OtherGround Forums OFFICIAL MUNCY AND PHILLY TOAST: STICKY

Edited: 7 days ago
8/29/09
rushinbear -

I will toast at 8PM EST. I will also toast to Quincy Rice and David Jacobs whom I've known on this site for years prior to their passing. Still recall Q stating BJJ is really Judo. Remembering David sitting at the table eating his food while one of his brothers was getting heckled and ultimately the heckler got taken down as police arrived.

Cheers to all our fallen friends......

Quincy Jones was the first person to catch me with a troll in one of his BJJvs Judo threads when I joined the UG. 

To Quincy 

I never had any interaction with TPK, but I know if he was widely respected here, he was a good man. And that video was gold. 

To David

1/1/01
Bad Monkey - 
rushinbear -

I will toast at 8PM EST. I will also toast to Quincy Rice and David Jacobs whom I've known on this site for years prior to their passing. Still recall Q stating BJJ is really Judo. Remembering David sitting at the table eating his food while one of his brothers was getting heckled and ultimately the heckler got taken down as police arrived.

Quincy Jones was the first person to catch me with a troll in one of his BJJvs Judo threads when I joined the UG. 

To Quincy 

I never had any interaction with TPK, but I know if he was widely respected here, he was a good man. And that video was gold. 

To David

I'm pretty sure that was Ryan Hall who did TPK's light work. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukz52p02S9Q?feature=oembed

7 days ago
4/4/18

RIP
7 days ago
7/5/13

starting early. Cheers, boys. Good men are gone but not forgotten.
7 days ago
12/17/06

So far I've raised seven shots of Smirnoff 100 and roached a proper cone of... Cbd bud. Yeah. That's the ticket. Cbd.

12/17/06

AND during all that, I cooked my wife some serious dago meatballs with mushroom ravioli and cafone bread.

I'm like Niteprowler without the coke tonight!

I wish the best for Muncy and Philly's family during this tragic time. It's a fucking horrible thing when people go too early. Best we can do is carry them with us. Be happy and with your family. That's what mattered to them.

Salute cin cin.

May the Lord have taken their souls five minutes fore the devil knew they were gone.

7 days ago
1/1/01
DaveFu -
Bad Monkey - 
rushinbear -

To Quincy 

To David

I'm pretty sure that was Ryan Hall who did TPK's light work. 

Yep. Ryan Hall doubt eve dirty work while Mr Jacobs continues to eat

7 days ago
3/11/09

Not 8pm yet but close enough. RIP
5/4/12

blue please https://ibb.co/p1V0bFh

Cheers to our fallen. We will miss you..we will all meet the same fate but we all will meet again..

7 days ago
12/30/10

Where do I start? Both these guys were some of the most measured and thoughtful posters on these forums. All the political bullshit that have inundated our board seemed to have missed these guys. They never staunchly defended one side or the other, could always blend their subjectivity in with the objective to get their points across intelligently. I'll miss them both immensely moving forward. Hug your friends, kiss your loved ones, let people know you love them. We can always be better to each other. Rest in peace brothers, your words and spirit will be missed .
7 days ago
1/1/01

Tipping a Boston Lager in honor of our fallen brothers........

7 days ago
12/30/10

7 days ago
12/30/10

^^^^^^^ for my uncle's creepy 

7 days ago
5/23/07

Last night's start...weed tincture I made a while back 

tonight shall be more of the same. 

Cheers everyone and to all our lost frens

7 days ago
4/2/11

Was just looking at that chart yesterday, I'm 5'10 so once I hit 210 I'll be considered obese, for now just overweight..... mines all dick fat tho 

Edited: 6 days ago
5/23/12

7 days ago
12/30/10

Apparently the B4IA was setup for Steve Williams to showcase his toughness.  Oopsie

7 days ago
4/2/11
Passive Jay -

Nice swig, Jay. 

7 days ago
5/23/07

Awesome Jay

7 days ago
5/12/07

7 days ago
7/15/11

Had a few for all our lost brothers. I'm all for this being a yearly thing.

RIP fellas

7 days ago
7/15/11
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -
Matrix -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

I'll get the party started this morning for em.

Got damn! You ain't gonna remember to toast shit.. Good luck on your journey bro!

Lol don't count me out! I got some whiskey and Adderso all I'm sure I'll be aight.

Pop an addy and you're back in the game lol

7/5/13
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

Awesome Jay

This. Good shit, jay. 

3/16/11

I just slammed back 2 double shots of rye, one for each; two great posters that will be missed. Rest in Peace my friends. 

7 days ago
12/30/10

For my brother Taco