11 days ago
5/9/06
pharochuck -

I thought Lopez won. But a draw wouldn’t have been too far off. But that score was ridiculous 

I agree a draw might have been a stretch. I was hoping for it, and at one point I was agreeing with the Andre Ward scorecard they showed on the broadcast. But after rewatching, Lopez probably won a few of those middle rounds when Loma started getting more aggressive. In the heat of the fight, it was easy to assume Lomachenko won those middle rounds because he started so doggone slow — and now there was some offensive output, and everyone was like, ok he’s winning now. Not really true in hindsight. 

i do agree that 119-109 is pretty darn nutty though. I wonder what the 1 round was that judge thought Lopez lost?

11 days ago
1/12/05
How many rounds did you think Loma won? He won three or four rounds IMO. He social distanced for the first seven rounds. Showed up in spurts late, and got hurt and dominated in the 12th. It was a lazy, uninspired performance from Loma and a very good one from Lopez.
11 days ago
8/14/12

Lopez won but that score is wack. These things go unnoticed too often. In mma it’ll be 2 30-27’s for the right guy and a 30-27 for the loser and people are like oh well right guy still won. No that judge needs fired lol 

11 days ago
1/1/01
MMARAIDER - 

You Loma fans are ridiculous he threw 40 punches in 6 rounds.   Then fought the last 6 rounds for 1 minute a round.   He got smoked.  Boxing fans bigger babies then mma fans 

Sadly, this.

11 days ago
3/13/11
Morgz -
pharochuck -

I thought Lopez won. But a draw wouldn’t have been too far off. But that score was ridiculous 

I agree a draw might have been a stretch. I was hoping for it, and at one point I was agreeing with the Andre Ward scorecard they showed on the broadcast. But after rewatching, Lopez probably won a few of those middle rounds when Loma started getting more aggressive. In the heat of the fight, it was easy to assume Lomachenko won those middle rounds because he started so doggone slow — and now there was some offensive output, and everyone was like, ok he’s winning now. Not really true in hindsight. 

i do agree that 119-109 is pretty darn nutty though. I wonder what the 1 round was that judge thought Lopez lost?

She gave loma the 11th round 

11 days ago
10/8/08
im a fan of lopez and thought lopez was not ready for loma, he proved me wrong but damn 119-109?
11 days ago
9/29/10

For the record, since so many of you have a tough time with comprehension, I thought Lopez was wining the fight and deserved the win. 

my point is that even though Lopez won, it was definitely not by a score of 119-109.... Also, Teddy Atlas just posted a pic of Ledermens daughter on her phone while she is supposed to be judging the boxing match.... so there’s that too. 

11 days ago
9/29/10

^just tried searching Teddys Twitter for it and couldn’t find it ... maybe he took it down. I’m not sure 

11 days ago
1/1/01

i have no problem with woman judge if she can do a good job.I know I could have done better and Im sure 99 percent of the people here could have done a better job Theres no excuse for that scoring

11 days ago
1/1/01

that was in reply to an earlier post

11 days ago
2/17/03

I had the same score card as Andre Ward - a draw. But, two of the rounds I gave to Loma could have gone to Lopez. 119-109 is a disgrace.

11 days ago
7/15/04

I had 7-5 Lopez. Julie Lederman should be exiled that was shameful. 

10 days ago
3/7/20
ShanTheMan -

Women have zero business judging male fights. Julie Lederman, Adelaide Byrd, CJ Ross....all retards

I hate to admit it, because there are certainly some women who know fighting... but fuck, the evidence says what the evidence says 

10 days ago
1/1/01

Out of curiosity, who scored ANY of the first 6 rounds for Lomachenko?

His performance was a disgrace.

10 days ago
1/12/05
boxy - 

Out of curiosity, who scored ANY of the first 6 rounds for Lomachenko?

His performance was a disgrace.

Andre Ward gave him the second and a lot of fans are parrotting that. He lost the first 7 and the 12th clearly. He probably won 3/4 from 8-11. Lopez was up 8-4 or even 9-3