknown ways. Even Obama's wins seemed suspect, too bad we didnt have an O'Keefe or Assange back then, Im sure they staged as much stuff then as they're staging now, it seems like their well worn M.O. in every election, and the Clintons are America's royal family of graft and corruption.

And they would have got away with it if it wasnt for those pesky kids...
10/23/16 8:34 PM
11/28/08

"in the only legit poll"

The definition of "legit" in this case being "tells you what you want to hear." The Field Research Corporation are a bunch of shills.

10/23/16 8:41 PM
6/26/06
anthonyMI - 

"in the only legit poll"

The definition of "legit" in this case being "tells you what you want to hear." The Field Research Corporation are a bunch of shills.

No, I meant in terms of reliability and track record of accuracy, its a very legit poll unlike the tilted ones.
10/23/16 8:46 PM
10/31/11
RenatoCocopreta - Polls are worthless, in the only legit poll, the IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll. Trump is up by 2 points.

Slime balls. Fuck MSM. Words cannot describe how hard I will laugh if Trump pulls off this election. The amount of buthurt across the country might actually cause it to implode. Phone Post 3.0
10/23/16 9:00 PM
11/28/08
RenatoCocopreta -
anthonyMI - 

"in the only legit poll"

No, I meant in terms of reliability and track record of accuracy, its a very legit poll unlike the tilted ones.

Yes, it is a pretty good poll. There are better ones, like the one I mentioned. Looking at any single poll is not a great idea. The only other poll that shows Trump winning is Rasmussen, and those idiots haven't figured out what cell phones are yet.

They also only have him winning by a margin of error.

10/24/16 12:54 AM
2/22/09
TSMontana - This election was always going to come down to how a handful of states were going to vote, regardless of how the popular vote in polls was trending. It is going to make it that much easier to attempt to steal.

Clinton is so far ahead it's unlikely Trump will be able to steal it.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

10/24/16 1:09 AM
4/24/07
yabadaba - 
TSMontana - This election was always going to come down to how a handful of states were going to vote, regardless of how the popular vote in polls was trending. It is going to make it that much easier to attempt to steal.

LOL! Talk about dishonest. 

10/24/16 1:10 AM
2/22/09
David@accu - 
yabadaba - 

LOL! Talk about dishonest. 

What is dishonest about it?

10/24/16 1:16 AM
4/24/07

.... Well first of all it's a 538 is exactly how many people read that shit site. They are beyond biased. How absurd 86%, you have to be fucking joking.  Even the polls we just found out were rigged aren't as bold as to give Clinton such a lead.  

10/24/16 2:46 AM
1/1/01
538 isn't saying she's getting 86% of the votes... That's her chance of winning

538 takes the states into account. Nothing dishonest about it. Remember that GWB lost the popular vote in 2000, but still won in the electrical college Phone Post 3.0
10/24/16 4:14 AM
8/31/07
The polls still haven't priced in the debate and his roasting at the charity dinner, plus two new women have come out saying he groped them this weekend.

He is going to drop more this week, its just a question of how much.

I think he will hit double digits by Friday, since he provided that nifty soundbite where he said he will only recognize the election if he wins. I am pretty sure that one video will drop him 2-4 percent in the polls. The new groping accusations will add 1-2 percent meaning that his new range this week will be 3-5 points worse than six points down.