UnderGround Forums 30 year old that hard into anime....

10 days ago
4/17/17
cool or weird guy nerdy?
Edited: 10 days ago
1/23/06

10 days ago
1/7/11

I really dont understand where the hate parade has been going on against him came from. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
Looky - 

I really dont understand where the hate parade has been going on against him came from. 

He's super cocky, confident, and brash. He's in the same mold as Conor.
10 days ago
3/24/15

He’s catering to the weebs 

10 days ago
2/8/12
Liyon -
Looky - 

Lol at comparing Conor to Israel.  Fanboy talk 

10 days ago
12/9/18
ducks18 -
Liyon -
Looky - 

Both elite counter strikers with solid tdd and loud mouths. Not identical but comparable 

10 days ago
1/15/07

Main difference with their brands of cockiness is that Conor was clever and funny as hell with his shit talk. Israel's is just kinda awkward.

10 days ago
1/23/06
BuddyRevell - 

Main difference with their brands of cockiness is that Conor was clever and funny as hell with his shit talk. Israel's is just kinda awkward.

That was then. This is now.
10 days ago
1/1/01
BuddyRevell - 

Conor was in promo-mode 100% of the time. Israel is in "keeping it real" mode.
10 days ago
9/19/19

Anime is pretty mainstream these days. I could never get into it, not my thing. I did enjoy pokemon and DBZ as a child though.

10 days ago
5/31/07

Clannad After Story made me cry like a little little bitch.  

True story.  

10 days ago
3/20/12

such skill

10 days ago
4/14/16
BuddyRevell -

Awkward for you, maybe.

10 days ago
3/6/13
El Bandito -

Anime is pretty mainstream these days. I could never get into it, not my thing. I did enjoy pokemon and DBZ as a child though.

Yeah that's me. Never got into any others

10 days ago
8/22/14

I'm not into either but i dont think it's any weirder than adults that was pro wrestling 

9 days ago
5/14/09

Ppl can watch whatever they like, in the use its seen as nerdy/dorky thing to a lot of ppl and is associated with being a loser.

Something Colby would take shit to you about lol.

Imo who give a fuck as long as he brings the heat 

9 days ago
9/17/11

y'all need to stop sleeping and watch yourself some DEATH NOTE mthrfckrs!!!

9 days ago
9/17/11

....that's what he was doing when he was pretending to write in a book and put it away!!!!! Greatest Anime ever. Shit is deep.

9 days ago
11/30/07
SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork -

....that's what he was doing when he was pretending to write in a book and put it away!!!!! Greatest Anime ever. Shit is deep.

Death note turned to garbage real fucking fast. And wtf at op talking shit on anime? Bro, go back to your soap operas and try not to break your arm when you fall off that high horse. 

Edited: 9 days ago
7/8/09

I went to Japan 3 times in the last year. Pretty much everyone is into anime/manga to some degree, no matter the age.

For fucks sake, the most popular movies in Hollywood are superhero movies, so who cares if someone is old and like anime? The same way the market here is flooded with live action comic books movies, if you look at the film industry in Japan, the vast majority of movies coming out are based on Manga/anime.

9 days ago
7/8/09
CloakedStar -
ducks18 -
Liyon -
Looky - 

Both elite counter strikers with solid tdd and loud mouths. Not identical but comparable 

Both black too

9 days ago
9/17/11
Ryann Von Doom -
SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork -

Death note turned to garbage real fucking fast. And wtf at op talking shit on anime? Bro, go back to your soap operas and try not to break your arm when you fall off that high horse. 

Huh?! the whole series was great....

9 days ago
3/24/15
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -

I went to Japan 3 times in the last year. Pretty much everyone is into anime/manga to some degree, no matter the age.

For fucks sake, the most popular movies in Hollywood are superhero movies, so who cares if someone is old and like anime? The same way the market here is flooded with live action comic books movies, if you look at the film industry in Japan, the vast majority of movies coming out are based on Manga/anime.

Triggered weeb. It’s ok to like anime, just admit that you’re living a life of perpetual adolescence by basing your values and preferences on animated characters drawn up by a team of Japanese people. All good

9 days ago
3/26/13
taintpuncher -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -

Triggered weeb. It’s ok to like anime, just admit that you’re living a life of perpetual adolescence by basing your values and preferences on animated characters drawn up by a team of Japanese people. All good

I dont think you even read his comment.