UnderGround Forums Ali is Gaetjhe’s mngr? No longer a fan

4/22/19 1:16 PM
10/9/10
yeah joog -

Dont worry about that fag, just watch the fight's.  Justin is what this sport needs.

This. 

Same reason I don’t care what the owner of Subway is doing, unless he’s pissing in all of the sandwiches. 

Those subs are still fucking good and they add value to my life, so I’m going to fucking eat them. 

4/22/19 1:36 PM
3/20/12
Osbot - 
Rambo John J -

Be mad at the CIA

They planted that snitch and back him, he is basically untouchable

I love me some Gaethje...nothing will stop me from supporting him

He is like a smaller Healthy Shogun of his generation...always trying to finish and devastating leg kicks to set up KOs via hands

Look at this terrorist sympathizer. Why don't you go join ISIS you fucking cuck.

LOL

you got problems Bud

4/22/19 3:49 PM
4/12/13

keep the tissue real close, faggot.

who cares that much about a manager? A sissy, that's who.

To hell with Ali, just enjoy the fights, fag.

Edited: 4/22/19 11:02 PM
5/14/11

Serious question Bret, do you think thats a bit soft? The world is getting very soft, it's changed a lot since I was younger. I believe this is a big problem today, and its spiraling out of control. I don't blame you to a degree, it's what is thrown in our faces on the daily. We're no longer tough, we're now sensitive to things. The media and the internetis to blame unfortunately. The internet has given individuals the freedom to say whatever they want without getting judged as a weak or strong person. 

4/22/19 11:52 PM
2/8/12
JoseyWales -

There's people you make money with and there are people you hang out with

It's called business and Ali's good at it

I heard Ali spends his morning in Dagestan with his “brothers” then flys to Jersey and gets a haircut with Frankie and Marlon.  Just in time to spend the afternoon hanging with the boyz in Sacramento, then off to SoCal for dinner with Kelvin and Werdum. Depending on the hour he will make his way to Gaethe and Cejudo just in time for a late night massage with Usman in FL. 

4/23/19 8:42 AM
12/29/18
BringBackGoldy -

Some sort of hose is the best way to get sand out of your vagina.

This one made me laugh the most. Hose is properly inserted!

4/23/19 9:00 AM
9/17/11
The18est -

Lol at this man child over here.

Sit down and shut the fuck up with your wanna be alpha bullshit.

4/23/19 4:47 PM
12/29/18
CHiLLEN -

Serious question Bret, do you think thats a bit soft? The world is getting very soft, it's changed a lot since I was younger. I believe this is a big problem today, and its spiraling out of control. I don't blame you to a degree, it's what is thrown in our faces on the daily. We're no longer tough, we're now sensitive to things. The media and the internetis to blame unfortunately. The internet has given individuals the freedom to say whatever they want without getting judged as a weak or strong person. 

Nah, not soft. Just don’t support a former terrorist, which is what Ali is. 

4/24/19 4:06 AM
9/30/09
Bret Kavanaugh -
CHiLLEN -

Exactly. Kind of weird. People are saying “ eh, they get a better deal” when it comes to commiserating with a snitch terrorist. 

Fact is he should be barred from this country. 

CHARACTER 

4/24/19 7:09 AM
5/14/11
Bret Kavanaugh -
CHiLLEN -

Ok fair enough. I don't know much of Ali's past, apart from "wheres noah? Terrorist snitch". We all make mistakes in life, some big, some small. Live a little dude, don't miss out on great fights because of Ali's wrong doing in his past. 

4/24/19 9:16 AM
1/14/11

Ali has always been decent in any interaction I’ve ever had with him ..

4/24/19 9:38 AM
5/24/17

He shouldn't even be allowed in the USA and the fact that so many fighters want him is fucked.