PoliticalGround Trump officially says Russian hacking is a hoax

7/24/18 10:33 AM
1/14/07
"My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coates came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia," Trump says. "I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be. But I really do want to see the server." Trump adds, "I have confidence in both parties."

Trump also says, "I have great confidence in my intelligence people but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."

July 17, 2018 -- The day after his press conference with Putin, in a meeting with members of Congress, Trump says he meant to say, "I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia." Trump adds that he has "full faith and support for America's great intelligence agencies" and that, "I have felt very strongly that, while Russia's actions had no impact at all on the outcome of the election, let me be totally clear in saying that -- and I've said this many times -- I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place. Could be other people also; there's a lot of people out there."

July 22, 2018 -- Just a few days after thanking Fox News for showing clips he says demonstrate he has recognized Russian meddling many times, Trump tweets that the investigation is "all a big hoax."

So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn't he do something about it? Why didn't he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that's why, and he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win!!!

-- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 22, 2018

In a press conference on July 23, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Trump's "hoax" comment was "referencing the collusion component," not the Russia investigation in general. Said Sanders: "As the President has said many times, and stated over and over again -- as have I, as have a number of other administration officials -- we maintain that Russia interfered in the elections. The President, however, very much so, and has repeatedly -- as, again, have the rest of us -- that his campaign colluding in that process is a total hoax."

source: https://www.factcheck.org/2018/07/trumps-mixed-messages-on-russian-meddling/
7/24/18 11:18 AM
10/6/17
dabigchet - perhaps you would like to quote your explanation of how collusion could have made sense in the full context of his tweet.

i'll wait.

“I’ve already suggested that he could have been talking about Russian meddling in general, and his comments about it being a hoax is more directed towards what’s going on now.”

In context of the clarification that he is referring to the collusion aspect with his final statement.

THis is Twitter. Many things get mashed together.

Here’s a tweet from Trump. Without separating what’s being said, you can claim that he’s calling the negotiations a “witch hunt”. He also clearly calls the collusion aspect a hoax. He has a plural mindset most of the time. 

“There was no Collusion (it is a Hoax) and there is no Obstruction of Justice (that is a setup & trap). What there is is Negotiations going on with North Korea over Nuclear War, Negotiations going on with China over Trade Deficits, Negotiations on NAFTA, and much more. Witch Hunt!”

7/24/18 12:13 PM
10/6/17
dabigchet - so, your idea that he was talking about collusion (in the most recent tweet, not the one that you just included as another distraction) is not one that you are going to defend?

can we get that out of the way?

then we can move on to your nonsense idea of "general meddling" which is completely retarded and one that you have dick tucked on more than once already.

You’re still thinking singularly. Do you even comprehend that point? Are you so wrapped up in your delusions that you can’t even understand simple cognitive logic?

We already have clarification what he meant. You were proven wrong. What you should be doing is trying to comprehend why you were wrong, which I have already explained to you. Yet you’re, what my father would say, “stuck on stupid”.

Grow up.

Edited: 7/24/18 12:18 PM
2/27/01
Dept. of Homeland Security officials now state that Russian hackers have infiltrated our utility grid headquarters. MAGA?

Furthermore, the leaders of the GOP have already stated unequivocally that the Russians hacked our 2016 election in addition to hacking both political parties. One had information that released via Wikileaks and other groups. The other's data, well, we have a president given Putin a handjob any chance he gets while GOP senators visit Russia on the 4th of July, while all claiming different reasons for being there.
7/24/18 12:20 PM
10/15/13
Thuricide - Dept. of Homeland Security officials now state that Russian hackers have infiltrated our utility grid headquarters. MAGA?

Furthermore, the leaders of the GOP have already stated unequivocally that the Russians hacked our 2016 election in addition to hacking both political parties. One had information that released via Wikileaks and other groups. The other's data, well, we have a president given Putin a handjob any chance he gets while GOP senators visit Russia on the 4th of July, while all claiming different reasons for being there.

Yeah, please post your source for this

7/24/18 12:38 PM
10/6/17
dabigchet -
The Jentleman - 
dabigchet - so, your idea that he was talking about collusion (in the most recent tweet, not the one that you just included as another distraction) is not one that you are going to defend?

can we get that out of the way?

then we can move on to your nonsense idea of "general meddling" which is completely retarded and one that you have dick tucked on more than once already.

You’re still thinking singularly. Do you even comprehend that point? Are you so wrapped up in your delusions that you can’t even understand simple cognitive logic?

We already have clarification what he meant. You were proven wrong. What you should be doing is trying to comprehend why you were wrong, which I have already explained to you. Yet you’re, what my father would say, “stuck on stupid”.

Grow up.

no, we don't. we have a narrative offered that doesn't make sense AS HAS BEEN EXPLAINED TO YOU MULTIPLE TIMES.

collusion makes no sense. please scroll up to the multiple times that has been explained to you. your invented, childish concept of "general meddling" that would magically exclude hacking the DNC makes no sense. scroll up to where that has been explained to you.

feel free to defend those points or offer a new, undoubtely equally shitty theory.

Yes, it’s been explained. And if I didn’t use my brain properly and only thought singularly without deviations then I would undoubtedly be as stuck as you are.

Fortunately for me, that is not the case.

I don’t have to defend anything. You’re simply wrong and can’t accept it.

7/24/18 1:47 PM
10/15/13
Al Cappucino -
Thuricide - Dept. of Homeland Security officials now state that Russian hackers have infiltrated our utility grid headquarters. MAGA?

SOURCE????

7/24/18 2:26 PM
10/6/17
dabigchet - lol at its all been explained.

maybe it was a general explanation, instead of a specific explanation!

I even reposted it. 

Stay blind, buddy

7/24/18 5:28 PM
2/27/01
Al Cappucino - 
Al Cappucino -

SOURCE????

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russian-hackers-reach-u-s-utility-control-rooms-homeland-security-officials-say-1532388110