UnderGround Forums Aleks: I'm tired of bowing down to stupid Fedor

6 days ago
1/22/05
Alex is a rapist. His opinions are irrelevant. Fedor holds himself with class.
6 days ago
8/3/11
touch -
Floppy Divac -

Is he looking good and roidy like when he faced Gonzaga?

To be honest, Aleks didn't look super roidy when he fought Gonzaga. He looked a bit flabbier than before and started drinking again, it seemed like. If I am not mistaken, his next fight after Gonzaga was Tony Johnson where he looked even worse, got beat up and then left the Chechens. Aleks looked the best when he fought Geronimo Dos Santos I think and the next guy after him.

for the reference: Aleks vs Geronimo

6 days ago
8/3/11

Aleks vs Gonzaga

6 days ago
4/6/12

Touch, do you have a link to the original interview? It sounds too broken up in English.

6 days ago
4/11/10
Floppy Divac -

Bow, or get bowed.

Crying right now. LMFAO!!!!!!

6 days ago
7/8/06

Weird when a rapist is attacking someone’s character.

6 days ago
9/19/13

Aleks has nasty counterpunching

5 days ago
8/6/08

What happened with this fight?does the other guy even know how to fight?

5 days ago
9/21/17

Aleks wrecked him. I wish he would fight with one fc or rizen

5 days ago
9/21/17

Full fight is on youtube

5 days ago
1/13/10

Here’s the KO

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5eB1_aI0A1/?igshid=1rrxo8dlkyv31

5 days ago
1/13/10

He still has the best hands in the division 

5 days ago
8/3/11
Barry_BondsMVP -

Here’s the KO

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5eB1_aI0A1/?igshid=1rrxo8dlkyv31

5 days ago
8/3/11
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -

Touch, do you have a link to the original interview? It sounds too broken up in English.

I don't remember the exact sorce of text but should be in this vid

5 days ago
2/24/11

5 days ago
11/8/19
GrindOnLine -

Jesus what was he thinking. Might have less skill than CM punk

5 days ago
8/3/11
StrikingMMA - I really hope Alex can keep his drinking under control. I worry that he's drinking again because I know alcohol can consume your life.

Hopefully DATSIK will beat him into sobriety

4 days ago
3/29/11
StrikingMMA - I really hope Alex can keep his drinking under control. I worry that he's drinking again because I know alcohol can consume your life.

Why would you worry about a stranger drinking? 

Are you two close? 

4 days ago
11/28/19
touch -

Russian mixed martial artist Alexander Emelianenko gave an interview in which he criticized his brother - Fedor Emelianenko.

“It is good that Fedor revealed himself in such a situation. It should hurt not me, but Fedor, because he is overwhelmed with complexes and some things that he likes to project on his brother, bad and scampish. Am I a good brother? At least I didn’t say anything bad and mean to him and didn’t even think about it. I let others do the assessment, people who know me and him. I didn’t even call him names anywhere. Knowing more about Fedor than anyone else knows.

Well, time will pass, things will reconcile, come true. What should I do? I'm tired of pirouettes and bows before him. Before Fedor the great and almighty. Let him fall to the ground. If he wants to talk, I can tell him who he really is. Why don't we talk? He knows himself, and I know him. Maybe because he considers himself great, he does not want it, because pride and vanity entangle him. It’s not so easy to get away from them. And I like to look at people like Fedor.

Resentment at Fedor? For what?! He did nothing wrong to me. What he spoke on the Internet, he did it only by his stupidity. That's all. Not according to the righteousness of deeds. It was he who once again displayed his stupidity, but I did not assimilate to him. Let him be what people know him to be, ” said Alexander Emelianenko to the Power of One project.

I like Alex better than Fedor.

3 days ago
10/12/13
touch -

Hopefully DATSIK will beat him into sobriety

I think Aleks would crush Datsik.

3 days ago
4/6/12
touch -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -

I don't remember the exact sorce of text but should be in this vid

Thanks