PoliticalGround Trump officially says Russian hacking is a hoax

7/23/18 1:49 PM
9/10/07
The Jentleman - 
dabigchet -
The Jentleman - 
dabigchet - does trump not remember that before the election, the intelligence agencies under obama had shared their view with the public that the russians were behind the DNC hack, and that trump had publicly doubted that conclusion on multiple occasions?

He never mentioned the hacks. You guys are inferring what you want it to mean.

oh, so "obama knew about russia before the election" referred to what, exactly?

Russia meddling in general... maybe. 

Is comments about warning his campaign was a retread about the claim that they were spying on his campaign “to protect him” as I believe Clapper claimed.

lol at "maybe". good stuff.

"So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why, and he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win!!!"

you are saying that "knew about russia before the election" was possibly EXCLUDING the MAIN THING everyone would think of when then they think of "russia before the election". and when he says "it is ALL a big hoax" (emphasis mine), the *ALL* ALSO excludes the MAIN THING?

have some dignity. he is implying - yet again, that the idea that russia hacked the DNS is a hoax. which is also completely not a surprise because it is a pattern of behavior.

it is ALL a big hoax. except for the main thing that russia hacked the dnc. i have no reason to think that it occurred. i mean didn't occur. where is the server? its a hoax!
7/23/18 2:02 PM
9/10/07
what specifically did trump want his campaign told about?

tell me about the general election meddling, except not the main item of interest that i already know about and tweet about regularly expressing doubt that it occurred?
7/23/18 4:03 PM
10/6/17
dabigchet -
The Jentleman - 
dabigchet -
The Jentleman - 
dabigchet - does trump not remember that before the election, the intelligence agencies under obama had shared their view with the public that the russians were behind the DNC hack, and that trump had publicly doubted that conclusion on multiple occasions?

He never mentioned the hacks. You guys are inferring what you want it to mean.

oh, so "obama knew about russia before the election" referred to what, exactly?

Russia meddling in general... maybe. 

Is comments about warning his campaign was a retread about the claim that they were spying on his campaign “to protect him” as I believe Clapper claimed.

lol at "maybe". good stuff.

"So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why, and he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win!!!"

you are saying that "knew about russia before the election" was possibly EXCLUDING the MAIN THING everyone would think of when then they think of "russia before the election". and when he says "it is ALL a big hoax" (emphasis mine), the *ALL* ALSO excludes the MAIN THING?

have some dignity. he is implying - yet again, that the idea that russia hacked the DNS is a hoax. which is also completely not a surprise because it is a pattern of behavior.

it is ALL a big hoax. except for the main thing that russia hacked the dnc. i have no reason to think that it occurred. i mean didn't occur. where is the server? its a hoax!

Wow, you’re really worked up about wanting to stick with whatever inference you want to apply.

The main thing? I thought the main thing was seeing if there was collusion. Isn’t that the main issue with the Mueller investigation. There’s not an investigation going on about the DNC servers still, so why on earth would he be talking about the email hacks?

Truth is, is that you’re reaching. A lot. You don’t have a proper grasp of what exactly he’s referring to, but you want to stick with the built narrative.

Good job on the emotional rant. You really nailed it.

7/23/18 4:13 PM
9/10/07
collusion makes zero sense in the context of trumps tweet:

are you saying the president is asking "why didn't obama TELL our campaign that they were colluding with russia"?

that doesn't make any sense, does it?

so, what exactly would make sense? what did obama know about concerning russia prior to the election that he did not tell the trump campaign about that turned out to be a big hoax?
Edited: 7/23/18 5:45 PM
10/6/17
dabigchet - collusion makes zero sense in the context of trumps tweet:

are you saying the president is asking "why didn't obama TELL our campaign that they were colluding with russia"?

that doesn't make any sense, does it?

so, what exactly would make sense? what did obama know about concerning russia prior to the election that he did not tell the trump campaign about that turned out to be a big hoax?

I don’t know, bud. He could be talking in generalities about Russia meddling when he mentions Obama knowing. He could have something specific on his mind about not alerting his campaign, and he could be talking about what this has all devolved into with the Left screaming about collusion with absolutely no evidence, as being the hoax.

The point is that I’m not exactly sure what he’s referring to, and neither do you. Your problem is that you cannot admit that, and I can.

7/23/18 6:47 PM
9/10/07

I already explained to you why collusion doesn’t make sense. Why are you repeating that absurd suggestion without addressing the context of his actual words?

The only thing that makes sense is the main Russian pre-election narrative. That’s what obama knew about. That is what is a hoax. It is the only thing that makes sense in context.

THEN, as ADDITIONAL supporting evidence we can heap on the many, many prior statements where he has said the same thing, often more specifically. As recently as last week.

You are arguing that black is white. Why would you do that?

7/23/18 6:49 PM
2/28/12
Hammerstein - Holy crap, Trump gets his talking points from Fox & Friends just like half the OG does! First he tweets that Tom Fitton is on the show, then tweets his talking points as they come. It really is just whoever got in his ear last when he starts sending the tweets out, lol!

Yeah imagine there's one media outlet that actually promotes the TRUTH!
7/23/18 6:50 PM
2/28/12
dabigchet - 

I already explained to you why collusion doesn’t make sense. Why are you repeating that absurd suggestion without addressing the context of his actual words?

The only thing that makes sense is the main Russian pre-election narrative. That’s what obama knew about. That is what is a hoax. It is the only thing that makes sense in context.

THEN, as ADDITIONAL supporting evidence we can heap on the many, many prior statements where he has said the same thing, often more specifically. As recently as last week.

Sanders clarified he was talking about collusion.... your attempt at logic means nothing. Read between the lines.

You know that feeling you're having that maybe Trump was set the fuck up.... yeah that's what happened.
7/23/18 7:03 PM
2/28/12
burnme - 
Green Vermonster -
dabigchet - 

Sanders clarified he was talking about collusion.... your attempt at logic means nothing. Read between the lines.

You know that feeling you're having that maybe Trump was set the fuck up.... yeah that's what happened.

what was the setup?

Have you been paying attention to literally anything over the last 18 months?

Fucking FBI used Clinton's "research" to spy on Trump, and promote a false collusion narrative that half the country bought hook line and sinker.

Even Obama was involved.
7/23/18 7:12 PM
10/6/17
dabigchet -

Well, it looks like you were incorrect.

Have a good day.

7/23/18 7:15 PM
10/6/17
burnme -
Green Vermonster -
dabigchet - 

what was the setup?

Hey, guy. Glad you made it back. I hope you were able to review my posts and see where your initial post I replied to was incorrect.

We all make mistakes so don’t take it too hard.

7/23/18 7:21 PM
10/6/17
burnme -
The Jentleman -
burnme -
Green Vermonster -
dabigchet - 

what was the setup?

Hey, guy. Glad you made it back. I hope you were able to review my posts and see where your initial post I replied to was incorrect.

so there was no setup?

Do you actually read who you’re responding to? 

7/23/18 7:21 PM
2/28/12
Hey look its a 3 day old troll account...

nothing to see here move along.
7/23/18 8:15 PM
9/10/07
Green Vermonster -
dabigchet - 

Her clarification also makes zero sense and the is/isn’t bullshit was not the totality of his comments.

it isr eally, really, really creepy that you guys are so compelled to defend such obvious nonsense. 

7/23/18 8:16 PM
9/10/07
The Jentleman -
dabigchet -

Have a good day.

Yeah, you go and run away. Lol

7/23/18 8:23 PM
10/6/17
dabigchet -
The Jentleman -
dabigchet -

Have a good day.

Yeah, you go and run away. Lol

Run away? LOL!

You we’re wrong, dude. Get over it.

7/23/18 8:26 PM
10/6/17
burnme -
The Jentleman -
burnme -
The Jentleman -
burnme -
Green Vermonster -
dabigchet - 

what was the setup?

so there was no setup?

Do you actually read who you’re responding to? 

i asked you and you didn't provide the answer. so i guess you don't have one. good talk.

You didn’t ask me.

I’m the guy you ignored after proving that your comment about Obama warning Trump about Flynn’s Russia contacts, was incorrect.

7/23/18 8:28 PM
10/6/17
dabigchet -
Green Vermonster -
dabigchet - 

Her clarification also makes zero sense and the is/isn’t bullshit was not the totality of his comments.

it isr eally, really, really creepy that you guys are so compelled to defend such obvious nonsense. 

It’s really, really, creepy that you can’t except anything but the narrative you’re told to push.

Sad. : ‘ (

7/23/18 8:47 PM
1/1/01

As usual Sanders lies to cover up for her boss.

Sad.

7/23/18 8:49 PM
10/6/17
truewrestler -

As usual Sanders lies to cover up for her boss.

Sad.

As usual the Left makes up what they want to believe.

Sad.

7/23/18 9:34 PM
9/10/07
The Jentleman -
dabigchet -
Green Vermonster -
dabigchet - 

It’s really, really, creepy that you can’t except anything but the narrative you’re told to push.

Sad. : ‘ (

What narrative? I am discussing the presidents words.

you are deflecting from the presidents words without offering any other explanation.

its creepy as fuck.

7/23/18 10:26 PM
3/28/02
Death Star -
truewrestler -

I mean why would it be Russia right? They don't do stuff like this... MAGA?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021158915206152193?s=19

He must have meant “it isn’t all a big hoax.” I’m sure he’ll correct it later.

Truth Bomb!

7/23/18 10:27 PM
3/28/02
Bob Ross -
Ill Portents - lol

Retards like Altofsky who were desperately insisting that Trump has agreed Russia meddled since January 2017 must be scrambling for new talking points.

I hope you get paid for this.  318 post a month.  Holy shit

but no one matches the sheer mind numbing stupidity of your posts....

you are truly special

7/23/18 10:29 PM
3/28/02
mataleo1 -

The irony is really being laid thick when Bob criticizes someone for having too many posts. And it's even funnier when he talks about someone being stupid.

I remember a thread where he claimed to have a high IQ.

Bob has the self awareness of a tree frog

7/23/18 10:36 PM
3/28/02
Green Vermonster -
burnme - 
Green Vermonster -
dabigchet - 

what was the setup?

Have you been paying attention to literally anything over the last 18 months?

Fucking FBI used Clinton's "research" to spy on Trump, and promote a false collusion narrative that half the country bought hook line and sinker.

Even Obama was involved.

I see you are promoting the same old conspiritard theories.

BORING