5/24/19 2:37 AM
3/20/12

ok now i feel bad

lol 

u know the other comedians are roasting branden's beans amongst themselves tho

5/24/19 5:46 AM
1/28/19
triforce -

Lol funny picture. But I can gauruntee he’s funnier than Joe Rogan. 

“IF BROCK LESNAR WANTED TO RAPE YOU HE COULD RAPE YOU!!!!!!!!” 

Eddie Murphy had a similar joke about Mr T 30years ago. Hardly original.

5/24/19 5:47 AM
3/30/14
Rambo John J -

ok now i feel bad

lol 

u know the other comedians are roasting branden's beans amongst themselves tho

This is what Im seriously wondering

5/24/19 6:37 AM
1/1/01

Terrible, but he had an opportunity given to him by Rogan and ran with it.

Yea, it's annoying, and yea, it's a bit of jealousy.

5/24/19 6:50 AM
1/1/01
Thrill Hammer -

Friend of mine went. He said, "it was the biggest waste of money I've ever spent."

Can your friend confirm that we are hearing a laugh track in the “Special?”

Brendon is a dick to Callen now. I tuned into TFATK following this special after a while and Brendonbis is smug and shitty to Callen it’s not really fun anymore.

The saddest part was when he kept shutting in Bryan for shit talking another comedian because the comment came back to him. Kept chastising Bryan who felt like shit. Brendon claimed he never talks shit and wouldn’t do that, meanwhile he shit talked a bunch of other celebrities that very episode. Pathetic. He’s very insecure and shits in Bryan to feel better about himself which doesn’t play well, not to this degree anyway. 

5/24/19 6:59 AM
3/11/19

I found this review amusing.

This was an interesting TED talk from former UFC fighter Brandon Swuab. He talks about his early life and career. It is remarkable that he has achieved so much in spite of his intellectual disability. His story reminded me a lot of Forest Gump. Unfortunately this has been accidentally listed in the comedy section. That is why there are so many negative reviews. No, it is not funny (in the slightest); but I am confident it is not supposed to be. It is a harrowing tale of one mans struggle against adversity.

5/24/19 7:18 AM
10/14/12

The episode of jre with shaub from the other day. Rogan knows its shit and basically tells him in the first five minutes lol. 

5/24/19 7:18 AM
7/6/06

I thought it was hilarious..

The story about his hairdresser had me falling out of my chair. His name was Jamal, so I thought he would be black. But it turns out he was Asian. So he would probably be good at math.

I am laughing just thinking about it again.

5/24/19 7:38 AM
8/18/13
PelosiesPanties - This is what happens when people think they can capitalize on some form of perceived popularity. You have individuals trying to cross over to other avenues with absolutely not a shred of talent to do so.

Rappers started "acting", fighters started "acting", fighters starting to be "comedians". And people wonder why there is no work ethic? Apparently NOTHING takes long term effort anymore "Oh, you have a few million social media followers? Hey, let's get you an acting gig, let's make you a comedian". smh!

I am not sure why anyone would tune into his supposed comedy show. He's not a comedian by any stretch of the imagination. I don't find Rogan funny in the least bit, its confusing to me that he is considered a comedian.

Kat Willians is a comedian
Jeff Foxworthy is a comedian
Ron White is a comedian
Doug Stanhope is a comedian
Patrice O'Neil
Richard Pryor
Sam Kinison
Andrew Dice Clay

I wouldn't even think of Rogan and his lot in such company, wtf? No!

Spot on. Rogan isn’t funny in the slightest, he just shouts and has a dumb audience who think anything is funny as long as weed enters the story somehow.

Netflix has given rise to a hell of a lot of comedians who aren’t fucking funny 

5/24/19 8:40 AM
1/21/18
PelosiesPanties - This is what happens when people think they can capitalize on some form of perceived popularity. You have individuals trying to cross over to other avenues with absolutely not a shred of talent to do so.

Rappers started "acting", fighters started "acting", fighters starting to be "comedians". And people wonder why there is no work ethic? Apparently NOTHING takes long term effort anymore "Oh, you have a few million social media followers? Hey, let's get you an acting gig, let's make you a comedian". smh!

I am not sure why anyone would tune into his supposed comedy show. He's not a comedian by any stretch of the imagination. I don't find Rogan funny in the least bit, its confusing to me that he is considered a comedian.

Ron White is a comedian
Patrice O'Neil
Richard Pryor
Sam Kinison
Andrew Dice Clay

ya its what happens when you get famous and hang out with other famous people. your an actor and youhang out with lil wayne you might think you can start rapping. Brendan should have noticed going in that it wasnt a 2 way street with any other comedian for him. none of them are fighters, none of them are athletes, none of them are putting themselves out there beyond comedy, not even his friend joe rogan. But he likely thinks because joe or the other talking heads that follow joe laughs at his joke that means he is at a professional level of comedy, which is clearly a terrible way to equivilate anything.

its 100% no different than CM Punk fighting in the UFC. It couldnt be more similar.

5/24/19 9:04 AM
1/21/18
Wanderpage -

The episode of jre with shaub from the other day. Rogan knows its shit and basically tells him in the first five minutes lol. 

not really, he said to take some of the criticism to heart and that you will always hate what you put out there. he didnt say it was shit like it is. and listening to the podcast now is so hilarious 

joe "I was so disappointed"
brendan "suuuuuuuper disappointed"

Joe "A ferrari and a tesla is just a completely different feel"
Brendan" Tooooootally different"

5/24/19 9:14 AM
12/15/00
Dreville79 - 

Ron White is a comedian
Patrice O'Neil
Richard Pryor
Sam Kinison
Andrew Dice Clay

Spot on. Rogan isn’t funny in the slightest, he just shouts and has a dumb audience who think anything is funny as long as weed enters the story somehow.

I'm not a fan of Rogan's comedy in the least, but he did actually pay his comedic dues in the comedy clubs and made his way as a comedian...he didn't become famous and then all of a sudden decide he was a stand up comedian like Schaub.

There are tons of comedians I don't find funny at all, but if they came up through the open mics and comedy clubs etc; in my view they are comedians.

Schaub...I have no idea what he is, other than a reflection of the fact that if you gain some notoriety, you can get paid to do a bunch of different things and the standard by which you are judged is different than a normal joe.

5/24/19 9:33 AM
7/8/17
3fie -

The reviews are funnier than the show...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10171746/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

Daamn

Edited: 5/24/19 9:42 AM
1/21/18

lol brendan on joe talking about how he was put off of ONE FC because sage lost to cosmo...Blaming ONE for not building his career up with cans.

fuck this guy, the only thing funny about him is his how deluded he is.

5/24/19 9:51 AM
1/1/01
Maski -

The story about his hairdresser had me falling out of my chair. His name was Jamal, so I thought he would be black. But it turns out he was Asian. So he would probably be good at math.

Schaub has been waiting his whole life to do a hacky Asian accent and make fun of Asian people, after all he’s been through he has earned a pass at doing a hacky Asian accent. He could have squinted his eyes and it would have been ok too.

5/24/19 9:53 AM
10/5/11
3fie -

The reviews are funnier than the show...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10171746/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

Oh, shit! 

5/24/19 9:53 AM
8/18/13
ryanJ -
Dreville79 - 

Ron White is a comedian
Patrice O'Neil
Richard Pryor
Sam Kinison
Andrew Dice Clay

I'm not a fan of Rogan's comedy in the least, but he did actually pay his comedic dues in the comedy clubs and made his way as a comedian...he didn't become famous and then all of a sudden decide he was a stand up comedian like Schaub.

There are tons of comedians I don't find funny at all, but if they came up through the open mics and comedy clubs etc; in my view they are comedians.

Schaub...I have no idea what he is, other than a reflection of the fact that if you gain some notoriety, you can get paid to do a bunch of different things and the standard by which you are judged is different than a normal joe.

True, that gives him some merit.

Rogan is one of the dumbest motherfuckers walking the earth, nothing wrong with that, and I like Joe and always have, but it’s annoying that he confuses his equally dumb fan base into thinking he’s a great mind of some sort. Since the podcast took off he’s become more and more unbearable.

His recent Netflix special was a 3/10 though, the one before was a 1/10. So maybe he’s improving lol 

5/24/19 10:01 AM
8/3/12
Jump Kick -
Maski -

Schaub has been waiting his whole life to do a hacky Asian accent and make fun of Asian people, after all he’s been through he has earned a pass at doing a hacky Asian accent. He could have squinted his eyes and it would have been ok too.

5/24/19 10:25 AM
7/15/04

Rogan had some funny stuff at least a while back. I've seen him live, it was good and everyone was laughing having a good time.

Schaub is just......I have no words. How this guy has a podcast and comedy special is beyond me. 

5/24/19 11:18 AM
3/16/18

Kids a fucking douch bag. Period!  But happy for him that he is getting paid and living a great life! He’s putting in work!  

5/24/19 11:38 AM
5/14/06

That someone filmed and then decided to release this special is a brilliant accident. I’d love to know what his secret is for influencing people to do ridiculous things. 

Edited: 5/24/19 1:30 PM
7/24/12

5/24/19 2:03 PM
5/1/14
Jump Kick -
Thrill Hammer -

Friend of mine went. He said, "it was the biggest waste of money I've ever spent."

Can your friend confirm that we are hearing a laugh track in the “Special?”

Brendon is a dick to Callen now. I tuned into TFATK following this special after a while and Brendonbis is smug and shitty to Callen it’s not really fun anymore.

The saddest part was when he kept shutting in Bryan for shit talking another comedian because the comment came back to him. Kept chastising Bryan who felt like shit. Brendon claimed he never talks shit and wouldn’t do that, meanwhile he shit talked a bunch of other celebrities that very episode. Pathetic. He’s very insecure and shits in Bryan to feel better about himself which doesn’t play well, not to this degree anyway. 

I asked. His reply was that, people were laughing but in his mind it was because they felt they had to. He said he laughed a few times, but not out loud.

He watched the special and was of the impression they boosted the laughter to make it sound more hearty.

5/24/19 2:05 PM
1/12/15

Man, some of you are way too harsh about Rogan. His last 2 specials had some solid bits, especially the last one. I guess he isn't cool to like now or something.

Schaub is god awful though.
5/24/19 2:17 PM
11/20/09

Well I'll be damned....

I didn't think it could happen, but something from Brendan's stand up made me laugh, the pic in the OP.