1/21/21 11:59 PM
1/6/13

For the ppv this weekend!? Man I’m all for fighters getting more money. But none of that extra cash is going to the fighters. This is insane they charge this much for a ppv. Anybody else agree or am I just a cheap asshole 

1/22/21 12:09 AM
9/26/10

nah. you're not cheap. and it's 75.99. don't forget the espn+ fee. 

1/22/21 12:11 AM
4/22/07

No its true. Its insane. 

1/22/21 12:21 AM
1/1/01

$70 bones and the product is getting worse instead of better.I think the UFC is losing buyers faster than they are gaining them. 

1/22/21 12:42 AM
8/8/18

I'm sure their reasoning is "because Conor" 

1/22/21 12:49 AM
1/6/13

Glad I’m not crazy. This sucks. I wanna support the sport. But fk. 

1/22/21 1:00 AM
3/17/14

in other countries its $20 and some places free. Americans get ****** on PPVs apparently and Dana wants to throw ppl in jail during a pandemic when people dont even have money to pay for things. lol

1/22/21 1:06 AM
10/8/07

This is the second time in almost a year they have increased the ppv price. Dana can eat a bag of dicks if he thinks I'm paying that much.

1/22/21 1:09 AM
7/27/04
bobby14 -

For the ppv this weekend!? Man I’m all for fighters getting more money. But none of that extra cash is going to the fighters. This is insane they charge this much for a ppv. Anybody else agree or am I just a cheap asshole 

You are just a cheap asshole.

1/22/21 1:12 AM
7/27/04
knappster -

in other countries its $20 and some places free. Americans get ****** on PPVs apparently and Dana wants to throw ppl in jail during a pandemic when people dont even have money to pay for things. lol

He doesn't want to throw people in jail.he doesn't want people to steal the PPV.

People who don't want to pay for the PPV can just wait,in a couple of weeks it will be on espn+ on replay.

Other countries do offer it for free or cheap,and people can move to those countries if they want the ufc for cheap.

1/22/21 1:13 AM
7/27/04
crowbar -

$70 bones and the product is getting worse instead of better.I think the UFC is losing buyers faster than they are gaining them. 

How is the product getting worse?there's ufc almost every weekend on espn+,and the fighters are talented as hell.You didn't like the ABC card?

1/22/21 1:14 AM
1/1/01
EKPOGI - 
knappster -

He doesn't want to throw people in jail.he doesn't want people to steal the PPV.

People who don't want to pay for the PPV can just wait,in a couple of weeks it will be on espn+ on replay.

Other countries do offer it for free or cheap,and people can move to those countries if they want the ufc for cheap.

Exactly, move to a different country.
1/22/21 1:14 AM
3/17/14
EKPOGI -
knappster -

yes, let me just move to a new country so I can watch the UFC for a cheaper price.

1/22/21 1:21 AM
12/14/09

Plus the card isn't even that great.

1/22/21 1:28 AM
7/27/04
knappster -
EKPOGI -
knappster -

yes, let me just move to a new country so I can watch the UFC for a cheaper price.

Good

1/22/21 1:29 AM
7/27/04
sarcotraps -

Plus the card isn't even that great.

Don't pay the ppv and also don't steal/watch it since it's not great.

1/22/21 1:29 AM
4/21/06

That Fucking Octogon in Abu Abu is Expensive 

1/22/21 1:30 AM
1/28/20

The card is trash other than the main and co-main events.

1/22/21 1:57 AM
11/3/06
knappster -
EKPOGI -
knappster -

Seems reasonable

1/22/21 2:22 AM
1/1/01
EKPOGI - 
crowbar -

How is the product getting worse?there's ufc almost every weekend on espn+,and the fighters are talented as hell.You didn't like the ABC card?

The UFC has about 700 fighters on their payroll.Some cards you don`t even know half of the fighters.I`d like to see more championship fights and more top ten fighters fighting each other in the division.They can scrap about 90% of the womens fights also.

1/22/21 2:24 AM
4/22/07
EKPOGI -
crowbar -

Watered down is how the cards are worse.

1/22/21 3:00 AM
7/27/04
crowbar -
EKPOGI - 
crowbar -

The UFC has about 700 fighters on their payroll.Some cards you don`t even know half of the fighters.I`d like to see more championship fights and more top ten fighters fighting each other in the division.They can scrap about 90% of the womens fights also.

GSP was an unknown in the undercard too.Name fighters doesn't guarantee good fights.A lot of no name guys ends up being stars.I saw Jose Also and Dominic Cruz be the first two fights of a WEC cards.

You can watch unknown fighters in the UFC and the skill level is amazing.

1/22/21 3:02 AM
7/27/04
ShanTheMan -
EKPOGI -
crowbar -

Watered down is how the cards are worse.

Name fights doesn't guarantee good fights.

Lots of great fights with unknown fighters.lots of great fighters start out unknown in the undercard.

And if you don't like the card and the price,don't order it.but also don't steal it.

1/22/21 3:15 AM
2/19/18

Lol yeah fuck that. Fuck you, ufc 

1/22/21 3:20 AM
2/19/18
The Destroyer88 -

This is the second time in almost a year they have increased the ppv price. Dana can eat a bag of dicks if he thinks I'm paying that much.

It’s not Dana, it’s the Jews that own him (and the UFC)