UnderGround Forums Aleks: I'm tired of bowing down to stupid Fedor

10 days ago
8/3/11

Russian mixed martial artist Alexander Emelianenko gave an interview in which he criticized his brother - Fedor Emelianenko.

“It is good that Fedor revealed himself in such a situation. It should hurt not me, but Fedor, because he is overwhelmed with complexes and some things that he likes to project on his brother, bad and scampish. Am I a good brother? At least I didn’t say anything bad and mean to him and didn’t even think about it. I let others do the assessment, people who know me and him. I didn’t even call him names anywhere. Knowing more about Fedor than anyone else knows.

Well, time will pass, things will reconcile, come true. What should I do? I'm tired of pirouettes and bows before him. Before Fedor the great and almighty. Let him fall to the ground. If he wants to talk, I can tell him who he really is. Why don't we talk? He knows himself, and I know him. Maybe because he considers himself great, he does not want it, because pride and vanity entangle him. It’s not so easy to get away from them. And I like to look at people like Fedor.

Resentment at Fedor? For what?! He did nothing wrong to me. What he spoke on the Internet, he did it only by his stupidity. That's all. Not according to the righteousness of deeds. It was he who once again displayed his stupidity, but I did not assimilate to him. Let him be what people know him to be, ” said Alexander Emelianenko to the Power of One project.

10 days ago
1/1/01

Bow, or get bowed.

10 days ago
1/1/01

Aleks is still upset about van damme giving him the brushoff in a nightclub. Can't get over how much more jcvd likes Fedor.

10 days ago
8/3/11

JCVD just in love with Fedor

10 days ago
8/3/11

But, they all seem pretty happy together

10 days ago
8/3/11

Aleks fighting tonight by the way

10 days ago
1/1/01

Is he looking good and roidy like when he faced Gonzaga?

10 days ago
6/14/12

Maybe because hes a vile fucking rapist scumfuck among other things.

Thats a hard maybe though.

10 days ago
8/3/11
Floppy Divac -

Is he looking good and roidy like when he faced Gonzaga?

To be honest, Aleks didn't look super roidy when he fought Gonzaga. He looked a bit flabbier than before and started drinking again, it seemed like. If I am not mistaken, his next fight after Gonzaga was Tony Johnson where he looked even worse, got beat up and then left the Chechens. Aleks looked the best when he fought Geronimo Dos Santos I think and the next guy after him.

10 days ago
2/15/06
I really hope Alex can keep his drinking under control. I worry that he's drinking again because I know alcohol can consume your life.
Edited: 10 days ago
9/19/13

Aleks sounds drunk talking about his own demons of his brother overshadowing him because of Aleks' own mistakes.

10 days ago
1/11/13

Fuck that rapist cunt 

10 days ago
10/30/03

Translation:Fedor is stupid for talking trutht and distancing himself from, me, a career criminal, and mob associate.

10 days ago
7/29/02
Yeah, uh, clearly Fedor is the one living a treacherous life.
9 days ago
8/3/11

“He was proud at the time that he was Fedor the Great,” Alexander said in an interview with Oksana Kravtsova. “It was like this - if you want to become Fedor’s friend, come up to him and say that his brother is bad, he’s boozing up and the like. I know for sure that when they asked Fedor a question about my arrest, he shouted with foam at his mouth, “Lock him up! Imprison him! Let him do time! ”

9 days ago
1/1/01
We never got Frank vs Ken Shamrock!

We never got to see Matt and Mark Hughes pound each other behind the barn!

Fedor vs Aleks, RIZIN NYE 2020: Last Emperor, New Decade, Final Battle.

The buldup would be epic just for touch's Russian google translates of their pre-fight interviews. Alek's interviews are always hilarious in google translate.
9 days ago
2/24/11
touch -

“He was proud at the time that he was Fedor the Great,” Alexander said in an interview with Oksana Kravtsova. “It was like this - if you want to become Fedor’s friend, come up to him and say that his brother is bad, he’s boozing up and the like. I know for sure that when they asked Fedor a question about my arrest, he shouted with foam at his mouth, “Lock him up! Imprison him! Let him do time! ”

So the rapist complains that people wanted him locked up?

Typical piece of shit mentality. 

9 days ago
8/3/11

Open workout for tonight's fight

9 days ago
1/1/01

I see he is boxing a powerlifter/strongman.

Maybe KSW can sign Aleks and Pudz and Aleks can get after it.

9 days ago
8/3/11
BJ Penn Forever -

Bad idea. KSW tried to organize a fight for Aleks about 8 to 10 years ago or so and from what I remember Aleks took an advance payment and never showed up. I might be wrong though, it was a long ass time ago.

9 days ago
8/3/11

And Pudz was finished by an out of shape James Thompson many years ago, he wants no part of the juiced up Aleks. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
touch -

And Pudz was finished by an out of shape James Thompson many years ago, he wants no part of the juiced up Aleks. 

True, I saw Pudz just beat a Polish rapper in his last fight and the guy gave him all he could handle. I watch most of Pudz's fights because I was a big fan of his WSM performances in the 90's.

9 days ago
8/3/11

Yeah that Polish rapper was a piece of work. Aleks ain't playing games.

9 days ago
8/3/11
touch -
BJ Penn Forever -

Bad idea. KSW tried to organize a fight for Aleks about 8 to 10 years ago or so and from what I remember Aleks took an advance payment and never showed up. I might be wrong though, it was a long ass time ago.

found it

Alexander Emelianenko will not fight in Poland

Alexander Emelianenko will not participate in the tournament of the organization STREFA WALK, which was to be held on October 28 in Warsaw (Poland), due to the fact that the organizers did not fulfill their financial obligations under the previously signed contract.

In addition to the failure to fulfill financial obligations, the Strefa Walk organization allowed itself to illegally use the image of Fedor Emelianenko for the advertising campaign of the tournament without notifying the athlete himself and obtaining all the necessary permissions, which is a gross violation of both ethics and international law.

Similarly, the Strefa Walk organization acted by writing letters on behalf of Fedor Emelianenko to the Russian Embassy on its own with the aim of obtaining patronage for the event. Of course, such behavior is completely unacceptable and cannot be ignored. Therefore, Alexander Emelianenko and his athletes will not take part in this competition, both for ethical and financial reasons.

“I do not see for myself the opportunity to cooperate with an organization that does not fulfill its obligations and uses illegal methods to promote its tournament. Unfortunately, I several times went to meet them, came to all their events, which were necessary for the organization of the tournament. With my participation, I wanted to help a young organization draw attention to this event, to the development of this sport. But the incorrect behavior on the part of the organizers forces me to refuse to participate in this event, ”says Alexander Emelianenko.

9 days ago
8/3/11

It was in 2011. I remember it was discussed online that in reality Aleks took an advance payment from them but then found a loophole not to fight.