I hate faggots like Ahmed.

3/13/19 6:14 PM
10/30/03
Mexican Janitor -

Ahmed vs Conor @ 165 

Can Conor make 165?

3/13/19 6:15 PM
11/24/02

You know what? Conor would never break my phone nor look at me with anger. Why? Because I would never snap a photo of another person, nor harrash them in any way, I don’t care how famous they are. 

3/13/19 6:39 PM
12/29/18

Dumb move by Conor, but goat damn Ahmed deserves to get his ass kicked every day for dressing like that 

3/13/19 6:46 PM
4/8/07
3fie - 

Victim Ahmed Abdirzak below.

Starting to think that this had absolutely nothing to do with the cell phone whatsoever. More like nothing more than a cat fight. Conor obviously bitterly jealous of Ahmed's incredibly rare and valuable one-off Louis Vuitton bag.

lol @

the unintentional UPS outfit

the short shorts

the man purse

the socks with flip flops

the flip flops looking like they are 2 sizes too small

the shape of his legs

the lack of hair on his legs

his cankles

the pose 

his sausage tits

the fat lady in the background

i'm no conor fan, but this pic makes me give him a pass for this event

3/13/19 6:50 PM
1/21/14
3fie -

Starting to think that this had absolutely nothing to do with the cell phone whatsoever. More like nothing more than a cat fight. Conor obviously bitterly jealous of Ahmed's incredibly rare and valuable one-off Louis Vuitton bag.

Hahahahahaha is that really him? This must be a troll

Edited: 3/13/19 7:01 PM
10/30/03

Ahmed is the GOAT troll. Conor was too easy for, Ahmed

3/13/19 7:13 PM
8/13/13
James Franco -

Ahmed is the GOAT troll. Conor was too easy for, Ahmed

Praise Ahmed brother

3/13/19 7:20 PM
10/21/10
3fie -

That's Fendi bag but dude is a shoebie lol definition of a pan dolce 

3/13/19 7:25 PM
7/15/04
Dude looks like he should have been beaten as well
3/13/19 7:26 PM
3/13/18
GeneraI -
3fie -

Fendi actually, not LV. But I get your point. 

Ah thanks, not up on my purses. Below is Conor with his little purse, is it that same brand? Pretty sure this had nothing to do with a cell phone, rather handbags at 25 paces.  Hopefully they can make up and Conor will invite him over to show him his collection of purses and sandals one day...

3/13/19 7:30 PM
1/1/01
3fie -

Nice moobs on that guy.

3/13/19 7:38 PM
11/19/06

So this Ahmed is obviously Muslim.. 

Hes working for Khabib!

3/13/19 7:53 PM
1/21/14
3fie -
GeneraI -
3fie -

Ah thanks, not up on my purses. Below is Conor with his little purse, is it that same brand? Pretty sure this had nothing to do with a cell phone, rather handbags at 25 paces.  Hopefully they can make up and Conor will invite him over to show him his collection of purses and sandals one day...

WTF has happened to man kind? Men are dressing like fucking women. These millennials are embarrassing and disgraceful.

3/13/19 8:07 PM
3/13/18
comeonman1 -
3fie -
GeneraI -
3fie -

WTF has happened to man kind? Men are dressing like fucking women. These millennials are embarrassing and disgraceful.

That's 99% of Conor's fan base. Hell, they have forums devoted to him where they scrutinize every photo and every article of clothing of his. 'Is he wearing yeezy's' and shit like that. Ahmed Abdirzak really is or maybe now, was a fan. Not like Khabib's going to invite him to Chechnya any time soon. Troubling time for Conor, forget faith, gender is the en vogue today. Piss of your core money making fan base and game over. And dispresct one of them disrespects all of them. With his failing liquor product and now soon to be bargain binned clothing line in the works, pre-lim fights at any org.com will be an urgent welcomed relief to him.

Silly stupid little boy. Had it all and threw it all away...over a purse of all things. :-(

3/13/19 8:27 PM
11/29/11

I thought you couldn't be a fag and be in Islam? Ahmed is clearly a fag. Hehe I like that Ahmed is a fag

3/13/19 9:25 PM
5/22/15
comeonman1 - 
3fie -
GeneraI -
3fie -

No sock water moccasins? Check!

Chuck Norris Action Jeans? Check!

Indiana Jones Wolfpack satchel? Check!

Custom fit long sleeve is on point. Looks great for circulation and flow with the go.

Aviator shades inside? Check!

Making too many moves to have a haircut in tree munts? Check!

That's a whole lotta awesome. Xero fucks!
3/13/19 10:08 PM
1/17/03
3fie -

Conor doesnt like terrorists

Edited: 3/13/19 10:17 PM
4/25/11

Lol I was wondering what kind of dude expects a man to greet him with a left hand shake. Then I scrolled down and that picture summed up my thoughts nicely.

3/13/19 10:35 PM
11/20/05
shatefak -

Ahmed sounds like a pussy

McGregor sounds like the pussy. Had to break a phone because he didn't want his wee little picture taken. What a fucking baby.

3/13/19 11:04 PM
3/6/07
JimmyPie -

Socks and sandals.. deserved everything he got. 

Yup

3/14/19 12:07 AM
5/14/18
Angry Ram -

Sounds like ahmeds plan went accordingly 

This

3/14/19 7:24 AM
2/5/16

Fake Fendi Bag, Nike slides with socks, his dad says he works in a resturant in london.... either a low end pot dealer or a credit card hound. Either way, bet the is more to the story....

3/14/19 9:53 AM
7/10/02
"Dear god, just his physical appearance alone makes me wish Conor had stomped on him instead of his phone"

Damn right LOL. So I'm quoting you but not reposting that ugly pic. Hugh.
3/14/19 9:56 AM
8/26/11

"His grip was insane. I could tell he was a professional athlete"

"He did his swagger dance and headed to his black SUV with his entourage surrounding him"

First he acts like he doesn't who Conor is, but knows about his "swagger dance"? This guy is full of shit.