7/23/18 9:30 AM
10/23/05
Bob Ross -
greasegun -
Bob Ross -
greasegun - 
Bob Ross -
Ill Portents - lol

Retards like Altofsky who were desperately insisting that Trump has agreed Russia meddled since January 2017 must be scrambling for new talking points.

I hope you get paid for this.  318 post a month.  Holy shit

You are the very definition of a loser with next to no life. Checking this board to see if people view your stupid shit does not count. Lol at you commenting on post count.

Good lord your world must be small.

And you know this how?

A simple glance at the forum would suffice but I actually take the time to read. You should feel weird about it but you don't. You don't realize how telling it is about yourself and would not care if you did.

It's okay though, people need tools like you to make them feel better about their own life. Works for me!

I have a feeling you would swap lives with me in 2 seconds .   Let's see, sit in a gym, teach bjj, hang out with friends,  put meat on the smoker, talk sports, etc.   Yes. My life fucking sucks.

Fuck. You sit in a gym, you smoke meat, you have friends, AND you talk about sports? You do have it all buddy. Thumbs up 

7/23/18 9:32 AM
6/22/07
this is like the 5th time he's changed position on this in a week
7/23/18 9:32 AM
1/3/18

7/23/18 9:33 AM
6/22/07
Trump is clearly demented, probably from Alzheimer's disease. Unreal that there are idiots who support him as president.
7/23/18 9:39 AM
9/26/10

i don't think hes saying the meddling is a hoax. he is saying all the circumstances that lead to the mueller investigation are bullshit. 

7/23/18 9:40 AM
9/26/10

and bob, your math is really poor. ... Orcus is at like 550 posts per month. You are around 310 to 315

7/23/18 9:41 AM
10/14/05
mataleo1 -

The irony is really being laid thick when Bob criticizes someone for having too many posts. And it's even funnier when he talks about someone being stupid.

I remember a thread where he claimed to have a high IQ.

All of the Trump fans self-profess their intelligence, open-minded culturalness (they're not racist after all), and knowledge just like Trump does. 

7/23/18 9:51 AM
10/14/05
ksacs revenge -

Wasn't he just back tracking from that position a couple days ago?

His position a few days before that was Russia did nothing wrong on the same day that the GOP admitted to the interference. Trump didn't know since he was chillin' with Putin. Then Trump must have been smacked around and released the "I said would, I meant wouldn't" statement. 

He's lying because he knows his supporters don't care what he does or says. The rest of usus he gaslighting. 

7/23/18 9:54 AM
1/24/14
Donkey Hotee -
Bob Ross -
Death Star - 
mataleo1 -
Bob Ross -
Ill Portents - lol

Retards like Altofsky who were desperately insisting that Trump has agreed Russia meddled since January 2017 must be scrambling for new talking points.

LOL. You average over 300 per months. By repeating the same goddam shit. Dumbass 

And he had to change his name because Traven MMA didn’t wanna be associated with his dumb ass.

You are 100% a fucking liar.    It is actually the fucking opposite

You had to change your name because Traven MMA did want to be associated with you?  

Well...it makes as much sense as most of your threads, so I’m just going to roll with it.

Lol. I’ve been trying to figure out what the exact opposite was.

7/23/18 10:51 AM
10/6/17
truewrestler -

I mean why would it be Russia right? They don't do stuff like this... MAGA?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021158915206152193?s=19

What did Obama know about the whole time?

And where does he say the hacking was a hoax?

7/23/18 10:54 AM
7/26/07

7/23/18 11:56 AM
2/28/12
ufc98newb - 

i don't think hes saying the meddling is a hoax. he is saying all the circumstances that lead to the mueller investigation are bullshit. 

The one sane post in the thread.
7/23/18 12:01 PM
9/10/07
Green Vermonster - 
ufc98newb - 

The one sane post in the thread.

oh, not that particular circumstance, but all of the other unspecified circumstances are, together, a hoax.

completely sane!

7/23/18 12:08 PM
1/1/01

"So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why, and he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win!!!"

If Trump is referring to the DNC hacking, why would anyone have told the Trump campaign about it?  Maybe he's not talking about the hacking?  I have no idea what that tweet is saying. 

7/23/18 12:13 PM
9/10/07
does trump not remember that before the election, the intelligence agencies under obama had shared their view with the public that the russians were behind the DNC hack, and that trump had publicly doubted that conclusion on multiple occasions?
7/23/18 12:17 PM
10/6/17
burnme -
Trust -

"So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why, and he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win!!!"

If Trump is referring to the DNC hacking, why would anyone have told the Trump campaign about it?  Maybe he's not talking about the hacking?  I have no idea what that tweet is saying. 

true. obama also warned trump to not hire flynn because he was compromised by russian intelligence. so trump hired flynn.

I think you may be confused. Obama’s recommendation to not hire Flynn had nothing to do with Russia. What you said is complete misinformation.

7/23/18 12:18 PM
10/6/17
dabigchet - does trump not remember that before the election, the intelligence agencies under obama had shared their view with the public that the russians were behind the DNC hack, and that trump had publicly doubted that conclusion on multiple occasions?

He never mentioned the hacks. You guys are inferring what you want it to mean.

7/23/18 12:23 PM
10/6/17

“A senior Trump administration official acknowledged Monday that Obama raised the issue of Flynn, saying the former president made clear he was "not a fan of Michael Flynn." Another official said Obama’s remark seemed like it was made in jest.”

7/23/18 12:26 PM
10/6/17

“According to all three former officials, Obama warned Trump against hiring Flynn. The Obama administration fired Flynn in 2014 from his position as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, largely because of mismanagement and temperament issues.”

7/23/18 12:30 PM
10/6/17
burnme -
The Jentleman -

“A senior Trump administration official acknowledged Monday that Obama raised the issue of Flynn, saying the former president made clear he was "not a fan of Michael Flynn." Another official said Obama’s remark seemed like it was made in jest.”

is the source for this just trustu?

NBC.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/obama-warned-trump-against-hiring-mike-flynn-say-officials-n756316

Now instead of getting snarky, why don’t you post your source that he warned Trump because of Flynn’s connections to Russia. Or you could go ahead and admit to being wrong.

7/23/18 12:46 PM
10/17/06
Bob Ross -
Ill Portents - lol

He gets paid the same as you. Keep white infighting, maybe he will notice someday

7/23/18 12:48 PM
12/9/02

seems like the hoax is how they're trying to say Russia hacked the election. They didn't. 

Hacking emails is a whole other thing

7/23/18 12:55 PM
10/6/17
burnme -
The Jentleman -
burnme -
The Jentleman -

is the source for this just trustu?

NBC.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/obama-warned-trump-against-hiring-mike-flynn-say-officials-n756316

Now instead of getting snarky, why don’t you post your source that he warned Trump because of Flynn’s connections to Russia. Or you could go ahead and admit to being wrong.

let's stick with NBC then

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/sally-yates-acting-attorney-general-fired-trump-testifies-flynn-saga-n756446

Sure...

“Obama’s warning pre-dated the concerns inside the government about Flynn’s contacts with the Russian ambassador, one of the officials said. Obama passed along a general caution that he believed Flynn was not suitable for such a high level post, the official added.”

Waiting for you to admit you’re wrong.

7/23/18 12:57 PM
9/10/07
The Jentleman - 
dabigchet - does trump not remember that before the election, the intelligence agencies under obama had shared their view with the public that the russians were behind the DNC hack, and that trump had publicly doubted that conclusion on multiple occasions?

oh, so "obama knew about russia before the election" referred to what, exactly?
7/23/18 1:07 PM
10/6/17
dabigchet -
The Jentleman - 

oh, so "obama knew about russia before the election" referred to what, exactly?

Russia meddling in general... maybe. 

Is comments about warning his campaign was a retread about the claim that they were spying on his campaign “to protect him” as I believe Clapper claimed.