UnderGround Forums A Diaz-free mma?

7 days ago
9/20/19

Is that in the cards now? Should we be so lucky? Can mma survive not having mush-mouthed 10th graders not attracting the lowest rungs of society? 

7 days ago
6/16/07

Go to hell scumbag.

7 days ago
1/23/19

If you’re not a fan of the Diaz bros you’re not a fan of MMA. Go watch golf or something sweetcakes. 

7 days ago
9/20/19
Fedorsgoathatsfinal -

If you’re not a fan of the Diaz bros you’re not a fan of MMA. Go watch golf or something sweetcakes. 

Go fuck yourself. I was rooting for Jeremy Jackson as soon as I was introduced to Nick Diaz watching ufc 44. I’ve never not rooted against them. 

7 days ago
6/27/18

7 days ago
6/27/18
HillboFrateTrane -
Fedorsgoathatsfinal -

Go fuck yourself. I was rooting for Jeremy Jackson as soon as I was introduced to Nick Diaz watching ufc 44. I’ve never not rooted against them. 

Convicted rapist Jeremy Jackson? Gosh.

Were you rooting for Hermes Franca when he fought Nate?

7 days ago
3/4/12
Nick Diaz still GOAT -

Go to hell scumbag.

Haha! 

Edited: 6 days ago
9/20/19
TequilaYuen -
HillboFrateTrane -
Fedorsgoathatsfinal -

Convicted rapist Jeremy Jackson? Gosh.

Were you rooting for Hermes Franca when he fought Nate?

Hey, the person who birthed & raised that is/was a very respected poster here. How dare you?

6 days ago
8/3/19

Mumble, mumble Stockton! Never lost! 209! Mumble, mumble.

6 days ago
2/14/11
HillboFrateTrane -

Is that in the cards now? Should we be so lucky? Can mma survive not having mush-mouthed 10th graders not attracting the lowest rungs of society? 

HillboFrateTrane 

6 days ago
3/26/13

Up until Nate fought Pettis, we pretty much had a Diaz-free MMA.

6 days ago
11/1/03

Because of his style all of his fights are exciting. He's probably not top 5 but is a very good fighter that always brings it. His antics and foul mouth are distractions but his courage and determination are admirable. Will miss him when he's gone. His beatdown of Conor was an alltime highlight of mma.

6 days ago
12/16/11
HillboFrateTrane -
Fedorsgoathatsfinal -

09/20/2019

6 days ago
9/20/19
trobinson21 -
HillboFrateTrane -
Fedorsgoathatsfinal -

09/20/2019

Long time lurker first time poster. 

Edited: 5 days ago
11/26/16
HillboFrateTrane -
trobinson21 -
HillboFrateTrane -
Fedorsgoathatsfinal -

09/20/2019

Long time lurker first time poster. 

Lmao gtfoh 09/20/2019

5 days ago
11/28/03

u know if u keep saying "he sucks" about any well ranked fighter, eventually he will pass his peak and start losing 

then u can say "ive been sayin it for years, told u so"

sometimes it takes 10 years

5 days ago
9/20/19
ranier wolfcastle -

u know if u keep saying "he sucks" about any well ranked fighter, eventually he will pass his peak and start losing 

then u can say "ive been sayin it for years, told u so"

sometimes it takes 10 years

Hell yeah. I’m all about the long game. 

Edited: 5 days ago
8/14/18

Good riddance.

5 days ago
1/5/11

With the Diaz brothers, I just accept that everything will be impulsive. The cut sucked, it was a good fight ending cut.

You have to acknowledge that he will likely drop out of his career at least one or 2 more times in next 6 years. You will watch when he comes back though.

5 days ago
4/11/10
HillboFrateTrane -

Don’t you mean Conor, faggot?