UnderGround Forums Alistair Overeem vs Andrei Arlovski

9 days ago
8/20/03

Alistair Overeem vs Andrei Arlovski

9 days ago
8/20/03
8 days ago
5/8/13

Says Andrei was born in us in that vid. Thought it was Belarus?  I notice dumb things 

8 days ago
10/3/12
Dugs95 -

Says Andrei was born in us in that vid. Thought it was Belarus?  I notice dumb things 

Both these guys need to be put out to pasture or go to Japan where they can juice back up. 

8 days ago
1/11/10
Dugs95 -

They have Overeem wrong too, he was born in England 

7 days ago
4/19/09
hjr2 -
Dugs95 -

Both these guys need to be put out to pasture or go to Japan where they can juice back up. 

All the juice in the world isn't gonna make Arlovski's chin better. Watching an Arlovski fight is always super tense because you know if a decent shit lands, he's out and getting brain damage. 

7 days ago
4/19/09

I can't be the only one that is always super on edge and anxious when Arlovski fights. 

7 days ago
8/19/03
SUPER HLUK -

I can't be the only one that is always super on edge and anxious when Arlovski fights. 

I am, always, for the reasons mentioned by other posters on this thread.  He is literally one shot from being done at any moment.   I respect him for still showing up, but it's also sad to watch him, because he has good footwork and decent tactics,  but just can't handle the inevitable shots that are going to land, no matter how defensively skilled you are.

Wish he would retire rather than be cut,  because he's been a fixture in MMA and UFC for so long.

7 days ago
11/1/19

Andrei has fought 10xs since 2017. Damn.

7 days ago
5/17/13
SUPER HLUK -

The problem is he has good skills too, just his chin has taken a beaten. I remember how good his hands were when he fought Fedor

7 days ago
1/1/01

WOW. When did this fight take place?  Huge fan of both fighters and I don't remember seeing this, must have happened when I was on holiday. Heavyweights throwing nimble crane kicks, you don't see that often...

7 days ago
12/23/08
per -

WOW. When did this fight take place?  Huge fan of both fighters and I don't remember seeing this, must have happened when I was on holiday. Heavyweights throwing nimble crane kicks, you don't see that often...

I thought the same thing.

Watch pretty much every event, but don’t remember this fight even happening.

When I saw the thread title, I figured it was a hypothetical thing.

Then, I noticed Dougie’s SN and realized it actually happened as he always posts fight videos.

7 days ago
5/8/16

Crank kick did nothing 

6 days ago
1/27/12
per -

6 days ago
3/24/15

That crane kick dislocated his toe 

6 days ago
2/27/11

Anik is so bad, nearly zero reaction to an amazing knock out