PoliticalGround Trumps concession speech .

10/13/16 5:32 PM
3/28/02
Zekolas - Will it be humble where he asks Americans to unify and be the best citizen you can and be a gracious looser that forms the loyal opposition ?

Or will it be a bitter speach where he claims the election was rigged and tells off both Hillary and Paul Ryan, and urges his supporters to not accept it and "take their country back" as a veiled call to violence? Phone Post 3.0

he will re-define the term Full Retard

10/13/16 5:41 PM
8/26/03
"No way he's humble and he most likely blames it on conspiracy. "

Ding ding.

The man will tie himself in knots making excuses and basically doing anything to evade the fact that he is a Yuuuuuge loser. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 6:38 PM
12/26/05
While I will not vote for trump, I will not unify behind Clinton.

I believe she and her serial sexual predator husband are corrupt, disgusting individuals. Not only do I completely disagree with their progressive politics, i think the tactics they use to get done what they want are hideous (sometimes criminal), and I believe unlike somebody like Sanders that they are vile evil people.

I suspect Clinton will win. I also intend to give my hand and support to any and all efforts to bring down her and the party she heads once elected.

There will be no honeymoon period for Clinton. She will enter office flawed and incredibly corrupt, with the only reason for being there due to the fear of trump and an unprecedented level of media distortion.

It really changes the game for me. Up until now the US left is something I've seen as fundamentally wrong, but we'll imtentioned. With Clinton at the helm, I will see them as an existential threat that needs to be smashed, discredited and ridiculed. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 6:49 PM
5/4/14
Braf Zachland - I'm fired! Phone Post 3.0
Gold!

VTFU Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 6:50 PM
5/4/14
MMA6053 -

Im sure im not the only non american looking in thinking with all the brains and intelligence in that wonderful country just how in the holy hell have you ended up with two absolute comical ball bags like these running for the presidency. 

Almost surreal. ?

Truth

#iamcanadian Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 7:14 PM
12/26/05
Ed Okin -
CavemanDave - While I will not vote for trump, I will not unify behind Clinton.

I believe she and her serial sexual predator husband are corrupt, disgusting individuals. Not only do I completely disagree with their progressive politics, i think the tactics they use to get done what they want are hideous (sometimes criminal), and I believe unlike somebody like Sanders that they are vile evil people.

I suspect Clinton will win. I also intend to give my hand and support to any and all efforts to bring down her and the party she heads once elected.

There will be no honeymoon period for Clinton. She will enter office flawed and incredibly corrupt, with the only reason for being there due to the fear of trump and an unprecedented level of media distortion.

It really changes the game for me. Up until now the US left is something I've seen as fundamentally wrong, but we'll imtentioned. With Clinton at the helm, I will see them as an existential threat that needs to be smashed, discredited and ridiculed. Phone Post 3.0

Liar. Everyone here knows you are voting for Trump.

Everybody here knows I'm voting for Johnson.

I refused to vote for McCain and Romney as well, and have been vocal as a libertarian on this site for about a decade.

You sir, are a fucking moron. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 7:25 PM
6/27/09
"Rand Paul wouldn't be smashing anyone. He's a kook. Try and be serious. Try."

Again? you continue to ignore all the polls he led against her head-to-head (along with the other GOP candidates) and the DNC's seeing him as a threat as a "new kind of republican".

Please. Try and follow along. Try. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 7:27 PM
6/27/09
CavemanDave -
Ed Okin -
CavemanDave - While I will not vote for trump, I will not unify behind Clinton.

Liar. Everyone here knows you are voting for Trump.

Everybody here knows I'm voting for Johnson.

I refused to vote for McCain and Romney as well, and have been vocal as a libertarian on this site for about a decade.

You sir, are a fucking moron. Phone Post 3.0
LOL. it's pretty obvious you weren't voting for Trump or Clinton and leaning Johnson.

No idea where that came from. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 7:52 PM
12/26/05
That easy.

Mr Okin here, has gone into full-scale leftist tribalism. That line between "I" and "we" has melted away in his brain

I'm pointing out what a disgusting evil pig his tribal leader is...this means I must be in league with the devils in his head. The chief devil in his head is most likely Trump, since that's what his tribe is chanting during their ceremonies.

This is the way tribal thinking works. It makes normally reasonable people into drooling retards.

Ed here is no exception. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 7:57 PM
1/1/01
NerveBlock - Another thread ruined because of fucking dipshits and their massive quote blocks. Phone Post 3.0

Use the wheel on your mouse and zoom past them.
10/13/16 8:15 PM
6/10/02

10/13/16 8:47 PM
8/22/07
Pratty - lol at Trump being humble, contrite or calling for unity Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 8:48 PM
1/1/01

He will do what he's doing now - pander to the Fox news crowd of deplorables and low information whites. Then screw them out of all their money with whatever business venture he comes up with after November 8.

10/13/16 8:59 PM
11/23/06
It'll be like when the wicked witch in The Wizard Of Oz lets loose the flying monkeys Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 9:59 PM
1/1/01
Zekolas -
Looney Ronulan Paultard - Hillary can still win this with all the dead voters showing up in key states.

However, even with the rampant Democrat voter fraud, I don't think it will be enough to stop the silent majority.

Trump may win by a large margin. Phone Post 3.0
Lol if you think the silent majority supports Trump you are delusional. Phone Post 3.0
Hillary just spoke in my hometown. She had an attendance of about 7500 total. Trump spoke this evening and streamed it live on FB. He had 21000 inside, 12000 more trying to get in, and over 100k viewers on the stream. If you believe the majority want Clinton, you are insane. Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 10/13/16 10:06 PM
1/25/04
Pablo Duke - It will be a "you're welcome Hilary" speech.

As soon as he looses he will turn around and say it was all part of his brilliant genius plan because he knew she'd never beat a piss soaked paper bag without it bursting into the flames that his campaign has been. Phone Post 3.0

I love it.

Democrats nominate and then elect Hillary over all DNC and GOP candidates all the while blaming Trump for it.

10/13/16 10:40 PM
9/20/09
GuttyProfessor -
Zekolas -
Looney Ronulan Paultard - Hillary can still win this with all the dead voters showing up in key states.

However, even with the rampant Democrat voter fraud, I don't think it will be enough to stop the silent majority.

Lol if you think the silent majority supports Trump you are delusional. Phone Post 3.0
Hillary just spoke in my hometown. She had an attendance of about 7500 total. Trump spoke this evening and streamed it live on FB. He had 21000 inside, 12000 more trying to get in, and over 100k viewers on the stream. If you believe the majority want Clinton, you are insane. Phone Post 3.0
Put your name on it with a sn bet. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/16 10:48 PM
8/11/12
GuttyProfessor -
Zekolas -

Lol dude, you are the only one that's insane here. Please reread your entire post. It's really something special man.

Is your hometown anchorage Alaska and do you think everyone else's hometown is like anchorage Alaska?

You don't know shit man.

10/14/16 4:21 AM
6/20/13
Looking at the latest numbers it appears that Hillary has no chance to win even with the rigged deceased votes.

Will Hillary drop out now or wait for the last debate to see if she can turn it around?

I think she will stay to the end in hopes of massive electoral college rigging as she dramatically loses the popular vote.

She is still in this race. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/16 4:38 AM
2/22/09

10/14/16 8:53 AM
6/27/09
Trump admits he was an "insider":

In my former life, I was an insider as much as anybody else – and I know what’s like to be an insider. Now I am being punished for leaving their special club and revealing to you their great scam. Because I used to be part of the club, I’m the only one who can fix it. I’m doing this for the people, and this movement is just right – and we will take back this country for you and Make America Great Again.

- DJT 10-13-16 Phone Post 3.0
10/14/16 8:55 AM
10/17/06
He will try to take america down with him cause thats the kind of horrible cuck he is Phone Post 3.0
10/14/16 8:58 AM
10/3/16
Tiresias - You should be worrying about what you're going to do when you don't have HIM to focus on anymore.

The collapse of the right is permanent. And so now the left will explode, because it was only opposition to a definable enemy that gave it the appearance of coherence... The old political identities are dissolving. Now the angry, divisive spirit that originated with Marxism-- and which for decades has served as a substitute for lost moral frameworks after the successive collapses of religion, humanism, etc-- will turn on itself. The good versus bad clarity of right/left is over, and you are NOT going to see a happy consensus emerge from the ashes. Lol

Enjoy your moment of smugness I guess. But absolutely nothing GOOD is happening, just deterioration. Phone Post 3.0
I liked this post. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/16 9:03 AM
1/1/01
Pinback - "Lose". The most commonly mispelled word on the Internet. Phone Post 3.0
What you did there. Do YOU see it? Phone Post 3.0
10/14/16 10:21 AM
12/26/07
Pinback - "Lose". The most commonly mispelled word on the Internet. Phone Post 3.0

Their is another group of 3 words that there always misspelling over they're.