Member Since: 10/15/09
Hey It's Funk Roberts here and I wanted to share with you weekly workouts on the underground...no promotion or selling, just straight videos each week and a workout that you can incorporate into your MMA, Martial Arts and Combat Fight training
This is a short highlight of the Pro Fighter Workout Seminar that I did at Tiger Muay Thai taking these pro fighters through this awesome 5X5 MMA Workout.
Hope you enjoy
5 x 5 Pro Fighter (Funk Roberts seminar at Tiger Muay Thai)
Workout Perform each exercise for 60 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds rest.
After you complete all 5 exercise, rest for only 1 minute and repeat for 5 rounds.
1. Side to Side Jumping Burpees
2. Cross Body Dumbbell Snatches
3. Paralette Bar Push Ups (30 sec each side) or Regular Push Ups (1 minute)
4. KB/DB Goblet Squat to Forward Lunge and Reverse Lunge
5. One Arm Dumbbell Renegade Rows
Train Hard, Fight Eazy, Get it Done!
Stay tune each Wednesday when I post a workout in the S&C Underground