lionsoul -
Tomato Can - 
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
Tomato Can -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
Mynewscreenname -
FaceToFace -

"How is this bettering America as a nation?"

Having a good relationship with Russia icreases international stability which is good for EVERYONE. You are a fucking moron if you can't see that.

We have had good relations for the last 30 years. If you can’t see that you’re a moron. 

I’ll extend an olive branch. Obama making friends with Iran in the way he did was 100 times worse. 

But it still doesn’t make this a good move. We weren’t in a bad way with Russia. And Putin is a gangster. Not the guy you want around. It’s good to not have him on your bad side. But not who you want to your friends to see you with. 

The fact is that ‘Putin is a gangster and murderer’ are the top media and neocon talking points to perpetuate fear mongering ultimately boosting the military budget. Folllow the money. Theses people don’t profit from peace but a nation perpetually at war. 

‘we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military–industrial complex.’

-

Eisenhower

I don't understand your point. Trump wants to increase military spending and sell more weapons to Europe and the Middle East. Being bizarrely deferential to Putin doesn't change that.

Keeping Russia (and anyone else) our enemy sells weapons. Trump engaging in friendship and diplomecy with other nations doesn’t. 

Yes, but Trump is actively attempting to raise military spending and sell more weapons to other countries. So do you really think him being nice to Putin has anything whatsoever with cutting down on the military industrial complex? It makes no sense.

The lengths that Trumptards will go to come up with excuses for why Trump is doing what he is doing is mind boggling.

What does Eisenhower's warning about the Military Industrial Complex have to do with Trump bending over for Putin?

If you can’t see the bigger picture then I can’t help you. War mongering by the main stream media and creating a bogeyman is par for the course in this current age of neocon politics. It’s pure propaganda.  Discrediting trump and driving hone the Russian narrative is just a bonus. You never hear about ISIS or terrorists lately. Russian fear is very convenient. 

Do you think only the US has such interests? Putin, possibly the richest man on the planet and in charge of Russia, doesn't have any interest in profiteering?

In 2017 the US spent $610 billion on the military compared the Russia’s $66 billion so take that for what it’s worth. 

7/21/18 4:02 PM
1/1/01
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
Tomato Can - Your "bigger picture" is not very coherent.

Perhaps to the narrow minded. 

Or to pretty much anyone who thinks about it for more than 10 seconds.
7/23/18 11:29 AM
5/10/08
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
Mynewscreenname -
FaceToFace -

Having a good relationship with Russia icreases international stability which is good for EVERYONE. You are a fucking moron if you can't see that.

We have had good relations for the last 30 years. If you can’t see that you’re a moron. 

I’ll extend an olive branch. Obama making friends with Iran in the way he did was 100 times worse. 

But it still doesn’t make this a good move. We weren’t in a bad way with Russia. And Putin is a gangster. Not the guy you want around. It’s good to not have him on your bad side. But not who you want to your friends to see you with. 

The fact is that ‘Putin is a gangster and murderer’ are the top media and neocon talking points to perpetuate fear mongering ultimately boosting the military budget. Folllow the money. Theses people don’t profit from peace but a nation perpetually at war. 

‘we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military–industrial complex.’

-

Eisenhower

What is your response to this OP?

Very interested in your opinion now....

7/23/18 2:18 PM
9/14/04

^^^

My response is that Trump is unpredictable and brash. Who said I was defending Trump? 

7/23/18 2:25 PM
5/10/08
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

^^^

My response is that Trump is unpredictable and brash. Who said I was defending Trump? 

And yet sadly this response was entirely predictable.

7/23/18 2:51 PM
3/28/02
lionsoul -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
Mynewscreenname -
FaceToFace -

-

Eisenhower

What is your response to this OP?

Very interested in your opinion now....

Trump could be painting himself a corner here.

What if Iran makes another threat?  Will Trump actually attack?  If not he starts to lose credibility......

7/24/18 2:34 PM
9/14/04
lionsoul -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

^^^

Is that your thing? Arguing your point without actually making a point? 

7/24/18 2:42 PM
5/10/08
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
lionsoul -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

^^^

Is that your thing? Arguing your point without actually making a point? 

That is fair.

You made my point for me without me having to do anything...