OtherGround Forums OFFICIAL MUNCY AND PHILLY TOAST: STICKY

2/15/20 5:11 PM
2/6/12

I'm late also... Never forget our fallen brothers. RIP David and Alex.
2/15/20 5:21 PM
2/29/16

oh are we still going?  back to the garage then.

2/15/20 5:24 PM
11/17/10

Just Just left work but I have to go to my in laws and have dinner so I went home and smoked this Blunt to the head in my garage

For Frank and Philly

Ill be dranking later tonight

2/15/20 5:26 PM
10/29/13
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

there was just something about Bill, I asked him once if it was ok to call him Bill and he was kind enough to oblige. from jump our senses of humor just meshed, on some random angry thread we both just decided to start dropping bars and free styling. I've never hit refresh so many times so fast as we both just laid out shitty rap lines and turned that thread around into something absolutely hilarious. We both spoke freely to each other on here, he was so fucking compassionate and understanding.

I've said it before and I know this is just a message board, but there are a lot of you that I hold in high esteem. I've driven across the country to meet some of you, I've gotten on planes to meet some of you. This place is magical in its ability to form true friendships over time. I am so happy to say that I knew Bill, he touched my life way more than he could ever know.  I will never forget you friend, I can't wait to finally meet you and share a smile.  

Pedro Arruda wins via Heel Hook at WOCS in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

2/15/20 9:07 PM
2/25/03
10eroftheyear -

At the airport in Syracuse flying out to Denver....and it continues!

That's a nice dainty drink for such dainty hands, madam. 

2/15/20 9:38 PM
10/29/13
JonJonesBone -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

there was just something about Bill, I asked him once if it was ok to call him Bill and he was kind enough to oblige. from jump our senses of humor just meshed, on some random angry thread we both just decided to start dropping bars and free styling. I've never hit refresh so many times so fast as we both just laid out shitty rap lines and turned that thread around into something absolutely hilarious. We both spoke freely to each other on here, he was so fucking compassionate and understanding.

I've said it before and I know this is just a message board, but there are a lot of you that I hold in high esteem. I've driven across the country to meet some of you, I've gotten on planes to meet some of you. This place is magical in its ability to form true friendships over time. I am so happy to say that I knew Bill, he touched my life way more than he could ever know.  I will never forget you friend, I can't wait to finally meet you and share a smile.  

Wtf is this? I didnt make this post

2/15/20 9:44 PM
5/23/07
JonJonesBone - 
JonJonesBone -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Clearly you did sir!

2/15/20 10:25 PM
12/30/10
rufus -
10eroftheyear -

At the airport in Syracuse flying out to Denver....and it continues!

That's a nice dainty drink for such dainty hands, madam. 

Lol

Edited: 2/17/20 4:58 AM
10/29/13
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
JonJonesBone - 
JonJonesBone -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Clearly you did sir!

Def didnt, I dont even know how to post gifs. That's crazy.

2/17/20 12:14 AM
12/6/14
In Limbo -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

I'll get the party started this morning for em.

nice!

what kind of .....ummmm. comic book paper is that?

The kind that sends you to space.

2/17/20 12:15 AM
12/6/14
Altofsky -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 

I'll get the party started this morning for em.

We need to talk.

Lol yeah? 

2/17/20 5:40 AM
10/29/13

Tribute to Frank 

2/17/20 5:53 AM
12/29/09

^Very nice

2/17/20 7:45 AM
1/13/11

Beautiful tribute.   You could see he was so loved by the huge smiles of everyone around him. 

2/17/20 8:43 AM
10/29/13
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Beautiful tribute.   You could see he was so loved by the huge smiles of everyone around him. 

Very true,not sure who made it.but was happy my picture with him was included in that. I cried like a baby watching it

2/17/20 8:52 AM
1/13/11
JonJonesBone -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Very true,not sure who made it.but was happy my picture with him was included in that. I cried like a baby watching it

I noticed that your guys pic together was included, very touching.  It really got to me when they switched to the Diddy song, don’t know what happened but my face got all wet.  I’m here if you need someone to talk to, please don’t forget that.  

26 days ago
2/25/03

I'm having a scotch in his honor at 7:37 AM in his honor. Miss you, Davi . 

26 days ago
12/6/14

let's rev this back up!
25 days ago
2/25/03
JonJonesBone - 

Tribute to Frank 

That's great. What a beautiful remembrance. I loved talking to him a couple times, we had funny conversations. As I said earlier, I feel terrible now that we weren't able to meet up in Milwaukee for a Brewers game. You always think you have more time to do things. "Well, we can do it next season." Then shit like this happens. There is no "next season."

But LOL @ those wiggers he hung out with! Just LOL...