UnderGround Forums Always thought Elias treated unfairly

6/18/19 9:04 PM
5/26/14

On this forum.  As if it's always been the "cool" thing to team up and bully him.

Hes never been a journalistic picasso, but people just went in on him because everyone else did.  A mob mentality of sorts. 

But this shit is ridiculous. Elias your whole racism schtick is absolute bs.  Chael has contributed great entertainment to the sport whether you love it or hate it.  I personally feel his contributions to the media side of things are even more important. 

Hes an awesome media personality and I've never viewed him as a racist. I've watched Chael since the beginning as well as the sport as a whole.  It's absolutely bs to go this route.....ESPECIALLY the week of his retirement. Shame on Iole too. 

Lame af man. You're SJW view on things lost me. Seriously fuck off with your bs.  I'm assuming you're doing this Dillon Danis troll approach.....but you make Dillon look 500 levels above you. Fuck off

6/18/19 10:35 PM
5/8/13

You tell ‘em bro!!!

6/18/19 11:06 PM
11/20/09

Felt the exact same way OP.  

If you're an mma fan, you don't go out of your way to promote negative aspects of mma, regardless if true.  There's plenty of haters who put the negative out.  Someone who thinks of themselves as a "fan of mma", should question what type of energy and message he's putting out there.  

Maybe he wasn't always a hater, maybe he was, but someone who has any appreciation for the sport, where it started, where it's been, would not have even thought of writing that article.  The timing was a slap in the face.

6/18/19 11:27 PM
10/19/14

Elias is a race baiting, walking pile of human excrement.

6/19/19 2:04 AM
8/5/13

Ellias strikes me as a untrustworthy, scummy cretin.

6/19/19 3:20 AM
6/27/02
He's just the 3rd grade writing equivalent of Skip Bayless. I don't know why anybody cares or reads what he says. He's a cross-eyed dork FFS... of course he's going to have the non-original thought processes that celebrities and media tell him to have. He's trying to fit in somewhere.
6/19/19 7:40 AM
8/20/03

Elias is like many "journalists" these days.

They are not reporting the news.

They are giving their opinion and trying to cover it up by saying it's the news.

The press has forgotten that they are not rock stars and they are not the news.

If you want to be a journalist, cover the news unbiased and just report.

If you want to be a writer then say that, but don't cross the line and think you speak for everyone.

Elias reaps what he sows.

6/19/19 7:44 AM
2/16/04

So you're saying he is a victim? That's the highest honor for a sjw.

6/19/19 7:47 AM
3/2/11
Captain Canuck -

They are giving their opinion and trying to cover it up by saying it's the news.

If you want to be a writer then say that, but don't cross the line and think you speak for everyone.

This.

Hot take artists are not journalists.

6/19/19 8:50 AM
12/29/18
Captain Canuck -

It’s funny but very true. Journalist wrote option pieces, news broadcasters on cnn/fox etc say opinion pieces and try to mask it as news. Then when anyone calls them out on it, they say “it’s just an opinion piece”. Total bullshit, and ridiculous that you can label someone a racist, with zero evidence. 

This behaviour has repercussions for those falsely labeled, but even more so, takes away from those who actually suffer from the effects of true racist intent. 

6/19/19 2:52 PM
10/26/05
Captain Canuck -

Word

6/19/19 3:16 PM
6/7/05
chupecabre - 
Captain Canuck -

Word

This.
6/19/19 3:19 PM
8/14/02

Elias doesn't give anything more relevant than the shit posts on the UG. It's all just opinion stuff, and usually poorly written.  It's weird that he's given a platform as a "reporter".  He should just be another poster, given the quality of what he produces.  

Maybe it's a free service where he's writing this stuff for exposure or personal interest, and Kirik just likes the SEO benefits that come along with regularly adding posts and crosslinks

6/19/19 3:32 PM
12/7/10

On this forum.  As if it's always been the "cool" thing to team up and bully him.

then proceeds to join the team and throw rocks.

6/19/19 3:45 PM
1/1/01
It doesn't seem to happen as much, but individuals will post some sort of personal affair on here like a Facebook community page and break the balance. The other post I remember from this year was some guy saying that Anthony Smith was a bad person lol.

Those call out posts are the equivalent of a bad Google review.

I wild each it, to each, their own.

Also, remember when Manny Reyes use to post on here and cause trouble?
6/19/19 9:57 PM
12/29/18
stainlesssteel -

then proceeds to join the team and throw rocks.

Keep playing for your team. Your life is going to pass you by before you realize that we were supposed to be on the same team, or rather there really isn’t a team structure. Just good or bad. But bitterness and inferiority clouded your vision. I feel sorry for your sense of reality. 

6/19/19 10:41 PM
12/7/10

right. I'm the bitter one.....and you're the idiot looking to sue someone on account of an article they wrote. 

6/19/19 11:02 PM
12/29/18
stainlesssteel -

right. I'm the bitter one.....and you're the idiot looking to sue someone on account of an article they wrote. 

Yep, you are. Trying to truncate our society into teams. Much like Elias and his race baiting BS

29 days ago
9/20/13

Never liked his articles before. Now I don't like him as a person either

Edited: 29 days ago
9/20/13

29 days ago
2/5/06

Elias reminds me of a college student scrambling to get a paper done resulting in low quality journalism that feels rushed, incoherent, and biased. 

28 days ago
8/14/02
tf1 - 

Elias reminds me of a college student scrambling to get a paper done resulting in low quality journalism that feels rushed, incoherent, and biased. 

That's a pretty apt comparison.  

28 days ago
3/2/11
tf1 -

Which now gets rewarded by loonie left profs if it has the correct amount of Critical theory and relativistic shaming applied to it regardless.