PoliticalGround Trumps concession speech .

10/13/16 9:12 AM
1/25/04
Zekolas -
Looney Ronulan Paultard - I thought Trump was winning. Why would he concede? Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0
Polling numbers change from day to day, so if trump pulled ahead, then he was winning. That doesn't mean he can't drop back down in the polls.

This shouldn't have to be explained to anyone. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 9:13 AM
5/19/14
Trump doesn't do humble Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 9:16 AM
6/27/09
It will be how he was robbed, the republicans are worse than the dems, the media is unfair to him and the process was rigged.

For the next 4 years. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 9:24 AM
6/27/09
Frank Mir Cat -
ProteusSFM -
MMA6053 -

Im sure im not the only non american looking in thinking with all the brains and intelligence in that wonderful country just how in the holy hell have you ended up with two absolute comical ball bags like these running for the presidency. 

Almost surreal. ?

The first ten minutes of Idiocracy explains it well. Phone Post 3.0

The ultimate politician vs, the ultimate outsider, either would be better than 95% of the rest of the world's leaders.

Do you really think Trump is the "ultimate outsider"?

Adelson's/Israel money, Giuliani/Gingrich support, people like John Bolton possibly named as Sec of State or Mnuchin Sec of Treasury, etc, doesn't sound very outsider to me. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 9:39 AM
6/27/09
JohnMc1 -
daglord - It will be how he was robbed, the republicans are worse than the dems, the media is unfair to him and the process was rigged.

For the next 4 years. Phone Post 3.0

You can guarantee Hilary could be/will be just as bitter if she loses.
Maybe, I was thinking more of Trump starting his own media empire to beat the dead horse. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 9:52 AM
1/1/01
Just when you thought American politics couldn't be more divisive along comes Trump. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 9:55 AM
7/12/12
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
ProteusSFM -
MMA6053 -

Im sure im not the only non american looking in thinking with all the brains and intelligence in that wonderful country just how in the holy hell have you ended up with two absolute comical ball bags like these running for the presidency. 

Almost surreal. ?

The ultimate politician vs, the ultimate outsider, either would be better than 95% of the rest of the world's leaders.

Adelson's/Israel money, Giuliani/Gingrich support, people like John Bolton possibly named as Sec of State or Mnuchin Sec of Treasury, etc, doesn't sound very outsider to me. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah you're right, he's a real Washington insider....thats why they all love him and he has their full unwavering support.

10/13/16 10:03 AM
6/27/09
Frank Mir Cat -
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
ProteusSFM -
MMA6053 -

Almost surreal. ?

Yeah you're right, he's a real Washington insider....thats why they all love him and he has their full unwavering support.

Just because the current administration recognizes he is a train wreck destroying the party doesn't make him an outsider.

IMO, the hawkish neocons supporting/advising him prove otherwise. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 10:13 AM
11/5/03
attjack - Just when you thought American politics couldn't be more divisive along comes Trump. Phone Post 3.0
He's with her-pes^! Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 10:14 AM
11/5/03
Tiresias - You should be worrying about what you're going to do when you don't have HIM to focus on anymore.

The collapse of the right is permanent. And so now the left will explode, because it was only opposition to a definable enemy that gave it the appearance of coherence... The old political identities are dissolving. Now the angry, divisive spirit that originated with Marxism-- and which for decades has served as a substitute for lost moral frameworks after the successive collapses of religion, humanism, etc-- will turn on itself. The good versus bad clarity of right/left is over, and you are NOT going to see a happy consensus emerge from the ashes. Lol

Enjoy your moment of smugness I guess. But absolutely nothing GOOD is happening, just deterioration. Phone Post 3.0
Good post...have an arrow. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 10:28 AM
1/1/01

i hope he never concedes.

i dont know why anyone does.

all votes arent counted. its news org's "projecting" wins with like less than 1/2 polling places reporting.

not to mention the fact that the EC doesnt even cast their votes for another month

10/13/16 10:43 AM
7/12/12
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
ProteusSFM -
MMA6053 -

Almost surreal. ?

Just because the current administration recognizes he is a train wreck destroying the party doesn't make him an outsider.

IMO, the hawkish neocons supporting/advising him prove otherwise. Phone Post 3.0

So he's a trainwreck destoying the party AND winning the nomination, but definitely not an outsider...

To be an outsider, he can take no money, advice or support from anyone who has ever been involved in poltics in any way?

10/13/16 11:53 AM
6/27/09
Frank Mir Cat - 
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
ProteusSFM -
MMA6053 -

Almost surreal. ?

So he's a trainwreck destoying the party AND winning the nomination, but definitely not an outsider...

To be an outsider, he can take no money, advice or support from anyone who has ever been involved in poltics in any way?

I guess I have a hard time with someone who is funded by the establishment's mega-donor ( Adelson?), being advised from the outset by Rudy Giuliani, who's finance chairman (& potential Sec of Treasury) is a silver spoon Wall St. exec & Clinton donor who worked with Soros & someone who praises people like John Bolton & Jack Keane (possibly appointing them to critical positions) while surrounding himself with the likes of Christie & Gingrich being called an outsider.

I could be wrong. Puppet might be a better word.

10/13/16 12:27 PM
7/12/12
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat - 
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
ProteusSFM -
MMA6053 -

Almost surreal. ?

I guess I have a hard time with someone who is funded by the establishment's mega-donor ( Adelson?), being advised from the outset by Rudy Giuliani, who's finance chairman (& potential Sec of Treasury) is a silver spoon Wall St. exec & Clinton donor who worked with Soros & someone who praises people like John Bolton & Jack Keane (possibly appointing them to critical positions) while surrounding himself with the likes of Christie & Gingrich being called an outsider.

Maybe if you weren't reaching so much you would have an easier time.

You're suggesting he should only be advised by people with limited understanding of government and the political process. And people who have never held office?

10/13/16 12:29 PM
4/24/07

What a bunch of lewsers in this thread

10/13/16 12:34 PM
6/27/09
Frank Mir Cat - 
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat - 
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
ProteusSFM -
MMA6053 -

Almost surreal. ?

You're suggesting he should only be advised by people with limited understanding of government and the political process. And people who have never held office?

no, Im suggesting than any true outsider (again, maybe not outsider, more puppet) or "anti-establishment" candidate would not be surrounding himself with hawkish neocons who will be more of the same.

do you see much difference between a Sec Bolton & a Sec Clinton?

what about talking shit about Clinton & Wall St, while appointing one of her donors & Wall St shithead (& one-time Soros' money man) as finance chairman or eventual Sec of Treasury?

putting Giuliani in charge of anti-terrorism?

pandering to Sheldon Adelson that "no one will be better for Israel than Trump"?

at this point in time, a true outsider or anti establishment candidate would be one to cut spending, shrink the government & follow the consitution. none of those ideas appeal to the Trump camp.

10/13/16 12:37 PM
11/20/13
Drunkie -

if he loses maybe he will grab her by the pussy 

When you're a star, you can do whatever you want. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 12:48 PM
10/14/05
Looney Ronulan Paultard - I thought Trump was winning. Why would he concede? Phone Post 3.0
That was Charlie Sheen though. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 1:24 PM
10/6/14
"The amount of money ive made off of this is uuuuge" Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 1:33 PM
7/12/12
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat - 
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat - 
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
ProteusSFM -
MMA6053 -

Almost surreal. ?

no, Im suggesting than any true outsider (again, maybe not outsider, more puppet) or "anti-establishment" candidate would not be surrounding himself with hawkish neocons who will be more of the same.

what about talking shit about Clinton & Wall St, while appointing one of her donors & Wall St shithead (& one-time Soros' money man) as finance chairman or eventual Sec of Treasury?

pandering to Sheldon Adelson that "no one will be better for Israel than Trump"?

at this point in time, a true outsider or anti establishment candidate would be one to cut spending, shrink the government & follow the consitution. none of those ideas appeal to the Trump camp.

So who is the biggest outsider to secure a party's nomination?

10/13/16 1:36 PM
6/10/10

10/13/16 1:37 PM
6/27/09
Frank Mir Cat - 
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat - 
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat - 
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
ProteusSFM -
MMA6053 -

Almost surreal. ?

can't think of one, more reason to support 3rd party this year.

Rand Paul got my vote & he'd be smashing Clinton right now.

10/13/16 1:44 PM
7/12/12
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat - 
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat - 
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat - 
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
daglord -
Frank Mir Cat -
ProteusSFM -
MMA6053 -

Almost surreal. ?

can't think of one, more reason to support 3rd party this year.

Rand Paul got my vote & he'd be smashing Clinton right now.

I'm a Kentucky boy, I like Rand, and I used to vote Nader, but I actually agree with Michael Moore's line about Trump being the human molotov cocktail. He will burn it down. 

Edited: 10/13/16 2:23 PM
6/27/09

^ ^ ^ ^

Can't argue with that, watching it burn as we speak. Best case scenario from this would be Rand breaking from the party for Libertarian (even though he admittedly isn't one). I'd love to see people like him and Massie make the jump. If this is the new republican party, they are closer to Libertarian. Phone Post 3.0

10/13/16 2:22 PM
6/3/03

No way he's humble and he most likely blames it on conspiracy.