PoliticalGround Trumps concession speech .

10/14/16 10:47 AM
9/20/09
MarcusAurelioFan -
Tiresias - You should be worrying about what you're going to do when you don't have HIM to focus on anymore.

The collapse of the right is permanent. And so now the left will explode, because it was only opposition to a definable enemy that gave it the appearance of coherence... The old political identities are dissolving. Now the angry, divisive spirit that originated with Marxism-- and which for decades has served as a substitute for lost moral frameworks after the successive collapses of religion, humanism, etc-- will turn on itself. The good versus bad clarity of right/left is over, and you are NOT going to see a happy consensus emerge from the ashes. Lol

Enjoy your moment of smugness I guess. But absolutely nothing GOOD is happening, just deterioration. Phone Post 3.0
I liked this post. Phone Post 3.0
Oh, that is exactly what I am hoping for. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/16 10:48 AM
12/16/11
"Friends, family, members of the press I come here today to humbly express my full consolation that OP is a faggot. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/16 10:49 AM
8/26/03
"Hillary just spoke in my hometown. She had an attendance of about 7500 total. Trump spoke this evening and streamed it live on FB. He had 21000 inside, 12000 more trying to get in, and over 100k viewers on the stream. If you believe the majority want Clinton, you are insane. ?"

Frankly, this is one of the stupidest analysis I've been privy to.

I can't imagine what you're a professor of, but it can't have much to do with logic or reason. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/16 11:30 AM
6/20/13
Trump projected to surpass Obama with total votes... "70 million" Phone Post 3.0
10/14/16 2:20 PM
1/12/15

Putin is going to kick yours and Hillary's asses you Hillary voting knobs....i hear the moslems were chanting "death to America" in "Chiraq" the other day.. Truly the death of America is right around the corner.

10/15/16 12:01 AM
8/31/07
Ari2 - "Hillary just spoke in my hometown. She had an attendance of about 7500 total. Trump spoke this evening and streamed it live on FB. He had 21000 inside, 12000 more trying to get in, and over 100k viewers on the stream. If you believe the majority want Clinton, you are insane. ?"

Frankly, this is one of the stupidest analysis I've been privy to.

I can't imagine what you're a professor of, but it can't have much to do with logic or reason. Phone Post 3.0

Its psychology, at a school ranked just above Trump U.

10/15/16 12:42 AM
9/21/16
GuttyProfessor -
Zekolas -
Looney Ronulan Paultard - Hillary can still win this with all the dead voters showing up in key states.

However, even with the rampant Democrat voter fraud, I don't think it will be enough to stop the silent majority.

Trump may win by a large margin. Phone Post 3.0
Lol if you think the silent majority supports Trump you are delusional. Phone Post 3.0
Hillary just spoke in my hometown. She had an attendance of about 7500 total. Trump spoke this evening and streamed it live on FB. He had 21000 inside, 12000 more trying to get in, and over 100k viewers on the stream. If you believe the majority want Clinton, you are insane. Phone Post 3.0

This is truly FAULTY LOGIC.

Losing Presidential candidates often draw big crowds and lose. It happened with Romney in 2012, he got 30K at a rally in PA and still lost! (In case you missed it back then).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2012/11/04/gigantic-rally-for-romney-in-pa/

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/10/mitt-drawing-larger-crowds-082348

https://bobmannblog.com/2012/10/29/beware-the-crowdsmanship-when-it-comes-to-campaign-rallies-does-size-matter/

10/15/16 12:45 AM
9/21/16
Looney Ronulan Paultard - Looking at the latest numbers it appears that Hillary has no chance to win even with the rigged deceased votes.

Will Hillary drop out now or wait for the last debate to see if she can turn it around?

I think she will stay to the end in hopes of massive electoral college rigging as she dramatically loses the popular vote.

She is still in this race. Phone Post 3.0

lololololololol

Clinton is currently up 6.7 points on Trump 

RCP Average10/3 - 10/13 48.1 (Clinton), 41.4 (Trump). Clinton lead is +6.7.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html

10/29/16 9:51 PM
6/20/13
Looney Ronulan Paultard - Looking at the latest numbers it appears that Hillary has no chance to win even with the rigged deceased votes.

Will Hillary drop out now or wait for the last debate to see if she can turn it around?

I think she will stay to the end in hopes of massive electoral college rigging as she dramatically loses the popular vote.

I was wrong.. Hillary is no longer in the race even with the rigging.

What will her concession speech be like? Phone Post 3.0
10/31/16 9:51 AM
10/14/05
The RNC's concession speech over control of Congress should be interesting. Phone Post 3.0
10/31/16 10:19 AM
9/20/09
Looney Ronulan Paultard -

No Hillary is still going to win Phone Post 3.0
10/31/16 10:50 AM
7/17/09

Something like this

10/31/16 11:23 AM
4/24/07
Zekolas - 

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!

2/5/17 2:20 PM
11/16/08
frederic - The RNC's concession speech over control of Congress should be interesting. Phone Post 3.0

It was interesting alright.

2/5/17 6:36 PM
6/20/13
Zekolas -

I thought Hillary would give a concession speech.

Turns out she just left, drank some bloody mary's and took a nap.