Edited: 7/18/18 7:26 PM
9/14/04

This guy has balls and my total respect - 

https://youtu.be/HFRmF0SfHUA

7/18/18 7:26 PM
9/14/04

7/18/18 8:01 PM
5/22/16

I don’t disagree with tucker all the time. Sometimes he says what needs to be said. 

But as a whole he’s a complete shitbag of a “journalist”. He’s the rights version of that douchebag who does the daily show now. 

And on this hes 100% wrong. Trump isn’t Putin’s puppet. But he has no business making “friends” with the biggest and most notorious gangster on the planet either. 

To use someone else’s words. 

“Bad trump”

7/18/18 8:11 PM
2/9/12

7/18/18 8:14 PM
9/14/04
Mynewscreenname -

I don’t disagree with tucker all the time. Sometimes he says what needs to be said. 

But as a whole he’s a complete shitbag of a “journalist”. He’s the rights version of that douchebag who does the daily show now. 

And on this hes 100% wrong. Trump isn’t Putin’s puppet. But he has no business making “friends” with the biggest and most notorious gangster on the planet either. 

“Bad trump”

Wow I hope one day you will get to step back and see the bigger picture. What major points do you disagree with? 

7/18/18 8:15 PM
12/29/09
Do you think being a liberal is like Shutter Island? Patient 67?
7/18/18 8:28 PM
9/14/04
Mynewscreenname -

“Bad trump”

When do you think it’s time to make friends with someone like Putin? The cold war has been over for decades. Is it more productive for the US to be enemies with Putin? Isn’t piece a good thing?

7/18/18 8:37 PM
1/1/01
kinson - 

Even as meme pics go this is pretty stupid.
7/18/18 8:56 PM
9/14/04
Ill Portents - Still waiting on Tucker's totally vetted and credible source's claim that the Mueller investigation is REALLY centered on Hillary and Podesta.

" Is it more productive for the US to be enemies with Putin?"

Love it when the same people say this who have previously applauded Trump's 3rd grade alpha male talk toward China, North Korea, Iran, and oh yeah our fucking ALLIES.

He’s actually met with Kim Jong-un in a friendly diplomatic manner. What more do you want? Our luke warm relationship with our allies isn’t going to cause a nuclear World War III anytime soon. 

7/18/18 9:24 PM
9/14/04
Ill Portents -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
Ill Portents - Still waiting on Tucker's totally vetted and credible source's claim that the Mueller investigation is REALLY centered on Hillary and Podesta.

Love it when the same people say this who have previously applauded Trump's 3rd grade alpha male talk toward China, North Korea, Iran, and oh yeah our fucking ALLIES.

He’s actually met with Kim Jong-un in a friendly diplomatic manner. What more do you want? Our luke warm relationship with our allies isn’t going to cause a nuclear World War III anytime soon. 

What more do I want? I want you to tell me why it's more productive to be friends with Putin but the proper approach to Kim Jong Un is to call him Rocket Man and make dick jokes, the proper approach to China is to say they're raping the U.S. and pulled off the biggest robbery in history against us, and the proper approach to Merkel is to throw candy at her.

"Our luke warm relationship with our allies isn’t going to cause a nuclear World War III anytime soon. "

Whereas you guys have been pretending for months that saying Russia meddled in our election, or otherwise not sucking Putin's dick at every opportunity, WOULD cause a nuclear WWIII.

Ok I’m arguing with an idiot. Carry on...

7/18/18 9:42 PM
5/22/16
KDK1CallingKDK12 -
Mynewscreenname -

“Bad trump”

When do you think it’s time to make friends with someone like Putin? The cold war has been over for decades. Is it more productive for the US to be enemies with Putin? Isn’t piece a good thing?

We’ve been at peace. Russia has very little to offer. Putin is a gangster and murderer. 

I said nothing of war. It’s just a bad move. And HORRIBLE timing and tact. 

I’m all for doing what’s best for America. I’m curious though. How is this bettering America as a nation? 

Edited: 7/18/18 10:02 PM
7/1/09

"How is this bettering America as a nation?"

Having a good relationship with Russia icreases international stability which is good for EVERYONE. You are a fucking moron if you can't see that.

7/18/18 10:10 PM
5/22/16
FaceToFace -

Having a good relationship with Russia icreases international stability which is good for EVERYONE. You are a fucking moron if you can't see that.

We have had good relations for the last 30 years. If you can’t see that you’re a moron. 

I’ll extend an olive branch. Obama making friends with Iran in the way he did was 100 times worse. 

But it still doesn’t make this a good move. We weren’t in a bad way with Russia. And Putin is a gangster. Not the guy you want around. It’s good to not have him on your bad side. But not who you want to your friends to see you with. 

7/18/18 10:20 PM
7/1/09
Mynewscreenname -
FaceToFace -

We have had good relations for the last 30 years. If you can’t see that you’re a moron. 

I’ll extend an olive branch. Obama making friends with Iran in the way he did was 100 times worse. 

But it still doesn’t make this a good move. We weren’t in a bad way with Russia. And Putin is a gangster. Not the guy you want around. It’s good to not have him on your bad side. But not who you want to your friends to see you with. 

LOL @ that emotional nonsense. Nobody is talking about being best friends with the guy.

7/18/18 10:25 PM
12/29/09
tommyNOfilter - 
Ill Portents -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

What more do I want? I want you to tell me why it's more productive to be friends with Putin but the proper approach to Kim Jong Un is to call him Rocket Man and make dick jokes, the proper approach to China is to say they're raping the U.S. and pulled off the biggest robbery in history against us, and the proper approach to Merkel is to throw candy at her.

"Our luke warm relationship with our allies isn’t going to cause a nuclear World War III anytime soon. "

Whereas you guys have been pretending for months that saying Russia meddled in our election, or otherwise not sucking Putin's dick at every opportunity, WOULD cause a nuclear WWIII.

The dumbest dumb guy on the internet 

He was there. He saw everything, That's why he knows the truest truths..
7/18/18 11:34 PM
9/14/04
Mynewscreenname -
FaceToFace -

The fact is that ‘Putin is a gangster and murderer’ are the top media and neocon talking points to perpetuate fear mongering ultimately boosting the military budget. Folllow the money. Theses people don’t profit from peace but a nation perpetually at war. 

‘we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military–industrial complex.’

-

Eisenhower

7/18/18 11:39 PM
1/1/01

N

7/18/18 11:43 PM
12/6/07
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
Ill Portents -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

Ok I’m arguing with an idiot. Carry on...

This is great absolutely great
7/19/18 3:15 AM
5/10/08
Hammerstein - So if you're on decent terms with someone, and they try to fuck you in the ass one night, you should suck their dick to make it up to them so you can still be friends? Ok, 'tucker'.

Ouch.

7/19/18 4:23 AM
8/5/03

In

7/19/18 6:57 AM
5/22/16
FaceToFace -
Mynewscreenname -
FaceToFace -

LOL @ that emotional nonsense. Nobody is talking about being best friends with the guy.

Is it just standard for you to call someone emotional?  In what crazytown would anything I’ve said make you believe I’m “emotional”? 

Edited: 7/19/18 7:07 AM
7/1/09
Mynewscreenname -
FaceToFace -
Mynewscreenname -
FaceToFace -

Is it just standard for you to call someone emotional?  In what crazytown would anything I’ve said make you believe I’m “emotional”? 

It's all based on emotion, not facts. That's how. Examples: 'Putin is a gangster'  and 'not who you want your firends to see you with'

7/19/18 7:30 AM
1/1/01

Subbed for later 

7/19/18 10:13 PM
1/1/01
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
Mynewscreenname -
FaceToFace -

The fact is that ‘Putin is a gangster and murderer’ are the top media and neocon talking points to perpetuate fear mongering ultimately boosting the military budget. Folllow the money. Theses people don’t profit from peace but a nation perpetually at war. 

‘we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military–industrial complex.’

-

Eisenhower

I don't understand your point. Trump wants to increase military spending and sell more weapons to Europe and the Middle East. Being bizarrely deferential to Putin doesn't change that.
7/20/18 9:18 AM
9/14/04
Tomato Can -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
Mynewscreenname -
FaceToFace -

-

Eisenhower

I don't understand your point. Trump wants to increase military spending and sell more weapons to Europe and the Middle East. Being bizarrely deferential to Putin doesn't change that.

Keeping Russia (and anyone else) our enemy sells weapons. Trump engaging in friendship and diplomecy with other nations doesn’t.