UnderGround Forums Aleks falling off a bycicle, May fight is off

4/22/19 6:26 AM
8/3/11

4/22/19 6:28 AM
8/3/11

alexemelyanenko
My friend Victor @tomanosarik who acts in the discipline of sports ironman, organized a two-hour workout on bicycles! I withstood the load, but due to my inability to ride a bike I crashed. The fight, which should have taken place in Samara, is postponed.

4/22/19 9:15 AM
5/26/14

Good god. Wtf

4/22/19 9:25 AM
10/14/12

He looks like he rubbed poop on his face. 

Let's go with that. 

4/22/19 9:26 AM
8/3/11

Reminder for all of us not to drink and drive a bycicle.

4/22/19 10:03 AM
12/22/10

That looks like brown paint. 

Is Alex shook? 

- black Doug

4/22/19 10:23 AM
10/15/13
dougie -

That looks like brown paint. 

Is Alex shook? 

- black Doug

Thats what Hep blood looks like when it contacts air. Gross.

4/22/19 10:56 AM
8/3/11
Alexander Emelyanenko canceled the fight because he fell off the bycicle. But fans believe that the reason is different

Former Petersburg fighter Alexander Emelyanenko announced the cancellation of his battle in Samara at the Battle of the Volga tournament in the first half of May. The reason for the cancellation in the injury received during the bike ride, wrote a 37-year-old athlete.

We note that the fans with disbelief reacted to the explanations of the fighter.

“What company was the bycicle? Jack Daniels? ”- the user wrote under the nickname levkov_63.

The fights of Alexander Emelyanenko really often break down because of his bad habits. The last such incident occurred quite recently. On March 1, police in Kislovodsk detained Emelianenko, who was drunk and driving. A soldier at the wheel of his Mercedes parked in a prohibited place, and when a tow truck and a traffic police car arrived to the car, he tried to escape, going around an obstacle on the sidewalk, and then collided with the car and drove away. As a result, he was deprived of rights and fined 30 thousand rubles.

Earlier, the St. Petersburg businessman - the owner of the league in mixed martial arts - Vadim Finkelstein told Fontanka about Alexander Emelianenko: “When he is sober, he is normal and calm. When he drinks - changes by 180 degrees. He simply can not drink. "
4/22/19 11:05 AM
11/9/17
Why does anyone GAF what that man does? He's a proven dirtbag, he's like a Russian Jon Jones hiding under rings and shit and don't recall him hitting a pregnant woman with his car and running but you know what I mean.
4/22/19 11:10 AM
8/3/11
PelosiesPanties - Why does anyone GAF what that man does? He's a proven dirtbag, he's like a Russian Jon Jones hiding under rings and shit and don't recall him hitting a pregnant woman with his car and running but you know what I mean.

pregnant woman no, but he did some damage to a pole

Alexander Emelianenko was arrested two months in Moscow. The athlete , who is suspected of raping a maid , sent to jail in the capital .

Simonovsky District Court in Moscow chose the measure of restraint for Alexander Emelianenko , who was brought to the capital after an accident in Tambov.

Location of Emelianenko became known to the investigating authorities after he got in an accident in Tambov May 9. While driving " Opel " , the athlete lost control and knocked down a lamppost . As a result of the accident Emelianenko was not injured, but his companion was seriously injured . Traffic police officers checked the offender - it turned out that the man was wanted .

4/22/19 11:42 AM
4/27/07

What organization would postpone a fight for some scabs

4/22/19 1:38 PM
12/7/14

He's seen footage of Datsik's savage recent performance against a fearsome blogger and is 'shook'.  It's easy to fall off a bicycle when in the throes of a full-fledged panic attack.

4/22/19 1:47 PM
1/1/01
those are going to be some fun scabs to pick off.

Not going to lie....I'm a little jealous.
4/22/19 1:56 PM
1/1/01
Boom Boom Mancino - 

He's seen footage of Datsik's savage recent performance against a fearsome blogger and is 'shook'.  It's easy to fall off a bicycle when in the throes of a full-fledged panic attack.

This buys him some time for sure.
4/22/19 3:47 PM
8/3/11

4/22/19 3:47 PM
8/3/11
solidsnake -
Boom Boom Mancino - 

This buys him some time for sure.

Datsik only going to get better. Unless he gets locked up again.

4/22/19 9:03 PM
3/4/12
touch -

alexemelyanenko
My friend Victor @tomanosarik who acts in the discipline of sports ironman, organized a two-hour workout on bicycles! I withstood the load, but due to my inability to ride a bike I crashed. The fight, which should have taken place in Samara, is postponed.

I laughed at the part about being unable to ride a bike

4/22/19 9:09 PM
5/23/07
TheRealFOF - 
touch -

alexemelyanenko

'...but due to my inability to ride a bike I crashed'

lmao
4/23/19 7:19 AM
8/3/11

4/23/19 7:30 AM
8/21/06
what does Aleks do for money? Clearly most of his income is not derived from fighting competition or he would be utterly broke. Instead I see him driving Mercedes etc.... hmm
4/23/19 7:40 AM
8/3/11
john joe - what does Aleks do for money? Clearly most of his income is not derived from fighting competition or he would be utterly broke. Instead I see him driving Mercedes etc.... hmm

Mercedes is a gift from Kadyrov, otherwise I don't think he's extremely rich. I don't see why he wouldn't derive money from fighting competition, he fought plenty before Tony Johnson and was paid a top ruble, I believe. 

4/23/19 8:04 AM
5/30/15
TheRealFOF -
touch -

alexemelyanenko

I know. It sounds like he forgot that he didn't know how to ride a bike until after he was already on the bike.