UnderGround Forums Ali is a delusional idiot

25 days ago
7/12/15

Excellent manager.  Terrible person.  Must make everyone money.  Even Dana tolerates his bullshit.

25 days ago
10/14/17
FrontBroRian -
Bret Kavanaugh - 
FrontBroRian -
ducks18 - 

he's a rat.

Is makes you upset he “rats” on terrorists? Are you an Islam sympathizer?

To be fair, he was threatened with jail time if he didnt rat, because he was himself a terrorist 

I don’t know anything about Ali, other than what people whine about here.

However I doubt he was a terrorist, and then was accused of playing both sides so his informant status was pulled because he was still working with and helping terrorists, and he wasn’t jailed and was allowed to stay in the US and start thriving businesses.

So basically all other terrorists are sent to prison or Guantanamo, except Ali? He’s allowed to be a free American?

Ahhh, look, we got this wise know it all asshole to come set us straight

25 days ago
5/24/17

For someone who was tracked as a terrorist I find it odd how he can go to any country, my hypothesis is that he's an informant for a select group of people. How else can he travel freely?

He's an informant, I would put money on it. That's why Dana can't do shit.... 

25 days ago
1/21/18
CRE -
TwentyNineTwentyEight - You can just tell....he’s a used car salesman. Time will show it.

When did people start expecting managers to be role models? Do you think the people Ali's negotiating with are role models? Probably not.

no one said he had to be a role model. but somewhere between role model and person who should have there testicals crushed in a vice must exist.

25 days ago
10/12/09
Mike OxBIG -
FrontBroRian -
Bret Kavanaugh - 
FrontBroRian -
ducks18 - 

he's a rat.

To be fair, he was threatened with jail time if he didnt rat, because he was himself a terrorist 

However I doubt he was a terrorist, and then was accused of playing both sides so his informant status was pulled because he was still working with and helping terrorists, and he wasn’t jailed and was allowed to stay in the US and start thriving businesses.

So basically all other terrorists are sent to prison or Guantanamo, except Ali? He’s allowed to be a free American?

Yup, because no guilty person has ever gotten away with anything in this world. Everyone gets exactly what they deserve. Everything the US gov and a lot of people who have worked with this man have said is false bc front row idiot reasoned it must be so. OJ is super innocent too btw.

25 days ago
10/12/09
Mike OxBIG -
FrontBroRian -
Bret Kavanaugh - 
FrontBroRian -
ducks18 - 

he's a rat.

Not shit talking you btw. I agree. Very confused as to how so many fighters work with him and why he is allowed in the US.

25 days ago
1/16/12

Ali seems to be a good manager regardless of all the shit he gets. He just has a shady past and acts like a tard at every given moment but who cares. His clients are happy and we get entertainment from him acting like he can beat anyone in the world

25 days ago
9/17/11

Ali is living proof there is no God or Allah or whatever fairy tale it is that you believe in.

24 days ago
10/14/17
Final Argument -
Mike OxBIG -
FrontBroRian -
Bret Kavanaugh - 
FrontBroRian -
ducks18 - 

he's a rat.

Not shit talking you btw. I agree. Very confused as to how so many fighters work with him and why he is allowed in the US.

I am confused too. Where there’s smoke there’s fire and he has a super shady past. Doesn’t affect me personally but it is annoying to see him trash talk fighters when he obviously didn’t have what it takes to be one

24 days ago
5/13/05

I hope a fighter caves his skull in. He talks so much shit for someone who has gotten his shit pushed in repeatedly in combat sports.

24 days ago
11/9/18
Mike OxBIG -
Final Argument -
Mike OxBIG -
FrontBroRian -
Bret Kavanaugh - 
FrontBroRian -
ducks18 - 

he's a rat.

I am confused too. Where there’s smoke there’s fire and he has a super shady past. Doesn’t affect me personally but it is annoying to see him trash talk fighters when he obviously didn’t have what it takes to be one

I think you just wrote your own autobiography.

24 days ago
10/14/17
MM8 -
Mike OxBIG -
Final Argument -
Mike OxBIG -
FrontBroRian -
Bret Kavanaugh - 
FrontBroRian -
ducks18 - 

he's a rat.

I think you are the dumbest piece of trash on this forum. 

Oh wait - I don’t think, I know you’re the dumbest piece of trash on this forum

24 days ago
11/9/18
Mike OxBIG -
MM8 -
Mike OxBIG -
Final Argument -
Mike OxBIG -
FrontBroRian -
Bret Kavanaugh - 
FrontBroRian -
ducks18 - 

he's a rat.

I think you are the dumbest piece of trash on this forum. 

Oh wait - I don’t think, I know you’re the dumbest piece of trash on this forum

Awwww, i'm sorry pobrecita.

24 days ago
10/17/13
CRE - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight - You can just tell....he’s a used car salesman. Time will show it.

When did people start expecting managers to be role models? Do you think the people Ali's negotiating with are role models? Probably not.

Didn’t they used to call you CREtard? I see you haven’t graduated from that. Get some life experience and then come talk to me. You can just tell the guy is a shitbag.