PoliticalGround Vote 4 OpenBorder AGAINST Universal HealthCare?

29 days ago
1/9/19

does this summarize the major problem of USA?  

if these two could be reasonably negotiated then it would be a BIG STEP FORWARD?

29 days ago
1/9/19

tell the RwingNUTS they can keep their guns if they support Universal HealthCare which will be to their FINANCIAL ADVANTAGE

tell the LwingNUTS they can get their Universal HealthCare if they embrace REASONABLE immigration policy and enforcement because a FAMILY has to take care of its OWN before it can go being frivalously charitable in giving to others because if you can't help yourself then you won't be able to better help others.  

Marijuana IS going to be NATIONALLY legalized and GAY Marriage IS going to be NATIONALLY recognized so those are non-issues now.  

recognize that ALL white people are not KKKs and that ALL ethnics are not criminal deviants and just practice a simple smile and say a kind word whenever you can to spread some good vibes that will be the first ripple of CHANGE ;)

29 days ago
1/23/06
Just keep winning the Presidency and pretend leftists don't exist. Why people even engage them is beyond me. Ignored!
29 days ago
1/9/19
CRE - Just keep winning the Presidency and pretend leftists don't exist. Why people even engage them is beyond me. Ignored!

you do realize I was NOT suggesting a vote for Open Border?

29 days ago
5/30/03

What's "reasonable" to you is not what another party considers "reasonable" if they are strategically basing their policies on future votes.